FANDOM


  • Shh. Quiet. Don’t move!

    It’s time to lay low and take aim!

    Welcome to the Sniper Tournament in update 14.0.0.

    New tournament:

    -Show your aiming skills in the new “Sniper Tournament” event. Shoot hiding enemies before they find you!

    -Get Tokens for winning and exchange them for the new Sniper Set.

    -New realistic aiming mechanics

    New weapons:

    -Neutralizer, Vandals, Jet Tenderizer and many others

    New Arsenal and battle control design.

      Loading editor
    • I'm really hoping the removal of the central dot in unscoped sniper crosshairs is carried over to normal matches

        Loading editor
    • Ugh, another update. Hopefully they fixed at least some the crap they messed with.

        Loading editor
    • They seemed to make it harder to aim snipers because now you move while aiming at players. And weapons like the One-Shot are now 2-short headshot. So maybe this update has a sense in it.

        Loading editor
    • OH MY GOSH I LOVE MAH SNIPERS!

        Loading editor
    • Fixing the Sniper meta with a sniper-based update I see...

        Loading editor
    • Somehow it's working, I haven't seen anyone complain about the new sniper mechanics yet

        Loading editor
    • I hate how Berserk Boots don't double jump anymore... now I have to use Ninja Tabi

        Loading editor
    • I think that the new weapons are broken... two of them have one-shot kill abilities, while the primary deals insane damage.

        Loading editor
    • Lets see:

      • Reskins
      • New currency
      • Broken weapons
      • More ways of monitizing
      • Unbalanced gamemode
      • Prototype S still one shots anywhere...
        Loading editor
    • After you get all three mythical weapons from the sniper tournament, then the sniper tournament goes away. If you want to have fun doing the sniper tournament, then don't get all three weapons. You can get 2 of them and save the last one for the last day of the sniper tournament

        Loading editor
    • TheBedrockEmerald wrote: I'm really hoping the removal of the central dot in unscoped sniper crosshairs is carried over to normal matches

      Then wouldn't weapons with no scope be useless? Like, astral bow and shadow spell would be trash

        Loading editor
    • The best thing about the update is that it shows you all the guns in the armory, not just the ones that you can get with your level. Like, I'm level 31 and it shows me all the level 32 guns that I will unlock soon

        Loading editor
    • hate this new update

        Loading editor
    • I just noticed that some Melee weapons have slashing effects

        Loading editor
    • They added That also

        Loading editor
    • Is there more balance in the game now(Besides the mythical weapons)?

        Loading editor
    • Stuff still one shots...

        Loading editor
    • im IOS man i hate how android get evrything first...

        Loading editor
    • What is the best loadout after this update for a normal not money spending player(Basically without clan weapons and Sci-Lab Weapons)

      I think it is: Primary: Mega Gun

      Backup: Multitaskers

      Melee: Dark Force

      Special: Reflector/Nitrogen Sprayer

      Sniper: Supercharged Rifle

      Heavy: Circus Cannon

        Loading editor
    • Big Buddy got powercreeped by Circus Cannon? Not surprised...

        Loading editor
    • Minecraftian47 wrote: Big Buddy got powercreeped by Circus Cannon? Not surprised...

      Hey big buddy is a still big buddy

        Loading editor
    • Alright to screw us up even more, they changed the efficiency stat to power; largely the same but we can make some alterations for the infobox.

        Loading editor
    • You know how you had to upgrade the veteren/flag keeper and leaders sword if you crafted them before the 13.5.0 update? I just crafted power fists and electrosphere in the 13.5.3 update. Does that mean that i will have to spend gems to upgrade them to max level in 14.0.0?

        Loading editor
    • I’m sorry, I’m personally on iOS and my Android account is too low of a level, so I don’t know.

        Loading editor
    • Minecraftian47 wrote: Alright to screw us up even more, they changed the efficiency stat to power; largely the same but we can make some alterations for the infobox.

      Okay, I am tired of them making unnecessary changes like these. Why do they keep changing the damn damage stat. They changed lethality to efficiency, now efficiency to power. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what it’s called, it only matters on the damage itself. And as far as I’m concerned no one gives a crap what it’s called and no one asked for it to be changed, let alone changed to “power”. I know that Rilisoft will most likely never see this, but I don’t care.

        Loading editor
    • Ender Creeper14 wrote:

      Minecraftian47 wrote: Alright to screw us up even more, they changed the efficiency stat to power; largely the same but we can make some alterations for the infobox.

      Okay, I am tired of them making unnecessary changes like these. Why do they keep changing the damn damage stat. They changed lethality to efficiency, now efficiency to power. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what it’s called, it only matters on the damage itself. And as far as I’m concerned no one gives a crap what it’s called and no one asked for it to be changed, let alone changed to “power”. I know that Rilisoft will most likely never see this, but I don’t care.

      Yeah, the worst was the 12.5.0 update.

      The guns were like 5000 Damage! YAAY!! Y NOT!!!

      RicoPixelPro (talk)CUBIC GAMES

        Loading editor
    • i havent been here for a long time, but this update seems intresting, maybe i should come back

      i wonder what would happen to the mega destroier....

        Loading editor
    • at least the neutraliser is a 1 shot wall break 90 fire rate sniper

        Loading editor
    • but the cyborg hands? They need to stop adding these unique weapons and just stick to normal guns. All the part weapons like christmas set, exoskeletons and new snipers are too op

        Loading editor
    • Guess what?! Cubic Games removed Toy Factory! That was one of my favourite maps...

        Loading editor
    • Oh by the way guys, Cubic Games is NOT Rilisoft. I'm here to debunk the myth that Rilisoft, owned by Alex Kransnov, simply changed their name to STAROBEAST LIMITED and then to Cubic Games simply to escape sueing from other games. The truth is, Rilisoft is a company based on Russia, whereas Cubic Games is a company based on Cyprus, a country near Turkey in the Middle East, they cannot be the same company. Rilisoft is gone, maybe just like Pixel Gun World, never returning...

        Loading editor
    • I am really annoyed. I bought all of the coin weapons before the 13.5.0 update and now they are "max lvl" but i see others with higher combat levels. I am lvl 38 max everything. For some reason the guns are more powerful if you buy them after the update like WTF?? E.G. the mega gun is combat lvl 15 for me but if you buy after update it is combat lvl 17. Also the apocalypse. Mine is max lvl 13 but others bought it after the update and have it at lvl 17. Apocalyse use to be a trash weapon yet now it can 1 shot heavy champion armour ONLY if you buy it after the freaking update!!!! i am so pangry lol.

