|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Tactical Tomahawk is a Special weapon introduced in the 12.2.0 update.
The weapon has a grey shaft connected to a grey and silver blade at the tip, with a dark tan/very dark gray handle, at the bottom of the weapon. On top of the weapon, there is a grey laser sight emitting a dark red laser.
When used, the player throws the weapon, which rotates through the air until it hits an object.
The Ritual Blade is a re-skin of this weapon.
This weapon can deal high damage, has decent mobility, a slower than average fire rate, and 1 capacity (31 when ammo capacity is full).
- Aim at the head to deal more damage.
- Do not stop moving when using this weapon.
- The weapon's travel time diminishes this weapon's effectiveness at long range. However, it can be used effectively at close to medium ranges, depending on the player's skill.
- If your target is moving, try predicting where your target's position will be and then throw it.
- Using this weapon against weakened players will finish them off quickly.
- It has a vertical hitbox making it easier to land headshots and allowing the user to jump a lot more than one with a horizontal hitbox, as a result it is hard to hit someone that is strafing.
- Keep in mind that skilled users will be able to finish you off quickly (by estimating your position), so a 'hit and run' strategy is recommended.
- Pick off these users from long ranges.
- Keep moving around the user while attacking.
Equip a weapon with a better range and a larger capacity. For example, the "Sunrise".
- It is one of the three throwing-type weapons in the game, the others being the Snowball and the Ritual Blade.
- Despite being considered a tomahawk, it resembles more of the Scythe.
- The combination of both the weapon itself and the laser sight mounted on top could be a reference to 'tacticool' weapons; weapons with attachments and accessories that serve no tactical purpose.