|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Swat Rifle (formerly known as the "Elite Rifle") is a Primary weapon introduced in the early updates of Pixel Gun 3D.
It sports a forest digital camo and has the distinct top rail of the real-life FAMAS. It has a gray pistol grip and its barrel looks like stainless steel. Its body is also its stock, as with all bullpup rifles and shotguns.
It is a rifle with a high rate of fire, Efficiency, average capacity and low mobility.
- It is very accurate and thus is good when picking off enemies at long range due to its precision and can eliminate unarmored opponents in a few shots. This advantage can allow you to eliminate even snipers, albeit with only 4X Zoom.
- This can prove helpful when against an opponents armed with a shotgun.
- If particularly gifted in the ways of accuracy, this weapon can become a fearsome long-range weapon, allowing the user to carry a more situational weapon in the Special slot such as the High Voltage.
- It is useful for finishing off an enemy doing uncommon moving patterns.
- This can be a good makeshift sniper weapon due to its scope and high firing rate. It can take out any very mobile distant enemies or beyond that a basic sniper rifle that can take out.
- It can be used to heavily injure on some heavily armored players or picking weakened enemies off.
- Because of the little recoil and sound it makes, it is very ideal for assassinating someone in place of a loud sniper rifle.
- Maximize this weapon's upgrade to your level (if you are quite high), so as for it to be more useful in higher levels.
- If someone has their back to you, use this as an assassination weapon due to the silent attribute
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users.
- Users can use this as a makeshift sniper weapon due to its scope. So take them out with the same weapon or a reliable sniper weapon to take them out quickly before they can kill or heavily damages you.
- Any one shot kill weapons can easily do a trick.
- Use other high firerate weapon to counterattack.
- This weapon may be effective as a last resort if all else failed.
As its ammo is easy to deplete, carry a much more mobile weapon to get into ammo pickups quickly.
- It was previously called the "Elite Rifle".
- The Swat Rifle is based on the real-life French FAMAS F1 assault rifle.
- It is placed after the AK-48 and the Combat Rifle in the Armory, suggesting a rivalry of sorts, because they are all based on very well known guns - FAMAS F1, AK-47, and M16A3.
- It is one of the few weapons that changes its model as it upgrades.
- The firing sound is very similar to the Marksman's firing noise.
- As of 9.0.0, the Swat Rifle has a suppressor on its world model but its firing noise shows that it still fires if it wasn't suppressed.
- This is one of the most accurate Primary weapons alongside the Casanova and Crystal Laser Cannon. It is so accurate that its crosshairs expand in a minuscule sense, meaning that it retains near-perfect accuracy when the fire button is held down.
- It was removed in the 12.5.0 update, but it was re-added in the 12.5.3 update, likely due to the game system was reverted.
- In the current update, this weapon is 8 headshots kill.