Temple of Elements is a Multiplayer Map introduced in the 17.2.0 update.
It appears to generally be the interior of the temple that is oriental themed. There is a central room with multiple elements that shows multiple pathways. Two pathways lead to a small garden where a panda can be seen shooting with a cannon. Two other pathways lead to a stony room. Two wooden staircases lead to a wooden bridge and on one side can be seen a golden Newbie statue with multiple weapons and items in front of it.
- This map is generally interior, so use close ranged weapons.
- Don't fall out of the map and don't try to rocket jump outside.
- Fight in the central room for extra combat.
- Spawncamp on either the small garden or the stony room (depending which team you are in).
- Hide in some of the map's spots and use these spots for reloading or preparing an attack.
- In one of the rooms, you can see 5 golden paintings, each representing campaign worlds, first one being Newbie fighting off zombies in what looks like the Cemetery in Pixelated World, the second one being Newbie taming the dragon in Block World, third one being Newbie defeating the bug in Crossed Worlds, and the fourth one being Newbie defeating Cubic in Virtual Worlds. The fifth one remains a mystery though.
- Some weapons like the Moon Halberd can be seen in this map.