|“||Succubs prefer the long-range now. Lifesteal and charm force enemies to go after you until they lose their minds. "Do you think we are worse than Amour?"||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Succubus has a lavender-purple color accent to it as well as demon wings shown throughout the entire gun.
It deals high damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility.
- When maxed out, it becomes a 1 shot to the head, which is very powerful.
- Since it has a slow fire rate, make sure to aim precisely. however, it has high capacity, so don't worry if you miss.
- Use the Charm attribute to lower the enemy's weapon damage.
- Since it has Lifesteal, use it to gain free health.
- Remember that the Lifesteal attribute will only heal your health and not your armor.
- Use the scope when using this weapon in long ranges for more accurate shots.
- It can be used for Three Category Spam, as the Succubus doesn't have any delay when switching between weapons.
- Strafe around the opponent so you don't get hit.
- Out snipe the opponent with a one shot Sniper.
- Area damage weapons can make short work on its users.
- Bring any one shot weapon or a good Primary.
- Overpower its users with a high fire rate weapon.
- Initial release.
- The name refers to a succubus, a female demon that seduces men in their dreams to absorb their lifeforce and then kills them.
- Despite not being listed in the attributes, it does actually have the Scoped attribute. However, it is not present since the maximum number of attributes to be displayed is three.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.