The Supershot Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 16.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the Arcade Season Battle Pass.
It features an orange skeletal stock with a black trigger, a silver body, an orange scope, a game cartridge as a magazine, and a long orange barrel.
- This gun has the area damage attribute, so one can shoot the players' feet and deal damage.
- You can use this at any range. However, too close range is not recommended, since you will damage yourself in the process.
- Use this in long range maps to maximize the scope's usefulness.
- Use this with the Jetpack for hard aiming for others and for good aiming with this weapon.
- The weapon has a hidden bleeding effect not shown in the Armory. It can assist in damaging enemy players over time whenever you successfully hit them with this weapon.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- If an enemy survives the shot, finish them off with a Primary or Backup weapon.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strife around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in open areas when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to countersnipe them with your own.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- Use the Reflector Gadget to render its users less enthusiastic in hitting you.
Have a weapon that can do well in short range, like Undertaker to counter Melee weapon users
- Its design and color scheme is based on the NES Zapper, in a sniper configuration.
- It has the hidden Bleeding effect but not shown in the armory.