The Tactical Knife is the Melee weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 Update. It can be obtained from completing all Snow Challenges from the Operation Snow Battle Pass.
It is a small knife that can attack and bleed the players in close range. It has good damage, a good attack rate, and good mobility. It is 2-3 shots with bleeding.
It is a grey Karambit knife featuring a grey fingerhole at the bottom of the grip and a curved short blade.
The player holds this knife in one hand by its dark gray handle. The player swings the knife sideways when attacking. It can also make the opponent bleed, which means that they will temporarily lose health.
- It has a quite short attack range, so you have to approach the opponent before swinging.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- The bleeding attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- It is recommended to use an alternative weapon for at least medium range or higher whilst jumping with this weapon.
- Be wary for flanking enemies, as it is common counter that players will use when dealing with users.
- This knife sports high mobility and a high attack speed, meaning that it is useful for going in close to an enemy and pulling back.
- Use a sniper weapon or any long-range weapon to pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users.
- Try to avoid getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Flank its users, so as to reduce chances of being hit.
- Rocket jump to avoid getting slashed by the weapon.
The weapon should be used for close engagements, a weapon with a longer range is recommended.
Mobility nerfed to 65.
- This weapon is sometimes used for 3 cat spam as the size of this weapon is really small, making it easier to see enemies, and its high mobility.
- It has the same swinging sound as the Combat Knife, but the Tactical Knife swings sideways and the Combat Knife stabs forward and backward.