        Loading editor
    • The Antagonist 924 wrote: Oh by the way guys, Cubic Games is NOT Rilisoft. I'm here to debunk the myth that Rilisoft, owned by Alex Kransnov, simply changed their name to STAROBEAST LIMITED and then to Cubic Games simply to escape sueing from other games. The truth is, Rilisoft is a company based on Russia, whereas Cubic Games is a company based on Cyprus, a country near Turkey in the Middle East, they cannot be the same company. Rilisoft is gone, maybe just like Pixel Gun World, never returning...

      Part of me does thinks Rilisoft is gone, not the other part thinks that Rilisoft may still be in the picture somehow.

        Loading editor
    • PixelGunIos wrote: I am really annoyed. I bought all of the coin weapons before the 13.5.0 update and now they are "max lvl" but i see others with higher combat levels. I am lvl 38 max everything. For some reason the guns are more powerful if you buy them after the update like WTF?? E.G. the mega gun is combat lvl 15 for me but if you buy after update it is combat lvl 17. Also the apocalypse. Mine is max lvl 13 but others bought it after the update and have it at lvl 17. Apocalyse use to be a trash weapon yet now it can 1 shot heavy champion armour ONLY if you buy it after the freaking update!!!! i am so pangry lol.

      Yeah, it’s honestly BS.

        Loading editor
    • The Antagonist 924 wrote: Oh by the way guys, Cubic Games is NOT Rilisoft. I'm here to debunk the myth that Rilisoft, owned by Alex Kransnov, simply changed their name to STAROBEAST LIMITED and then to Cubic Games simply to escape sueing from other games. The truth is, Rilisoft is a company based on Russia, whereas Cubic Games is a company based on Cyprus, a country near Turkey in the Middle East, they cannot be the same company. Rilisoft is gone, maybe just like Pixel Gun World, never returning...

      There are either games made by Rilisoft. Which are complete rip-offs. I’m not sure what the games were called but now they seemed to be owned by other companies OR just one. Old users know what I’m talking about.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, I know what you’re talking about. Ugh, there are so many therioes I can come up with. Besides Rilisoft being Cubic.Games, what if they are actually associated. What if for some reason, their associated, to avoid lawsuits. What if they’re collaborating somehow. One could say, they’re not, because of their location differences. But think about it, wouldn’t it be too easy if they were both based in similar locations? Or, there is a theory, as always, that Cubic.Games is Rilisoft in disguised. Or, what if Cubic.Games is owned by Rilisoft, or vise-versa. What if one of them is a parent company. What if they’re both owned by Alex Krasnov?

        Loading editor
    • What if the different companies are just the game being passed down from father 2 son?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, “parent” company.

        Loading editor
    • lol i just hate this new update.

        Loading editor
    • how do you become admin or bureaucrat.

        Loading editor
    • Check your Message wall.

        Loading editor
    • PixelGunIos wrote: lol i just hate this new update.

      Yeah, I’m not the biggest fan at the moment.

        Loading editor
    • Is it worth coming out of a half-year inactivity shell to play this game again, or should I go back in? :/

        Loading editor
    • Depends on how open your mind is

        Loading editor
    • XIABCIx wrote:
      Is it worth coming out of a half-year inactivity shell to play this game again, or should I go back in? :/

      TBH players who come back are met with one shotting, homing, and large area damage weapons that outclasses pre 13.0.0 weapons.

      Armor is almost useless because you will still get shreded in seconds by 20+ different weapons.

      Some weapons have recieved buffs, however, they still get outclassed by newer weapons because of Cubic Games' continued powercreeping and refusal to fix the problems.

        Loading editor
    • agreed but the nerfs "might" help

        Loading editor
    • Nice to see they are trying somewhat. That and they are trying to come up with new minigames. Hopefully the game will eventually get better, sniper nerfs are a good start.

        Loading editor
    • Snipers are controversial, IMO. Personally, if you use a Sniper that requires skill to use, you’ve earned that kill. If you use a Sniper like the Little Cthulhu, that is a one-shot, then those types of Snipers should be nerfed. IMO, Sniper aren’t the biggest issues. Most of the Champion Weapons, like the Anti-Champion Rifle, Champion Solar Cannon, Mega Gun, and the Clan Weapons are running rampant. A lot of them should be nerfed. Not nerfed to hell, like 80ish% of the weapon in the game, but nerfed enough to we’re they aren’t too much of a hassle to deal with. Don’t even get me started with the Gadgets. Rilisoft/Cubic.Games could’ve done anything else to make the Gadgets more balanced, yet they chose one of the stupidest, if not, the stupidest routes. They nerfed the Nuclear Grenade and indirectly buffed the Voodoo Snowman, Pandora’s Box, and Guardian via upgrades. Those 3 Gadgets are easily the worst and cause the most controversy, apart from the Resurrection. Excuse my language, but I’m am so God damn sick and tired of Rilisoft doing stupid BS like this. It’s almost like they’re doing this to troll. Surely, they can’t be THAT stupid? Maybe they can. I guess you can say that the Mech, Demon Stone, and Robot Samurai are issues. Even though they’re really annoying, I’d much-rather deal with that, that some “Royal” tryhard dater spamming OP and noob weapons and rocking a Singular Grenade-Guardian-Resurrection set. Not to mention them having rare, maxed-out pets. That’s just stupid. I will more than likely, make a Nlog to fully express my feeling later.. and yes. I am aware that Rilisoft will more than likely never see my Blogs and rants, but TBH, I don’t care.

        Loading editor
    • I think I may be the biggest reason why snipers are controversial.

        Loading editor
    • Snipers are controversial in almost every game.

        Loading editor
    • If only we owned Pixel Gun 3D.

        Loading editor
    • i loved it back in the day when i could kill people with secret forces rifle with around 10 headshots. Now i just feel like a lot of the older weapons are just trash now. I hate the new combat level system as well. That paired with the auto balance system is just total bs. I vs people while using a lvl 15 mega gun and it takes a bout 15 hits just to kill them but they are the same level as me yet they have a combat level of 17 on their mega gun. It’s because they bought it after the update and it only takes them 4 hits to kill me. They have stuffed up this game so much. Hopefully they balance every gun to be the same combat level.

        Loading editor
    • And this is why I quit. The games just not its old self and the creators just try to change it for the better whereas in reality, it's being changed for the worse.

        Loading editor
    • BLAHBLAHBLAH AND YAKYAKYAK wrote: And this is why I quit. The games just not its old self and the creators just try to change it for the better whereas in reality, it's being changed for the worse.

      Hey Yak, been in-active for a while? You make a good point.

