The Stinger 3000 is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Military Trader's Van event in the armory.
It is a military rocket launcher that shoots rockets that can be manually guided by the player. It deals good damage, a slow fire rate, a low ammo capacity, and bad mobility. It has the manual guidance attribute.
It appears to be a military-themed blue rocket launcher, holding 3 yellow rockets on the back.
This weapon launches yellow rockets with a steamy trail that follow the user's crosshair and the center-dot when aiming down the scope. So, the rockets in this weapon certainly have a bullet travel time and this weapon has a 4x scope, allowing longer-ranged battles. When landing into a wall or a player, they leave an explosion.
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by a spare one.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Stinger 3000 always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- It is a 1 shot, so target weakened enemies or use another weapon to finish the opponent off after you hit them with this weapon.
- The mobility isn't that good, so switch to a weapon to run faster with.
- It has area damage, so feel free to use this against a group of enemies.
- Use this in close to medium ranges since it has bullet travel. Keep your crosshair trained on your target.
- This weapon can't be used for 3 cat spam as this weapon has delay.
- Attack the user from far away.
- Since it has a slow reload rate, attack the user when they're reloading.
- Strafe around so you don't get hit. But be careful since this thing has manual guidance.
Use with a high DPS Primary and a weapon that has good mobility.
When it was first released, it was a 2 shot. Now, it's a 1 shot if you directly hit the enemy, making this an underrated yet powerful weapon.
- It is based off the AT4, despite it being called the Stinger 3000.
- It is the second weapon to feature the Manual Guidance attribute, the first being the Stinger.
- Despite the fire rate says 71, it fires much slower.