|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It looks very similar to the demon from the Demon Stone. However, it does have a ranged attack. It has a pair of white horns, white eyes, black eyebrows, a pair of black and gold pants, black and gold gloves and the demon itself has a red complexion.
It will fly towards the player, then it will shoot explosive fireballs from its right hand. Four Warlocks that can be killed will follow The Devil.
- It replaced the Demon Boss as the boss of its respective level.
- There are usually four warlocks spawn along the boss.
- It used to be the fastest boss in the game until it was patched.
- It is one of only four Bosses which can summon other monsters, the others being the (removed) Dark Eyed Alien, Demon Boss, and Rider.
- The boss looks very similar to when a player utilizes the Demon Stone.
- The Devil has a ranged attack, while the gadget, Demon Stone, attacks in close ranges.
- If you kill The Devil, all the warlocks with it die instantly.
- Use homing weapons on this boss to conserve ammo and not worry about missing shots.
- If you get shredded by the rapid projectile fire, consider using the Barrier Rifle, as it is extremely effective at destroying projectiles if aimed properly.
- Spamming multiple high damage weapons at the creature such as the Anti-Hero Rifle or the Exterminator is extremely effective at quickly dispatching it.
- Stay mobile and attack from a safe distance to reduce incoming damage.
- Use a weapon of your choice and whatever feels comfortable for you. The only thing you need to do when dealing with these monsters is to keep moving and reacting fast.