        Loading editor
    • The Orbital Pistol, Mega Gun and the Champion Mercenary all seriously need a good nerf. One blast from the Orbital Pistol now leaves a max-armoured player with 2 HITPOINTS, and given its fire rate (86), it is really overpowered. The Mega Gun really melts players at level 17, I think it kills in 3 SHOTS, and noobs just go on a Jetpack and just spam away, getting a ton of no-skill kills (Same for the Orbital Pistol.) For the Champion Mercenary, it now kills in 3/4 OF A SINGLE BURST, does anyone daresay that's not overpowered?? 

        Loading editor
    • oh god. the worse update ever. can't pg company be more generous ?even pros lose like crazy in duels against pay to win noobs with all those broken stuff.

        Loading editor
    • haha, the big buddy outclassed by circus cannon? Don't make me laugh! Big Buddy has much better stats and remains superior

        Loading editor
    • did u check?

        Loading editor
    • lol i just wish i could play 13.4

        Loading editor
    • No update for iOS yet.

        Loading editor
    • Alltheweaponsnewupdate

      The new format of the Armoury (I have all the weapons up to 13.5.3

      Who likes this new format?

        Loading editor
    • I like it actually, the new look makes it so you can see more weapons on your screen instead of having to go all they way down for the new weapons.

        Loading editor
    • Its Tuesday 1 week after android and its still not out. :(

        Loading editor
    • oddly enough, the most balanced PG3D is when you start a new game. Everyones guns kill everyone equally.

        Loading editor
    • comared to mid and late game, where the matches are dominated by people at the last levels for their tier, making the newer people to a tier suffer (level 27s). This leads to more people using one-hit kill weapons to neutralize the unfair advantage held by hp and armor, not even to mention gadgets and pets.

        Loading editor
    • Spartan 120 CB wrote:
      comared to mid and late game, where the matches are dominated by people at the last levels for their tier, making the newer people to a tier suffer (level 27s). This leads to more people using one-hit kill weapons to neutralize the unfair advantage held by hp and armor, not even to mention gadgets and pets.

      Oh boy...



      The amount of one-shot kill weapons are absurd at high level games. ​​​

        Loading editor
    • ppl in my lvl (32+) are spamming combat lvl 17 champion cannons and rifles and otehr one shot crap ;-; and im poor so i cant buy any gud guns

        Loading editor
    • Yes. Pixel Gun. Lets make SNIPERS have huge hit detection and huge hit detection weapons have ONE HIT KILL ABILITY. Oh boy. Level 27 will totally not get rekt by these people. DERP.









      This Game. -__-

        Loading editor
    • when is it coming out for ios?

        Loading editor
    • We’re not too sure. Bases on the last update taking 2 weeks for iOS to get, despite Rilisoft saying it would take 1 week, I would expect the update to drop between now and next week.

        Loading editor
    • They are busy with the 31% bug

        Loading editor
    • Ender Creeper14 wrote:
      We’re not too sure. Bases on the last update taking 2 weeks for iOS to get, despite Rilisoft saying it would take 1 week, I would expect the update to drop between now and next week.

      ok thanks

        Loading editor
    • what is the 31% bug

        Loading editor
    • PixelGunIos wrote:
      what is the 31% bug

      Where the loading screen gets stuck on 31%, not loading the game.

        Loading editor
    • That’s definitely an issue.

        Loading editor
    • o thank you

        Loading editor
    • for those who have the update already, do they fix the combat level and make everyone’s gun equal?

        Loading editor
    • I posted i an older post that my max combat level mega gun was 15 but i always vs people with combat level 17 mega guns

        Loading editor
    • PixelGunIos wrote:
      for those who have the update already, do they fix the combat level and make everyone’s gun equal?

      I don't think so

        Loading editor
    • (((
        Loading editor
    • PixelGunIos wrote:
      I posted i an older post that my max combat level mega gun was 15 but i always vs people with combat level 17 mega guns

      This is because that those with the combat level 17 mega guns had the gun at max before all this combat level stuff came into this game. I don't have the Mega Gun, but on my screen it says max combat level 15.

        Loading editor
    • Update is now avaiable for IOS.

        Loading editor
    • God damn, this takes up 2.35 GB storage wow Cubic.games. Just wow.

        Loading editor
    • WOW

        Loading editor
    • I have my account in the iclloud,, do you think it will ballance when i download(spelling 8.5/10 too much water)

        Loading editor
    • What do you mean, it will “balance”? Do you mean, if you reinstall the app, your stuff will come back? If you mean it like that, then it should.

        Loading editor
    • Ender Creeper14 wrote:
      What do you mean, it will “balance”? Do you mean, if you reinstall the app, your stuff will come back? If you mean it like that, then it should.

      Well they fixed that issue (thank goodness).

        Loading editor
    • So it doesn't matter anyways

        Loading editor
    • Minecraftian47 wrote:
      Fixing the Sniper meta with a sniper-based update I see...

      Lol

        Loading editor
    • PixelGunIos wrote:
      at least the neutraliser is a 1 shot wall break 90 fire rate sniper

      I don't think the Neutralizer is a 1 shot or a wall break.

        Loading editor
    • RicoPixelPro wrote:

      PixelGunIos wrote:
      at least the neutraliser is a 1 shot wall break 90 fire rate sniper

      I don't think the Neutralizer is a 1 shot or a wall break.

      It isn't Neutralizer

        Loading editor
    • Minecraftian47 wrote:

      RicoPixelPro wrote:

      PixelGunIos wrote:
      at least the neutraliser is a 1 shot wall break 90 fire rate sniper
      I don't think the Neutralizer is a 1 shot or a wall break.
      It isn't

      Neutralizer

      Wish they could say how many shots they take to kill someone so we don't waste our money on useless stuff...

        Loading editor
    • Phantom strikeforce wrote:

      Minecraftian47 wrote:

      RicoPixelPro wrote:

      PixelGunIos wrote:
      at least the neutraliser is a 1 shot wall break 90 fire rate sniper
      I don't think the Neutralizer is a 1 shot or a wall break.
      It isn't

      Neutralizer

      Wish they could say how many shots they take to kill someone so we don't waste our money on useless stuff...

      Well with that idea, it could cause some problems. Just because people will go for weapons that have high damage.

        Loading editor
    • Suggestions (ik this ain't Rilisoft but I'm just adding things I wanna say)

      1. Anti Champ shouldn't One-shot. To be fair, In tournaments, Siege and stuff like that, it should be a 2 shot kill. It should ONLY be a one-shot kill if you happen to be using the Sniper cape (Doesn't matter what level, it just needs a little more boost to be a one-shot kill).

