|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Storm is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It is part of the Super Soldier Event Set.
This gun features a blue, red, gold, and gray colored palette.
It is a bullpup assault rifle with a blue accent. It features a 25-round magazine, an underbarrel grenade launcher, and a 4X scope.
It has very good damage, a decent fire rate, a small capacity, and a good mobility. It is 6-7 shots, but only if you directly hit the enemy. Otherwise, it's 8-9 shots.
- Take advantage of its explosive rounds.
- Despite having an area damage, it is possible to aim for the head.
- Aim very well, since it does not have much ammo on use.
- Use the 4X scope for ease in long-range encounters on enemies.
- Considering its low ammo count, you have to find for ammo pickups so as to continuously use this weapon.
- Its explosive rounds do not have a large explosion radius, so you have to try aiming for enemies directly instead.
- Pair this with a high damage back-up weapon, like the Champion Mercenary.
- Make sure to reload frequently.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Any one-shot weapons will do the trick.
- Jump around to avoid its shots, but be wary of its explosive rounds, albeit small.
- Hide behind a thick wall as the area damage isn't the best, but make sure that you are not too near its explosion.
Bring any long range weapon.
- It is based off of the OTs-14 Groza with a GP-30 underbarrel grenade launcher.
- This is the first Primary weapon based from the real-world weapons that fire explosive rounds upon firing.
- Like most Primaries with a grenade launcher, the said attachment are just for cosmetic purposes.