The Ten O'Clock Postman is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.99.0 update.
The Ten O'clock Postman, as its name suggests, looks like a pink mailbox, certainly with a gun model as well.
It has very good damage, a medium fire rate, a medium capacity, and a average mobility.
- It is 2 rockets kill with bleeding and Charm attribute.
- Take advantage of its Charm attribute to reduce enemy weapon's damage.
- At the same time, bleeding may finish him/her off if survived the first rocket.
- You have to be good at aiming and more focus on the enemy more because this Heavy weapon is not easy to use.
- Jumping and using Jetpack is recommended, as the result will get your accuracy better.
- Feel free to use this for rocket jumping, as you will take no self-damage.
- Attack the user from long range.
- If you got hit by one of the rocket, wait for the Charm attribute wears off before you counterattack.
- Stay airborne as much as possible, as this thing can take you down very shortly.
- Attack its users from behind so he will not have enough time to react.
Small, clustered maps.
- High firerate Primary or Backup to finish off weakened opponents.
- Sniper rifles for long-range combat.
- A melee that has Mobility of 85.
- This is the first weapon that is shaped like a mailbox.
- Despite having a scope, it does not work.