|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
|“||Two teams fight against each other. The team with the most kills wins.||”|
Team Fight is a mode where two teams, up to five players each, fight each other until time runs out.
How To Play
Each player starts out with their loadout, with all purchased weapons available. Each team, the Red and Blue, spawn on different sides of the map. Their objective is to kill the other team's players as many of them until time runs out.
This is where you'll be automatically assigned to a random team, regardless of the color, where allies appear to be blue and enemies as red as of the 10.0.0 update. Then the teams fight one another.
As of the 10.4.5 update, the Leagues System was introduced. Players will get trophies in varying positions.
- 1st place - 3 + 15 + 44 .
- 2nd place - 2 + 10 + 30 .
- 3rd place - 2 + 10 + TBA .
- 4th place - 2 + 10 + TBA .
- 5th place - 2 + 10 + TBA .
- 1st place - 1 + 5 + 10 .
- 2nd place - 1 + 5 + 5 .
- 3rd place - 1 + 5 + 5 .
- 4th place - 1 + 5 + 5 .
- 5th place - 1 + 5 + 5 .
- Around the 15.0.0 to 16.8.0 updates, there was a bug that lasted for a long time. The bug was particularly in Chat Mode, where an opponent player chatting would sometimes have the same color as the teammate (instead of being red, it's blue).
- When a player joins a match their friend is in from the Friends System, they could still be in opposing teams, even when the friend's team is not full.