|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Super Chest is a content introduced in the 12.1.0 update. It is similar to the Event Chests, but the rewards are more generous with this chest.
It is a light brown 3D-rectangle box that has 2 dark brown bars, and on the middle, it indicates an icon which says "PG", possibly being an acronym of "Pixel Gun".
It is a golden 3D rectangle box with a red, white and a bit of gold on the top, representing a part of the US flag. The lockers are white and blue. It has 1 big star and 2 small stars at the front, while the sides have 3 small stars.
It appears as a golden chest with some azure details. The center of the right side is azure, along with 2 dots on the front and the right side of the chest, but they are also black. There is also some light gray details, where the center of the right side is between 2 light gray vertical lines. On the top, there is one horizontal line and one vertical line, where they both touch the center of the top side of the event side. The vertical line is azure with golden edges, while the horizontal line is golden. Under the lines, it is beige. There are two white lines, and between them, an azure line, which almost reaches the top.
It is used to earn generous rewards. 1K points are required.
- A generally very high amount of gems
- Maximum amount of weapon parts
- Craft items (sometimes)
- Weapons (sometimes)
- Pets (sometimes)
- Royale items (or all royale item parts)
- When the 12.1.0 update was reviewed as a leaked update in YouTube, a few videos indicated that it took 5 Event Chests in order to open a Super Chest, which was super easy to get.
- When the update was officially released, the number of how many Event Chests are needed to open in order to have the ability to open the Super Chest for once, significantly increased to 30.
- For unknown reasons, the Honor Egg was called the "Magic Egg".
- In the 12.2.0 Super Chest icon, located next to the bar that indicates how many Event Chests were opened, the Super Chest icon has one star at the front, even though it actually 3 stars.
- Though the theme of the events change every time the Event returns, the general concept remains the same.
- The weapons and other items change for each theme also.
- In the 16.5.0 update, it is the only chest with no remodel for the specific event.