|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Third Eye is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It has an overall triangular shape and a futuristic floating scope that apparently has 3 layers of glass. It has white on top and gold plating on its underside and sides. The frame and magazine are both blue. It has red gems and other minor details dotted about.
- Since it has an armor bonus, use this to gain free armor.
- It's the best to set it up with other Mythical Clan weapons to benefit the most.
- It has a unique attribute: the X-Ray vision. You can use it to detect hidden enemies easier.
- Because the Third Eye is a sniper, go into long range maps such as Sniper Forts or D-Day for the best game-play.
- In long ranges, use the scope to detect and kill enemies more easily.
- As always, don't stand still while shooting.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use weapons that slow the opponent down so you can easily shoot them.
- It is a perfect counter to Judge(Now removed) users when paired with any high damage wall-break weapons since user cannot move while controlling the rocket.
- If you are a pro, snipe with this weapon to see where they are then use a wall break weapon such as the Thunderer.
- Fight these users in close quarters and when using a Heavy weapon.
- Pick-off these users from long range.
- Don't try to hide, because the player will be able to detect you with the X-Ray vision. Moreover, even if you hide, try running and strafing constantly.
- Strafe the shots as much as you can.
- Hiding is fine since the bullets do not actually wall-break. Be aware of the positions of a Third Eye user at all times.
- Use the Reflector to reflect the damage.
- Use weapons like the Frozen Dragon and get behind the user to destroy them quickly.
- Try to use wall break weapons because although the Third Eye can see though walls, it does not have wall break.
- It emits visible beam upon firing, use that countermeasure to hunt and kill.
- Equip a Heavy weapon for easier close quarters battles.
- Also, equip another wall-break weapon. Use the scope to find players and quick switch and kill them if they are behind walls,
- Bring a light mobility weapon.
- The Judge can also be effective to hunt down the players behind walls, however, it was removed.
- Equip an automatic primary/backup weapon to finish off weakened opponents.
- This and the other weapons with the same theme are the only weapons that have an armor bonus.
- It is also the only weapon with the X-Ray vision attribute, making it an unique sniper rifle.
- This weapon may be a reference to the Illuminati, or the all-seeing eye.
- This gun is based on a Chinese demigod, Er Lang Shen. He has 3 eyes and his third eye can see through anything in the universe.
- It was nerfed to 2 head-shots kill from 15.1.0 Update for balancing as well as increase its capacity to 10.
- Its appearance resembles to Alien Sniper Rifle.
- This weapon was buffed back to a 1-2 head-shot in the 15.3.1 update.
- This weapon puffs out a blue smoke after each shot and in its reload animation.
- It actually have a 3x zoom, bigger than exterminator‘s 2x scope, and smaller than hellraiser’s 4x scope, which might be a reference to its name, third eye.