      2. Change the weapon costs. I mean, how can the Wyvern be more expensive than the Anti Champ rifle? They should switch those prices.

      3. Just buff the old and starter weapon if the game. Don't buff the OP weapons but buff the underdogs and the weak ones. Make it so that they too (in the hands of the right person) would wreck a player using the Revolver Sniper Rifle.

      4. Solar Power Cannon NO LONGER 1 hit Kill. That's just Too OP... at the very least make it a 2 shot kill in Siege mode (That's just annoying).

      5. Start adding normal weapons to da game. These days Rilisoft only releases LEGENDARY or EPIC weapons. You don't see a new common or uncommon.

        - Plus, add modern type weapons and not just crazy Future and insane weapons all the time.

      6. Change and update the weapons (Aestethicly). Make the weapons slightly more proportionate to what it SHOULD be in the real world. I mean, LOOK at the Golden friend, that thing is RIDICULOUSLY tiny. Or the Hurricane and the Armageddon, Make it Bigger! Melee weapons are also just basically glorified knives (except the New Jet Tenderiser, That thing is Awesome).    

         - Make things look more proportionate. I mean, look at the Christmas Sword and the Jet Tenderizer. The Christmas Sword is TINY! The Jet Tenderiser is the ONLY melee weapon to make sense proportionally (And the Berserk Exoskeleton)

      7. Don't put RIDICULOUS prices on underpowered weapons. Main focus: the SUB Zero, Nunchucks, Dracula? I mean, Gems should ONLY be used for decent and powerful weapons, not common to rare weapons.

         - Make it so that only Epic-Legendary Weapons would have the chance to cost Gems (Don't make them ALL gems).

      8. Just decrease the prices a little bit. I understand why they increase the prices on ALL of the things in the game, but upgrades should NOT be Ridiculously more expensive than the original cost of the weapon. Just decrease the upgrade cost a bit, (In my Opinion) It's OK to make upgrades slightly more expensive than the regular cost of the weapons.

         - However, Don't make the upgrades on Gem based weapons more expensive than the original price. Give a chance for the Free to play players. Coin based weapons should have upgrades that are more expensive than the original cost, but GEM Based weapons should have a cheaper upgrade cost than the initial price of the gun itself.

      9. Make it so that the Health in Tournaments are ALSO fixed. to give EVERYONE a fair chance.

        Loading editor
    • What do u guys think?

        Loading editor
    • Reaper Guardian wrote:
      God damn, this takes up 2.35 GB storage wow Cubic.games. Just wow.

      I get why, But I personally think that this game's weakness in the unique weapon inside it (Although it is just mostly re-skins of things these days...)

      They should decrease area damage weapons. I did see how they tried to fix this, by removing the upgrade skins/looks for the weapons (such as the Marksman where it's ONLY skin is the Tiger pattern) to make new space for new weapons.

        Loading editor
    • LastWinder wrote:
      Suggestions (ik this ain't Rilisoft but I'm just adding things I wanna say)

      1. Anti Champ shouldn't One-shot. To be fair, In tournaments, Siege and stuff like that, it should be a 2 shot kill. It should ONLY be a one-shot kill if you happen to be using the Sniper cape (Doesn't matter what level, it just needs a little more boost to be a one-shot kill).

      2. Change the weapon costs. I mean, how can the Wyvern be more expensive than the Anti Champ rifle? They should switch those prices.

      3. Just buff the old and starter weapon if the game. Don't buff the OP weapons but buff the underdogs and the weak ones. Make it so that they too (in the hands of the right person) would wreck a player using the Revolver Sniper Rifle.

      4. Solar Power Cannon NO LONGER 1 hit Kill. That's just Too OP... at the very least make it a 2 shot kill in Siege mode (That's just annoying).

      5. Start adding normal weapons to da game. These days Rilisoft only releases LEGENDARY or EPIC weapons. You don't see a new common or uncommon.

      - Plus, add modern type weapons and not just crazy Future and insane weapons all the time.

      6. Change and update the weapons (Aestethicly). Make the weapons slightly more proportionate to what it SHOULD be in the real world. I mean, LOOK at the Golden friend, that thing is RIDICULOUSLY tiny. Or the Hurricane and the Armageddon, Make it Bigger! Melee weapons are also just basically glorified knives (except the New Jet Tenderiser, That thing is Awesome).    

       - Make things look more proportionate. I mean, look at the Christmas Sword and the Jet Tenderizer. The Christmas Sword is TINY! The Jet Tenderiser is the ONLY melee weapon to make sense proportionally (And the Berserk Exoskeleton)

      7. Don't put RIDICULOUS prices on underpowered weapons. Main focus: the SUB Zero, Nunchucks, Dracula? I mean, Gems should ONLY be used for decent and powerful weapons, not common to rare weapons.

       - Make it so that only Epic-Legendary Weapons would have the chance to cost Gems (Don't make them ALL gems).

      8. Just decrease the prices a little bit. I understand why they increase the prices on ALL of the things in the game, but upgrades should NOT be Ridiculously more expensive than the original cost of the weapon. Just decrease the upgrade cost a bit, (In my Opinion) It's OK to make upgrades slightly more expensive than the regular cost of the weapons.

       - However, Don't make the upgrades on Gem based weapons more expensive than the original price. Give a chance for the Free to play players. Coin based weapons should have upgrades that are more expensive than the original cost, but GEM Based weapons should have a cheaper upgrade cost than the initial price of the gun itself.

      9. Make it so that the Health in Tournaments are ALSO fixed. to give EVERYONE a fair chance.

      .1. I agree that it should be a 2-shot in Seige, but I would say that it should only be a 1-shot, if they get a headshot in the other/normal modes.

      2. The prices are jacked up, because Rilisoft has to get players to give them money, so they can pay off the prices for their vodka. I will take it a step further; they should reduce the prices all together. But they should make the Wyvern cost less than the Anti Champ.

      3. Yes, they need to buff the underdogs and forgotten weapons. Excuse my language, but I'm so damn tired of them nerfing the underpowered weapons and buffing the OP weapons.

      4. They nerfed that thing to hell, now it's Champion counterpart is causing havoc. It needs a buff. And it's counterpart needs a nerf.

      5. I would love to see more modern weapons in the game. They don't have to be too modern to the point where they're dull, but maybe alternate them so they stick out. Designs, stats, whatever, just don't make them too OP or underpowered. It seems like Rilisoft tends to struggle hard with balance. Also, please, do not add any more Lucky Chest exclusive weapons (Golden Friend, Spark Shark, Power Claw, and Candy Baton) again.

