It takes the form of a large sword with an purple grip, a golden/silver handguard in the form of a bat and its wings, and a large blood red blade with serrations in the middle of the shaft.
- Equip the Berserk Boots and Berserk Cape to maximize mobility speed.
- Sneak up behind the enemy then attack him/her with it.
- Use this weapon at close quarters engagements, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- Benefit from the Lifesteal attribute, since it allows you to regenerate HP while firing.
- Keep in mind that this weapon will NOT heal up armor, it only heals your health.
- Attack the head for maximum damage.
- Strafe around enemies while holding down the melee button to maximize the efficiency and killing speed.
- This weapon can be useful in Duels if the opponent heavily relies on gadgets.
- Use this to counter mobile users due to its ability to disable an enemy's jumping abilities.
- When an enemy is struck, quickly switch to a Heavy or Sniper weapon to finish them off.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate its users.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
It serves as a well balanced melee weapon, and can be used in any kind of loadout.