Team Strike is a multiplayer mode introduced in the 12.5.0 update.
How to Play
Similarly like 3x3 Brawl, 2 teams of 3 players have to fight. However, like in Duel, you have to wait until all 6 players show up in the server. Once all 6 players show up, you will be able to begin battling, along with 2 allies, against 3 other players. In the battle, there is seven rounds, and in each round, each player has only one life. A dead player will at the time forcefully spectate other players before the end of a round. Once one team kills all players on the opposing team, they will win the round. The team with at least 4 victories will win.
- After its introduction, it replaced 3x3 Brawl, possibly making it as its successor/upgrade, due to the 2 maps from 3x3 Brawl being added along with having similar rules and interface.
- It's very similar to Team Deathmatch on CSGO, that when you get killed, you may only spectate until one team wins on the match.
- Gadgets are disabled in this mode but the gadget panel displays the Frag Grenade icon, which is the only gadget that can be used in this mode.
- Pets are completely disabled in this mode.
- It's impossible to get a multi-kill in this mode due to the lack of players.
- A team can only win once the other team has no chance to at least tie the game up.