|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Tactical Knife is the Melee weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 Update. It can be obtained from completing all Snow Challenges from the Operation Snow Battle Pass.
It is a grey Karambit knife featuring a grey fingerhole at the bottom of the grip, and a curved short blade.
It has good damage, a good attack rate, and a good mobility. It is 2-3 shots with bleeding.
- It has a quite short attack range, so you have to approach the opponent before swinging.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- The bleeding attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies overtime.
- It is recommended to use an alternative weapon for at least medium range or higher whilst jumping with this weapon.
- Be wary for flanking enemies, as it is common counter that players will use when dealing with users.
- This knife sports high mobility and a high attack speed, meaning that it is useful for going in close to an enemy and pulling back.
- Use a sniper weapon or any long-range weapon to pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users.
- Try to avoid getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Flank its users, so as to reduce chances of being hit.
- Rocket jump to avoid getting slashed by the weapon.
The weapon should be used for close engagements, a weapon with a longer range is recommended.
- This weapon is sometimes used for 3 cat spam as the size of this weapon is really small, making it easier to see enemies.
- It has the same swinging sound as the Combat Knife.