      6. Personally, I like the way the guns look. But I do agree that some weapons like the Dark Force Saber can be a bit larger.

      7. Yeah, I mean, if you're going to make the underpowered weapons expensive, at least make sure they're not underpowered. I remember when I got the Pencil Thrower when it was release, the damage was horrible, and it was mediocre at best. Luckily, they did eventually buff it a bit, but it was still high in price. I haven't used it recently, but hopefully it's mediocre at worst... hopefully. (I personally like it for some reason)

      8. Yes, decreasing the price, would be a blessing. Grinding for Coins is already a work, but gringing for Gems is next to impossible. Personally, the only direct income I have for Gems, is via the Driller. I mean, at least make Gems easier to come by please.

      9. I agree thet they need to balance that a bit.

        Loading editor
    • Spartan 120 CB wrote:
      oddly enough, the most balanced PG3D is when you start a new game. Everyone's guns kill everyone equally.

      I mean...

      What Cubic.Games are really doing is getting u underprepared for when u reach level 27 (& 22 but at that level, one-shot weapons could still be countered). The transition is hard. From playful balance, and fairness to IMPOSSIBLE to WIN in Deathmatch or DUEL type things. From fair kills to AMBUSH resurrections...



      Basically, If you see Reviews on How the game is FUN and fair and good. Those critics/players are probably just level 1-21. So, prepare yourself if ur playing PG3D and ur about to level up to level 27.

        Loading editor
    • LastWinder wrote:
      Spartan 120 CB wrote:
      oddly enough, the most balanced PG3D is when you start a new game. Everyone's guns kill everyone equally.
      I mean...

      What Cubic.Games are really doing is getting u underprepared for when u reach level 27 (& 22 but at that level, one-shot weapons could still be countered). The transition is hard. From playful balance, and fairness to IMPOSSIBLE to WIN in Deathmatch or DUEL type things. From fair kills to AMBUSH resurrections...



      Basically, If you see Reviews on How the game is FUN and fair and good. Those critics/players are probably just level 1-21. So, prepare yourself if ur playing PG3D and ur about to level up to level 27.

      Well, if you spend money or are extreme tryhard, then you DO have an unfair advantage. The level 38's wreck the level 32's. The level 31's wreck the level 27's. Level 27 is when it really starts.

        Loading editor
    • You know whats unfair? Its that when you get better and better,Cubic Games keeps putting you in losing battles and lobby items have no effect. When people like me se the full exo set i get no damage reflection and lobby items are like useless.All my lobby stuff are++s, but two shot weapons are still two shot and things like that.

      On second thoughts maybe lv 22 to 38 should cease to exist. Or maybe instead of cancelling the paying (impossible),gems (then they might make the price of weapons go crazy,like 200 coins for the Fast Death),the broken clans system (cancelling the place where those people are paying like crazy?Impossible!), Cubic Games,Pixel Gun Company,Rillisoft,Alex Krasnov along with PGW and 3D should cease to exit. And get a lawsuit.

      P.S. THIS IS NOT A RAGE. I EXPECT MANY PLAYERS FEEL LIKE THAT.

      P.P.S. Can someone reply either on my wall or here?

        Loading editor
    • Oh yeah and I mean exist not exit.

        Loading editor
    • Phantom strikeforce wrote:
      You know whats unfair? Its that when you get better and better,Cubic Games keeps putting you in losing battles and lobby items have no effect. When people like me se the full exo set i get no damage reflection and lobby items are like useless.All my lobby stuff are++s, but two shot weapons are still two shot and things like that.

      On second thoughts maybe lv 22 to 38 should cease to exist. Or maybe instead of cancelling the paying (impossible),gems (then they might make the price of weapons go crazy,like 200 coins for the Fast Death),the broken clans system (cancelling the place where those people are paying like crazy?Impossible!), Cubic Games,Pixel Gun Company,Rillisoft,Alex Krasnov along with PGW and 3D should cease to exit. And get a lawsuit.

      P.S. THIS IS NOT A RAGE. I EXPECT MANY PLAYERS FEEL LIKE THAT.

      P.P.S. Can someone reply either on my wall or here?

      I also feel the same...



      But maybe with less raging.



      However, I became Dead inside when Rilisoft added the One Shot, so...

        Loading editor
    • Uh.. I said im not raging . Buy maybe a bit, yes.

        Loading editor
    • At least with the One Shot, it requires skill. And it doesn't have any OP attributes (Wallbreak, Piercing Shot, Area Damage, ETC.). I also wish that they would only add more level, to at least rewards players with some currency. That would make Gems a little easier to get. Not a lot, but just a little easier.

        Loading editor
    • True, its not like the Supercharged or Anti Champ. However, its only for coins, making many players have it.

        Loading editor
    • That's the point, the One shot seems to me like a chance for the f2play players to kill the OP people (Well that's what it seems in my eyes), but it is still annoying at times. 

        Loading editor
    • I guess my elephant headhunter is better...

        Loading editor
    • You just jump

        Loading editor
    • LastWinder wrote:
      That's the point, the One shot seems to me like a chance for the f2play players to kill the OP people (Well that's what it seems in my eyes), but it is still annoying at times. 

      The One Shot is just ubiquitous, I see it everywhere, and it makes me dizzy.

        Loading editor
    • Yea, that's why I said I died on the inside when this gun came out...

      Then I got revived when I realized that my Crystal Laser Cannon now has a combat level of 16 and an efficiency of 32! It's basically a slightly nerfed version of the adamant Laser Cannon (For me).

        Loading editor
    • i think the Anti Champ is a lot more annoying in Sniper Forts. The Flag Keeper is annoying too. Also ,for some reason people dont use the adamant sniper thingy. i think its better and costs less.

        Loading editor
    • Phantom strikeforce wrote:
      i think the Anti Champ is a lot more annoying in Sniper Forts. The Flag Keeper is annoying too. Also ,for some reason people dont use the adamant sniper thingy. i think its better and costs less.

      The Anti-Champion Rifle is basically a One Shot that has WallBreak, it is also very commonly seen. The Flag Keeper deals the same amount of damage as the Sunrise, a 2 headshot kill to max-armoured players. But I like my Prototype S since it's really unique and you don't really see it in the battlefield very often.

        Loading editor
    • Prototype S is one of  my fav snipers too! Others include Supercharged Sakura and Revolver Sniper Rifle.

        Loading editor
    • I really don't like the powercreeping that Cubic Games does. When Prototype first came out long ago, it was a beast. But now, it's gotten nerfed to hell, it takes a blastin' 3 HEADSHOTS for a max-level Prototype to kill a max-armoured player. 

