|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
- This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Tesla Cannon (PGW).
The Tesla Cannon is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
It is a yellow gun that shoots electric particles. It has good damage, a high fire rate, large capacity, and low mobility.
It is similar to the Pumpkin Thrower in terms of style. It has a battery magazine that looks similar to the Prototype, High Voltage and some other guns. It also has a yellow body, with blue rings around the barrel.
This weapon shoots light blue electrical particles with a slow bullet travel time and close range (it shoots just like the Electro Blast Rifle, but it has a bullet travel time.) On impact, they leave an electrical explosion.
When reloading, the player takes out the battery magazine and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use it in close to mid range to get a few kills.
- Use ambush tactics at close range.
- Wait for your opponents to get into a group fight, and then fire the gun at the group. Disappear, and wait for the next group.
- Use this to counter users with a shield attribute, such as the Sly Wolf, because its area of effect is large enough to penetrate through the shield.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
The Armory previously didn't state the fact that this weapon has area damage. This was fixed in this patch update.
It was removed from the Armory.
It was brought back, only being available in Event Chests.