Not to be confused with the craftable Decor item; the Sword and Shield.
The Sword & Shield is a weapon introduced in the 13.3.0 update.
The sword has a green handle, pommel, and a green curved guard, with a silver blade.
The shield has a grey outline and a blue cover with a red/yellow design on the front. On the back, it is wooden, with a brown handle.
When being used, it is not held in a reasonable defensive position.
- This weapon is good for tearing down several targets. Swing quickly and move on to the next target once you dealt with your first target
- The shield gives an armor bonus, use it when moving to reduce damage.
- Strife around enemies while swinging, the Berserk Boots can help with this.
- pair up with the max armour set (mythical clan weapons) and reflector to heavily punish people who use one shot weapons, which will one shot them and you will stay alive with half health at most
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use high damage weapons such as the Ghost Lantern to kill users at close range, as well as to compensate for its armor bonus.
- Rocket jump to avoid getting hit.
Have a Sniper or Primary weapon to engage enemies from long ranges.
- It is the first non-clan chest obtainable weapon to feature the Armor bonus attribute.
- The shield does add to the armor, but it does not reflect/stop bullets in any way.
- The Sword And Shield bear an inconspicuous resemblance to the Master Sword and Hylian Shield from The Legend of Zelda.