The Storm of All Seas is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.9.0 update. It can be obtained by completing all 6 Thanksgiving challenges.
It is a large, pirate-themed exoskeleton that shoots two bombs at once, capable of one-shotting. It has high efficiency, an average fire rate of 64, an average capacity of 4 and one of the lowest mobilities of 30. It also has the ability to bleed enemy players.
It is aesthetically similar to the Demolition Exoskeleton, with the guns extending over the shoulders which unfortunately take up parts of the screen. In place of a remote controller, there is a ship’s helm which the player holds. The backpack itself is the back of a red chair that appears in the captain’s quarters on some pirate ships.
It deals very good damage, low fire rate and capacity, and very poor mobility. It makes up for the low mobility with the huge splash damage radius.
- Use this against multiple targets due to its area damage.
- Try not to flee using this weapon, since it is quite cumbersome.
- Keep your shots count as wasting ammo is not recommended.
- Use the bleeding to your advantage, as this gives way to other teammates finishing the enemy being afflicted by such an effect easily.
- Use this weapon to rocket jump but pre-jump before shoot down so you won't take damage.
- Always reload since it has 4 ammo.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Attack its users while he/she is reloading.
- If you are stuck in a sticky situation, you can take advantage of its low mobility and outrun the user with even a weapon with 65 mobility.
Equip a long-ranged weapon, such as a Sniper.
- At 30 mobility, it is tied with the Missile Thrower for the lowest mobility in the game.
- The way it is shaped is quite similar to those of Sniper Exoskeleton and Demolition Exoskeleton.
- The firing sound is similar to Big B's Oven.
- The steering wheel is not a trigger, its for aiming the cannons.
- When firing the bombs shoot in a arc which has a hidden effect: Looping Shot.