        Loading editor
    • LastWinder wrote:
      Suggestions (ik this ain't Rilisoft but I'm just adding things I wanna say)

      1. Anti Champ shouldn't One-shot. To be fair, In tournaments, Siege and stuff like that, it should be a 2 shot kill. It should ONLY be a one-shot kill if you happen to be using the Sniper cape (Doesn't matter what level, it just needs a little more boost to be a one-shot kill).

      2. Change the weapon costs. I mean, how can the Wyvern be more expensive than the Anti Champ rifle? They should switch those prices.

      3. Just buff the old and starter weapon if the game. Don't buff the OP weapons but buff the underdogs and the weak ones. Make it so that they too (in the hands of the right person) would wreck a player using the Revolver Sniper Rifle.

      4. Solar Power Cannon NO LONGER 1 hit Kill. That's just Too OP... at the very least make it a 2 shot kill in Siege mode (That's just annoying).

      5. Start adding normal weapons to da game. These days Rilisoft only releases LEGENDARY or EPIC weapons. You don't see a new common or uncommon.

      - Plus, add modern type weapons and not just crazy Future and insane weapons all the time.

      6. Change and update the weapons (Aestethicly). Make the weapons slightly more proportionate to what it SHOULD be in the real world. I mean, LOOK at the Golden friend, that thing is RIDICULOUSLY tiny. Or the Hurricane and the Armageddon, Make it Bigger! Melee weapons are also just basically glorified knives (except the New Jet Tenderiser, That thing is Awesome).    

      - Make things look more proportionate. I mean, look at the Christmas Sword and the Jet Tenderizer. The Christmas Sword is TINY! The Jet Tenderiser is the ONLY melee weapon to make sense proportionally (And the Berserk Exoskeleton)

      7. Don't put RIDICULOUS prices on underpowered weapons. Main focus: the SUB Zero, Nunchucks, Dracula? I mean, Gems should ONLY be used for decent and powerful weapons, not common to rare weapons.

      - Make it so that only Epic-Legendary Weapons would have the chance to cost Gems (Don't make them ALL gems).

      8. Just decrease the prices a little bit. I understand why they increase the prices on ALL of the things in the game, but upgrades should NOT be Ridiculously more expensive than the original cost of the weapon. Just decrease the upgrade cost a bit, (In my Opinion) It's OK to make upgrades slightly more expensive than the regular cost of the weapons.

      - However, Don't make the upgrades on Gem based weapons more expensive than the original price. Give a chance for the Free to play players. Coin based weapons should have upgrades that are more expensive than the original cost, but GEM Based weapons should have a cheaper upgrade cost than the initial price of the gun itself.

      9. Make it so that the Health in Tournaments are ALSO fixed. to give EVERYONE a fair chance.

      1. The Anti-Champion Rifle should be a 1 shot kill in normal gamemodes, as most snipers do. But in Fort Siege, I don't think so, as people can't really move fast enough to dodge. Not for Tournaments as well.

      2. I do agree that weapon costs are a bit abritary. 

      3. Developers should balance 'em out.

      4. The Champion Solar Cannon has already been nerfed, it is no longer a 1 shot kill.

      5. They do this to make us spend money to get those guns.

      6. Yes, some weapons do look weirdly tiny, but hey, if you look at it the other side, Pixel Gun 3D is a fantasy game, not like the realistic ones such as CS:GO

      7. They should change it, no one likes it.

      8. I think the ridiculously high upgrade prices have been patched. But most weapons are still insanely expensive. Would you like to spend 420 Gems just to get a Jet Tenderizer?

      9. This appertains to all players.

        Loading editor
    • i also have all list of things the devs need to do

        Loading editor

    • THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO FIX PIXEL GUN 3D



      I think we can agree on these terms and demands. (Some of them are derived from the YouTuber Esoteric Inc.)


      1. Many guns are too expensive. 1 match only gives us a maximum of 3 coins whereas many weapons are 400+ coins.

      2. Devs keep on powercreeping.

      3. Lucky chest is rigged. 90% of the time we get coins. 2 years ago it wasn’t that bad. We could get at least some Wear equipment and gadgets.

      4. Stop making reskins. We really liked the Champion and Adamant reskins, but now almost every new single gun is a reskin. Please have some more creativity or listen to the fresh ideas of Devs players.

      5. Homing weapons were buffed and now they are cancer in Fort Siege and require no skill to use.

      6. Still some hackers in the game.

      7. Every update we players are indirectly forced to buy the new guns at outrageous prices in order to do good in the game as Devs nerf the previous guns.

      8. Devs still haven’t started on the 4th campaign world after almost 3 years.

      9. Devs anti-hack ban system is crap. Sometimes you ban people who didn’t even hack just because they have a lot of currency

      10. Devs hardly listen to the community.

      11. Pixel gun is pay to win.

      12. I bet you deliberately lag pixel gun 3d on old phones in order to force us to buy new phones.

      13. Android devices crash when the dragon whistle is activated.

      14. Android devices crash constantly because of your game.

      15. We have to watch stupid advertisements even after we spent money.

      16. Devs keep on removing maps that we have sentimental attachment to, like the 4 seasons and science lab and Dangerous roads. BRING THEM BACK.

      17. We can report a hacker to you but you don’t do anything about it.

      18. The “Reconnecting to the room” is the MOST ANNOYING thing about the game! It takes about 10 minutes to reconnect, and when it is done, you are transferred to another game. Even if it’s fast, your points will be reset.

      19. Devs never release the new update for Android and iOS at the same time.

      20. Devs interrupt our screen with your so-called special offer.

      21. Most of us don’t like it when you can brung OP pets ot the Sniper Forts even when it’s supposed to be Snipers only.

      22. WE ALL HATE THE GEM SYSTEM

      23. We hate it when the connection to the server takes you about 1 hour to get you into the game.

      24. Now private servers require a password. Please remove this.

      25. Most of the good weapons only cost gems.

      26. Devs randomly nerf and buff weapons without ANY reminder beforehand and cause us to buy OP weapons that would be shit after 1 day as you nerfed it. Waste of currency.

      27. Matchmaking is horrible. Some of us get bad players all the time on our teams.

      28. We hate it every time we lose trophies when we leave the match.

      29. Armoury stats are SO INACCURATE!! Last Hope is only 25 efficiency but it can 1 shot headshot a max-armoured player. Secret forces rifle is 32 efficiency but it takes 11 headshots to kill a max-armoured player.

