The System Admin is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update.
It takes the appearance of a red rifle.
It has a grey/red stock with yellow connectors running throughout the weapon. On top is a 2 by 2 Rubik's cube powering the rifle. On the bottom of the rifle, it has a grey/red pistol grip with a red trigger, and a binary magazine.
Taking up the bulk of the weapon is a neon blue barrel with a blue iron sight.
It deals a decent amount of damage, and has a decent ammo capacity, high mobility and a moderate fire rate. It can generally 9 shot someone.
- Take advantage of its area damage attribute.
- Despite having area damage, it is possible to score head-shots.
- It is quite accurate, but you have to aim well to conserve ammo.
- Don't attempt using it at long range, although its accuracy may look alluring.
- Pair this with a high damage back-up weapon, like Champion Mercenary.
- Make sure to reload frequently.
- Use this up to medium range since it does not have a scope.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Shotguns and weapons with area damage make quick work of users.
- Attack when the user is reloading or is complacent.
|“||Each shot updates the servers by 1%. I don't know how I killed him, but eventually it worked.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- This weapon along with the Flash Drive, Disconnector, Network Streamer, Antivirus and BIG DATA were released in the 16.0.0 update and are a part of the Lost in Network Gallery set.
- This weapon despite shooting Green Rounds dissolves the killed in blue.
- It is used by Rifle Admins in the Citadel level.
- The weapon, as well as the Flash Drive and the 0xbadc0de are the starting weapons for Virtual Worlds.
- System Admin is surprisingly valid as an available weapon for the realistic brawl.
- Somewhat based on the energy assault rifle, however, its appearance looks more like the Cooler.
- It looks like the Virtualized version of the Hellraiser Up1 (PG3D) or the Energy Assault Rifle, and the Poisonous Vine, considering the design and reload animation.