|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Storm Trooper Cape is a cape found in the Wear Cape section of the Armory.
It's a grey and black cape with a big grey and a yellow-tipped, silver-metallic cartridge bullet in the middle of it.
- ☆: It increases damage and reloading speed for any Primary weapons.
- ☆☆: It greatly increases damage and reloading speed for any Primary weapons.
- ☆☆☆: It tremendously increases damage and reloading speed for any Primary weapon.
- Use this in order to increase the chance of killing players using Primary weapons.
- To reduce the time of reloading Primary weapons, equip this cape.
- Fully upgrading it will improve its effects.
- Take out its users with Heavy weapons.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- The name is based not off of the Storm Trooper from Star Wars; it is based on the word "storm" meaning "attack". However, it does not show any resemblance to the Storm Trooper from Star Wars.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.