      30. Include a weapon arsenal in one’s pixel gun profile. Show his arsenal of weapons when one is viewing at his profile. Display how many stars each weapon is.

      PLEASE SHARE THIS AROUND AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. WE CAN MAKE PIXEL GUN 3D GREAT AGAIN!

      Soon the game would be changed from 

      ​​​​​​​PuxleGumD3---------->PixelGun3D

        Loading editor
    • I Agree With EVERYTHING! thx for Summing up me and probably some other players problems into One huge guide that the Devs would NEVER read nor even Implement into the game. :)

      Some things: Suggestion number 24. Yes give us a chance to make public servers, but make it so that people can't really abuse this method too much for farming. Another thing is, CHANGE the [CENSORED] update Descriptions!!!! They keep saying the SAME THINGS! Bugs fixed. Balance this. Balance stuff. Even the Tournaments that have Already Finished TWO weeks ago. They need to say if they Buffed Anything, or NERFED anything. Or a new Game mechanic is added. Or at the VERY least make it so that they change the description into "Minor Bugs and things fixed."


      If only PG3D gave POWER TO DA PEOPLE!




      An alternative to Your solution number 9:

      If you are on Android, just save ur progress in Playstore.

      Delete the Game and reinstall, Ur items Should reapear. This happened with my brother once, He coudnt go Battle or open Clans. Only thing he COULD do is open the lucky chest and the armory.

      A downside to this... Is that you will lose your money. So if you are planning to uninstall PG3D and then install it again. Just waste (Buy weapons, use the Super Incubator, Gadgets, Armor, Wear. ANYTHING you find useful to make sure all that hard work collecting and grinding is NOT put to waste.) your money before doing so. All your guns should pop back up and are ready to be used. 

        Loading editor
    • I miss Destroyed Megalopolis... Ik its there in the Snipa Tournament, but it will disappear forever in my Ipad's screen in 16 days...

        Loading editor

    • my response to THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO FIX PIXEL GUN 3D



      1. Many guns are too expensive. 1 match only gives us a maximum of 3 coins whereas many weapons are 400+ coins. The game may be more grindy than before, but before this, people had mountains of around 10k coins, they needed something to spend them on and have a reason to play

      2. Devs keep on powercreeping. Yes they are, but the do occasionally add new levels to help counter this

      3. Lucky chest is rigged. 90% of the time we get coins. 2 years ago it wasn’t that bad. We could get at least some Wear equipment and gadgets. Pixelgun is not the only game to do this. you can only put so much into that chest, while they still need rare items to feel rare, simple solution, probability.

      4. Stop making reskins. We really liked the Champion and Adamant reskins, but now almost every new single gun is a reskin. Please have some more creativity or listen to the fresh ideas of players. While I agree with stopping reskins, most ideas that I've seen players suggest such as 40 gems per win would be disastrous.

      5. Homing weapons were buffed and now they are cancer in Fort Siege and require no skill to use. As a trade off they kill very slowly and get hard countered by a rocket jump, gaining distance from the projectiles is not hard.

      6. Still some hackers in the game. Same with every other game, the devs actually have to go digging into their code to find the loophole that lets them in, take a 15 page essay and find the 1 missing comma in it

      7. Every update we players are indirectly forced to buy the new guns at outrageous prices in order to do good in the game as Devs nerf the previous guns. False, while better weapons is added each update, it is still possible to do very well with older weapons.

      8. Devs still haven’t started on the 4th campaign world after almost 3 years. Actually it's supposed to come next winter

      9. Devs anti-hack ban system is crap. Sometimes you ban people who didn’t even hack just because they have a lot of currency Back to why prices are so high, to prevent innocent players from getting banned

      10. Devs hardly listen to the community. I can't see why, it's not like it's hell on earth.

      11. Pixel gun is pay to win. It is physically possible to get anything without spending, therefore by definition it's not pay to win.

      12. I bet you deliberately lag pixel gun 3d on old phones in order to force us to buy new phones. What would be the point, how are they supposed to get any money from making users buy new phones?

      13. Android devices crash when the dragon whistle is activated. Again find the missing comma in a 15 page essay

      14. Android devices crash constantly because of your game. Android is the test dummy, you kinda can't expect it not to.

      15. We have to watch stupid advertisements even after we spent money. This is probably a bug, I'm ad free

      16. Devs keep on removing maps that we have sentimental attachment to, like the 4 seasons and science lab and Dangerous roads. BRING THEM BACK. I agree with this point, but maybe on rotation so you see some people actually playing on them

      17. We can report a hacker to you but you don’t do anything about it. How do you know?

      18. The “Reconnecting to the room” is the MOST ANNOYING thing about the game! It takes about 10 minutes to reconnect, and when it is done, you are transferred to another game. Even if it’s fast, your points will be reset. That's on your end. it may take 5-10 seconds to reconnect me it could use some work.

      19. Devs never release the new update for Android and iOS at the same time. The update has to be verified by apple first, in the mean time they fix bugs with the new update, this can delay the iOS release such as the 31% bug

      20. Devs interrupt our screen with your so-called special offer. Most games do this

      21. Most of us don’t like it when you can brung OP pets ot the Sniper Forts even when it’s supposed to be Snipers only. If you didn't try to fight at close range that won't be a problem

      22. WE ALL HATE THE GEM SYSTEM not me

      23. We hate it when the connection to the server takes you about 1 hour to get you into the game. I've never seen this happen, probably on your side

      24. Now private servers require a password. Please remove this. What's the point of flooding private with random games? literally. This being empty cleans up private and more convenient to use.

      25. Most of the good weapons only cost gems. Keyword being most, and gems arn't impossible to get.

      26. Devs randomly nerf and buff weapons without ANY reminder beforehand and cause us to buy OP weapons that would be shit after 1 day as you nerfed it. Waste of currency. That's what happens when you buy before an update

      27. Matchmaking is horrible. Some of us get bad players all the time on our teams. Most modes it's based on level, I'm bewildered on how some of these people even make it to that level. However if you think the Elo system will help, it only will make the game more frustrating

      28. We hate it every time we lose trophies when we leave the match. The damage this actually does is only psychological, you can make up those trophies in minutes

      29. Armoury stats are SO INACCURATE!! Last Hope is only 25 efficiency but it can 1 shot headshot a max-armoured player. Secret forces rifle is 32 efficiency but it takes 11 headshots to kill a max-armoured player. Yes this should be fixed

      30. Include a weapon arsenal in one’s pixel gun profile. Show his arsenal of weapons when one is viewing at his profile. Display how many stars each weapon is. This is a conception, not a thing you believe should be fixed.

