The Succubus is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update.
The Succubus has a lavender-purple color accent to it as well as demon wings shown throughout the entire gun.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility.
- When maxed out, it becomes a 1 shot to the head, which is very powerful.
- Since it has a slow fire rate, make sure to aim precisely. however, it has high capacity, so don't worry if you miss.
- Use the charm effect to lower the enemy's weapon damage.
- Since it has lifesteal, use it to gain free health.
- Use the scope when using this weapon in long ranges for more accurate shots.
- It can be used for Three Category Spam, as the Succubus doesn't have any delay when switching between weapons.
- Strafe around the opponent so you don't get hit.
- Out snipe the opponent with a one shot sniper.
- Area damage weapons can make short work on its users.
- Bring any one shot weapon or a good primary.
- Overpower its users with a high fire rate weapon.
This weapon is an effective long range weapon mainly due to its abilities and capacity. Make sure to equip a fast firing Primary or Backup weapon to deal with players up close.
- The name refers to a succubus, a female demon that seduces men in their dreams to absorb their lifeforce and then kills them.
- Despite not being listed in the attributes, it does actually have the scoped attribute. However, it is not present since the maximum number of attributes to be displayed is three.