|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It looks very similar to the demon from the Demon Stone. However, it does have a ranged attack. It has a pair of white horns, white eyes, black eyebrows, a pair of black and gold pants, black and gold gloves and the demon itself has a red complexion.
It will fly towards the player, then it will shoot explosive fireballs from its right hand. Four Warlocks that can be killed will follow The Devil.
- It replaced the Demon Boss as the boss of its respective level.
- There are usually four warlocks spawn along the boss.
- It used to be the fastest boss in the game until it was patched.
- It is one of only four Bosses which can summon other monsters, the others being the (removed) Dark Eyed Alien, Demon Boss, and Rider.
- The boss looks very similar to when a player utilizes the Demon Stone.
- The Devil has a ranged attack, while the gadget, Demon Stone, attacks in close ranges.
- If you kill The Devil, all the warlocks with it die instantly.
- Use homing weapons on this boss to conserve ammo and not worry about missing shots.
- If you get shredded by the rapid projectile fire, consider using the Barrier Rifle, as it is extremely effective at destroying projectiles if aimed properly.
- Spamming multiple high damage weapons at the creature such as the Anti-Hero Rifle or the Exterminator is extremely effective in dispatching it quickly.
- Stay mobile and attack from a safe distance to reduce incoming damage.
- Use a weapon of your choice and whatever feels comfortable for you. The only thing you need to do when dealing with these monsters is to keep moving and reacting fast, since these monsters, tied with The Devil's explosive projectiles makes the situation even worse if not well-prepared.
- Rocket jump to avoid its projectiles.
- Get on the roof so you can have the higher ground.