|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Tesla Cannon is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
It is similar to the Pumpkin Thrower in terms of style. It has a battery magazine that looks similar to the Prototype, High Voltage and some other guns. It also has a yellow body, with blue rings around the barrel.
- Use it in close to mid range to get a few kills.
- Use ambush tactics at close range.
- Wait for your opponents to get into a group fight, and then fire the gun at the group. Disappear, and wait for the next group.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- It shoots just like the Electro Blast Rifle, but it has a bullet travel time.
- It has area damage but in the Armory it doesn't say that it has area damage. This was fixed in the 10.0.7 update.
- It was removed in the 10.5.0 update, because this was replaced by the Spark Shark.
- However, it was brought back in the 12.1.0 update, only being available in Event Chests.