It appears to be a Wooden League themed, pistol-shaped tool. This tool has a Wooden League themed handle, a Wooden League themed body, a golden antenna and a blue and red horseshoe magnet on the front.
This Gadget is good when there are multiple players (especially weaker ones). When used, the gadget emits gravitational force, which means it can suck players into the front side of the user. It has a certain area of effect. After using the gadget, the player will need to wait for 11 seconds to use it again.
- Aim for the simplest/newest players.
- Use this on an opponent then finish him/her off with a stronger weapon.
- This has area damage so use this to approach multiple enemies into you at once.
- Use this for "Bunny Hopping" players, which means against players that run and jump very often while attacking.
- Use this at close range as it's range is a bit limited.
- This is a good gadget if you want to spam Luxury Beats to get as many kills you want.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Stay away from this gadget so that you won't get near the enemy.
- Use a powerful shotgun to attack it's users if you are caught.
- Use a flamethrower or a melee weapon at close range against the gadget users.
- Rocket Jumping away is also a viable option if you are low on HP/Armor.
- Use the Disabler to prevent the opponent from activating this gadget.
|Initial Tier||17 Seconds||5 Seconds|
|Tier 1||16 Seconds||5 Seconds|
|Tier 2||16 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 3||15 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 4||15 Seconds||7 Seconds|
|Tier 5||14 Seconds||7 Seconds|
|Tier 6||14 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 7||13 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 8||13 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 9||13 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 10||12 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 11||12 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Final Tier||11 Seconds||11 Seconds|
- Initial release
- This is one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) Gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- This and the Pocket Harpoon are the gadgets with the shortest cooldown.
- This is the second Gadget to have the Gravitation Force attribute, the first being the Singular Grenade
- In real life, magnets can only attach with metal material. However, in this case, magnets can attach players as well, which makes no sense whatsoever.