|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes the Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Swat Rifle (PG3D).
It has a desert camo with a suppressor, laser sight, and other grey appendages.
The Swat Rifle Up1 has very good damage and mobility, making it great for rushing into close quarters. It is able to deal damage at a very good rate and fast enough to almost escape certain area damage weapons like the Cryptonic Bow. Even though it is expensive, it's well-worth the gameplay and effort.
- Like other guns with suppressors, it is silent so you can be sneaky
- Getting into close or mid range is your best option
- Take advantage of its mobility against long range weapons
- Travel along the sides of a map then jump in and kill someone when at you destination
- Try and make your opponent waste ammo by strafing with a 130 mobility weapon.
- Use a flame thrower when a Swat Rifle Up1 user gets too close.
- 10x scope Snipers are an easy solution.
The Swat Rifle Up1 is a French Bullpup Rifle (Famas) with a desert camo, and is still used in the French military to this day.
- The Swat Rifle is based on the real life French FAMAS F1 bullpup-styled Assault Rifle.
- It has been buffed and nerfed in some ways.
- Since the CBT, it's aim isn't as steady anymore.
- The PGW version does not have an Up2 even though it use to.
- It is placed after the AK-48 and the Combat Rifle in the Armory, suggesting a rivalry of sorts, because they are all based on well known guns.