The Thanksgiving Pie is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update.
It appears as a gray metal pan with a pie in the body. The pie is red and yellow, with stripes.
- This particular weapon’s loop is more extreme than some of the other grenade launchers, so try aiming your shots upward.
- Do not try using it against flying targets, as the looping shot is quite slow and as such isn’t exactly effective against them
- Try to use this at close range, as the looping shot attribute makes it hard to aim long distances
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- If an enemy is hit, finish them off with a Primary or Backup weapon.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- A one shot sniper or a high dps rifle is useful.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Any automatic weapons can disorient its users.
- Strife around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- The use of a jetpack can essentially shut down most looping projectiles.
- You can also rocket jump to get a height advantage.
Pair this with a good primary weapon and sniper rifle to compensate for its lack of range.
- This particular pie is a pumpkin pie, which is often seen as a dessert staple on events such as the Thanksgiving Day feast.
- ExxotikGaming says that this weapon could be seen as a “meme weapon” despite its rarity.