|“||Terracotta robots of Gi Temple use this weapon. Long time ago, they have destroyed the overwhelming forces of cyber-elves with the help of this toyish (from the first glimpse) weapon.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Temple Guardian is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It is obtained from the Oriental Lottery.
The weapon takes the form of an oriental dragon. It has a red stock with a yellow trigger and a red magazine taking the form of a lantern. In front, it has a dragon head with a barrel protruding from its mouth.
When fired, it launches red explosive projectiles that will detonate upon contact with an enemy.
- Attack enemies when they are in small and crowded areas.
- Shooting from above is recommended, due to the looping shots of this weapon.
- Since this weapon's projectile bounces for a few seconds until it explodes, you can fire the projectile across the obstacles and the ball will bounce until it finds the target.
- This is effective for clearing corridors such as rooms and spawn areas.
- The projectiles will stay for a limited time before exploding, this can be used as temporary traps to prevent enemy players from going through a doorway or route.
- Attack the user while they're reloading.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Avoid small areas, as these are areas where users can destroy you in mere seconds.
- Jump while strafing to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Try taking cover from the user as the weapon's projectiles will bounce off the object you are hiding behind.
- Equip a long range weapon.
- The projectiles somewhat resemble firecrackers.