It is a small sized deployable turret that can stick to any surface, including walls. It has a white base with a large grey turret ring and the turret itself on top which features a small grey barrel.
When used, an outline of the turret appears in front of the player and their weapon is unequipped. When the player presses the "deploy" button, the turret is instantly built and ready to fire. The turret will lock-on and fire a purple laser to any enemy it detects, dealing rapid damage.
- This gadget is useful for defending a certain area such as a capture point in Point Capture from enemies.
- Because it can be deployed on any surface, try to deploy it on ceilings or hidden behind objects.
- Avoid deploying the turret out in the open, since it can easily be destroyed by enemies.
- If possible with a coordinated team, a team can deploy multiple turrets, making a near-unstoppable wall of lasers.
- Don't activate it if you are about the die as the turret will simply deactivate.
- Place in doorways to block players from entering.
- Destroy turrets from long ranges, preferably with a high-damage or high-fire rate weapon.
- Consistent damage can destroy the turret, counting as a kill. So, try destroying the turret with highly efficient weapons.
- It fires a bright purple laser, meaning that it can be easily tracked down.
- If you are unfortunately close to the turret, use a powerful shotgun to destroy it quickly.
- However, being very small means it will be harder to destroy.
- Kill the player as the turret will deactivate.
|Initial Tier||35 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 1||34 Seconds||16 Seconds|
|Tier 2||33 Seconds||17 Seconds|
|Tier 3||32 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Tier 4||31 Seconds||19 Seconds|
|Tier 5||30 Seconds||20 Seconds|
|Tier 6||29 Seconds||21 Seconds|
|Tier 7||28 Seconds||22 Seconds|
|Tier 8||27 Seconds||23 Seconds|
|Tier 9||26 Seconds||24 Seconds|
|Tier 10||25 Seconds||25 Seconds|
|Tier 11||24 Seconds||26 Seconds|
|Final Tier||22 Seconds||27 Seconds|
- Initial release.
- This is one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) Gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- It shares the same gun sound with Wave Pulser.
- It is a 5 shot kill at max.
- In the armoury, it is shown to be slightly bigger than it really is