      PLEASE SHARE THIS AROUND AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. WE CAN MAKE PIXEL GUN 3D GREAT AGAIN! If you see a perfectly balanced game as when Pixelgun was great, you are mistaken as that was never the case.

        Loading editor
    • Your suggestion on rule number 11.

      That's actually true. The only reason most people its pay to win is because most people aren't willing enough for the grinding and patience.

      You are totally correct. IF all players had the patience to just wait, use the free currencies (adds...) and open the lucky chest, eventually, they would be able to get all the weapons.

        Loading editor
    • I totally agree with you Bedrock

        Loading editor
    • Phantom strikeforce wrote:
      I totally agree with you Bedrock

      Me too with a few exceptions.

        Loading editor
    • tactical rifle

        Loading editor
    • The Tactical Rifle is VERY powerful now btw. Wouldnt say OP but Very annoying to deal with.

        Loading editor
    • ɪᴛ's ᴀ 2 sʜᴏᴛ ʙᴏᴅʏ sʜᴏᴛ

        Loading editor
    • Well, at least the tactical rifle can still be countered. unlike the new Excalibur

        Loading editor
    • ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴇxᴄᴀʟɪʙᴜʀ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ɪᴛ?

        Loading editor
    • ᴏᴘ* ɪs ɪᴛ?

        Loading editor
    • What the? I just tried out my tactical rifle and IT IS A 2 SHOT KILL. That's unbeatable. Even the Laser Assistant can't even beat it now. And the Excalibur can be defeated by the Laser Assistant. Is it a glitch, or is it here to stay?

        Loading editor
    • The Antagonist 924 wrote: What the? I just tried out my tactical rifle and IT IS A 2 SHOT KILL. That's unbeatable. Even the Laser Assistant can't even beat it now. And the Excalibur can be defeated by the Laser Assistant. Is it a glitch, or is it here to stay?

      Its there to stay plus which one is better the Stakegun or the Spender

        Loading editor
    • Stakegun is good. It's my new primary

        Loading editor
    • The new stuff and the layout of the armory is confusing !! :/

        Loading editor
    • How is it confusing, the buttons do the exact same thing as before.

        Loading editor
    • XanderSS wrote:

      The Antagonist 924 wrote: What the? I just tried out my tactical rifle and IT IS A 2 SHOT KILL. That's unbeatable. Even the Laser Assistant can't even beat it now. And the Excalibur can be defeated by the Laser Assistant. Is it a glitch, or is it here to stay?

      Its there to stay plus which one is better the Stakegun or the Spender

      Hopefully not, as now we get to see the one weapon beats all meta.

      E.g.


      • Magic Bow
      • Adamant Bomber

      ​​​*Frost Beam Spell

        Loading editor
    • I might just change my primary to the tactical rifle Up1. I just bought it, it's frickin OP.

      Plus, +1 new weapon to my weapon collection and 1 weapon closer to collecting everything in the armory (at least in weapons besides the clan stuff).

        Loading editor
    • LastWinder wrote:
      I might just change my primary to the tactical rifle Up1. I just bought it, it's frickin OP.

      Plus, +1 new weapon to my weapon collection and 1 weapon closer to collecting everything in the armory (at least in weapons besides the clan stuff).

      How about the event weapons, such as the Eva and the Automatic Decorator?

        Loading editor
    • Well, I'm not a lucky person. But I tried to get them.

        Loading editor
    • GUYS! THE TACTICAL RIFLE HAS BEEN NERFED! IT IS NOW A 7-8 HEADSHOT KILL. THANK GOD THE GLITCH LASTED FOR A DAY ONLY.

        Loading editor
    • It's actually more than just one day.

        Loading editor
    • Yea, I’m still testing it and it’s still powerful. Hell its probably gonna stay like that for the next 4 updates.

        Loading editor
    • I also did some matches and they improved the thropy system. Apparently the ammount of thropies you get depends on the pointd u got in the game. I killed 3 people in deadly games, my points are 218, and then I got 50 thropies.

        Loading editor
    • You know, I don’t think I’ll be able to update pixel Gun 3D anymore lol, just because it takes up 2.35 GB of my storage. Unless they have a memory shortage. (If you didn’t know, memory shortage means removing stuff...)

        Loading editor
    • Well, yeah, they are gonna be removing old and beloved weapons first. Then, they are gonna add 4 new weapons with INSANE OP attributes that's gonna lag the game even more.

        Loading editor
    • The game was unplayable with a two hit kill primary...

        Loading editor
    • True. I’m honestly tired of RS adding BS weapons that are not balanced and unnecessary.

        Loading editor
    • ^

        Loading editor
    • Ok, it has been 1 month since the latest update. Who knows what Cubic Games is going to add, maybe even more OP weapons or keep on changing the armoury format? And btw the 4th campaign world is going to be released in Winter this year.

        Loading editor
    • Cool. Hopefully so.

        Loading editor
    • I'm actually looking forward to that. I hope they add new creatures because I'm bored monsters and weapon re-skins. Plus, I hope they update the story so that it makes more sense (This is mostly my complaint from the military level).

      Suggestions (I hope they do this...):

      - Add a few more comic book strips to explain a little bit more.

      Example (For the very FIRST Level), not that all this will be in a comic book style:

      Middle of the night, he was sleeping. (The beginning is the same). And then he wakes up, heard something from the door (Make the window curtains closed or something). The Newbie will then go to the front door and checks. HE saw a zombie right in front of him! And then he startled and closed the door. The zombie bangs the door. Then newbie runs to the kitchen to take his gun. And then the door slams open. The zombies come in. (And then the level starts)

      I know that this is a little bit too long, but it makes more sense.

      - Change the military level. Make it so that we fight infected soldiers instead of KILLING HUMANS!

      Any other suggestions?

      ik they are never gonna change this because they are too lazy, but I hope they change it...

        Loading editor
    • It would be cool if they added/replaced the comics with animations and be able to change their skin.

        Loading editor
    • WHEN WOULD THE NEXT UPDATE BE RELEASED PLEASE COME OUT SOON

        Loading editor
    • The Antagonist 924, we are not affiliated with Rilisoft or the official developers of Pixel Gun 3D.

        Loading editor
    • But still it has been a long draught since the 14.0.0 update.

        Loading editor
    • The Antagonist 924 wrote:
      But still it has been a long draught since the 14.0.0 update.

      and just as you say that, it gets released the next day....

        Loading editor
    • The update is 14.1.0, you should check it out if you are android.

        Loading editor
    • Reaper Guardian
      Reaper Guardian removed this reply because:
      Cause
      15:46, April 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.