The Super Drill is a Melee weapon introduced in 17.4.0 update. It can be obtained from the final 30th level of the Expedition Battle Pass.
It is a futuristic drill that performs like a chainsaw and that disables jumps. It has high damage, high attack speed, and high mobility.
It appears to be a medium/large-sized drill with a vermillion base with hints of navy red. The drill itself is a silver color, possibly being made out of alloy or titanium. It has two navy-vanilla colored handles, with a red button on either of the two (presumably). There appears to be a futuristic hologram at the top of the drill which is a blue coloured friendly AI. This feature is also found in Phobos 2 Station. When holding on to the shoot button, the hologram will turn red and into the evil version of the AI.
This weapon is a melee weapon so it can only attack the opponent in close range. Moreover, this weapon has a "chainsaw" attribute, so it can give the player damage multiple times while swinging. To add, it can also disable the jumps of the opponent for a short amount of time when they get in contact of this weapon.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Super Drill always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use the Chainsaw attribute to your advantage, try to saw your enemies for as long as possible.
- Strafe while using this weapon to outmaneuver enemies with ranged weapons.
- Equip the upgraded Berserk Boots to greatly increase your movement speed.
- Aim for the head for more damage.
- This is useful in Knife Party when enemies are using area damage melees, use this to disable their ability to jump and finish them off.
- Equip the Maniac Mask to buff your Melee weapon damage.
- This is not a good weapon for melee switching, because of its fixed delay.
- Snipe the user(s) from afar.
- If the user attempts to approach you, Rocket Jump or use a transportation weapon such as the Pulling Sucker Gun to confuse and outmaneuver the user.
- It is not recommended to get in close contact with a user with this weapon, so rely on weapons that are ranged, such as the Neutron Pulsator
- Shotguns and Area Damage weapons, such as rocket launchers, will annihilate the user quickly.
- If all else fails, use this weapon yourself against the user(s).
- Equip a long/medium-range weapon.
- Use a powerful, preferably one-shot kill, weapon such as the Christmas Ultimatum
- Include a powerful Sniper weapon in your loadout to attack enemies at a distance, such as the Anti-Champion Rifle
- Initial release.
- This is one of the melee weapons found in Tier 30 of the battle pass with a high mobility, the other weapons being the Pixel Stream Sword, Heroic Epee, Spirit Staff, and Bunny Smasher.
- It is one of the few weapons that can move by itself when viewing