|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Steampunk Fists is a Melee weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a reskin of the Power Fists. It has golden, bronze, silver, red details on the fist, and the knuckles are silver. They cover up the user's entire arm.
- The fists attacks hit enemies slightly farther than a regular melee weapon.
- Get into close quarters.
- Use it like the Power Fists.
- Spam this in Knife Party, and you can win with little to no efforts.
- Use snipers or high DPS weapons such as the Golden Friend while strafing to deal damage while taking minimal damage.
- Due to its ability to hit targets a bit farther away than the usual melee weapon range, stay far enough to take no damage.
- Rocket jump away from these users.
Have a long-ranged weapon.
- This weapon is a reskin of the Power Fists, but steampunk-styled.
- Unlike the Power Fists, it takes two body shots to kill a target with it.
- It is now nerfed for balancing reason from 15.1.0 Update, taking 4 punches to kill. It is also applied to Clan-themed counterpart as well.
- For some reason in iOS version, it takes 2 punches to kill.