FANDOM


  • New technologies to be mastered in cosmic New Year battles in our 15.8 update!

    In the battlefield:

    • Outplay your enemy using new weapon ballistics and updated rocket mechanics.
    • Dive into the epicenter of the battle with new shooting mechanics.
    • Take on the new Battle Pass challenges.
    • Visit a futuristic cyber-arena in a thematic brawl.

    Collect unique equipment:

    • Open the new seasonal Lucky Chest.
    • Collect all the new guns and restock your arsenal.
      Loading editor
    • Legend has it that the World 4 will come by update 20.5.0.

        Loading editor
    • That comes after they release a balancing update.

        Loading editor
    • Ah!!!!!! More updates...

        Loading editor
    • i miss the old games

        Loading editor
    • It's out for iOS now.

        Loading editor
    • Are retro weapons still a thing now?

        Loading editor
    • Tooo many updates

        Loading editor
    • Pay to win.

      Hell naw

        Loading editor
    • iOS now has it.

        Loading editor
    • Here we go again.

      Is there any balancing whatsoever?

        Loading editor
    • Well many weapons are now coins, and recoil and bullet drops are a thing in every mode...

        Loading editor
    • Oh god...

      R.I.P my One Shot.

        Loading editor
    • Is Little Cluthlu coins? And not like 500 coins?

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure it is. 

        Loading editor
    • Minecraftian47 wrote: Well many weapons are now coins, and recoil and bullet drops are a thing in every mode...

      First part: 😁

      Second part:🤔

        Loading editor
    • Supriseyou1 wrote: I'm pretty sure it is. 

      I'm honestly not that surprised.

        Loading editor
    • Minecraftian47 wrote: Well many weapons are now coins, and recoil and bullet drops are a thing in every mode...

      We already have recoil before this update!

        Loading editor
    • Yeah but now it's annoyingly in every mode.

      inb4 in the next update, they remove the recoil, but then they add it back week later, and change the upgrading system again, while also "removing" some weapons just to make way for craftable mythical weapons. (I'm looking at you, Bow of Spirits)

        Loading editor
    • Yay ...

        Loading editor
    • freak

        Loading editor
    • Red Vortex wrote: freak

      Red Vortex, you seem to be spamming random things on these update threads.

        Loading editor
    • Hmmmm ..

        Loading editor
    • Demon Hamster Eating My Wafflez wrote: Yeah but now it's annoyingly in every mode.

      inb4 in the next update, they remove the recoil, but then they add it back week later, and change the upgrading system again, while also "removing" some weapons just to make way for craftable mythical weapons. (I'm looking at you, Bow of Spirits)

      RIP.

        Loading editor
    • the recoil makes so many weapons unusable. I have to use Deadman's Rifle instead of RSR and Storm Trooper Exo or Viking instead of my Royal Fighter ;(

        Loading editor
    • Royal Sniper? Dang all those weapons you just said literally make me drool.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote: Royal Sniper? Dang all those weapons you just said literally make me drool.

      He pays for everything, but he seems to earn his money.

        Loading editor
    • Oh.

        Loading editor
    • That's what I dislike, the fact that Pixel Gun changes alot of things, which means I (and alot of people) need to adapt to those changes. When I'm finally comfortable with all of the changes, some new update comes out and it changes the game all over again. Updates should be a good thing, but for me, when Pixel Gun updates, I just think "I wonder what they broke THIS time".

      It's pretty much "Oh, you thought the older air strafing system was good? LOL TOO BAD, WE'RE CHANGING IT REGARDLESS! And before we forget, we'll change the weapon upgrading system as well!"

      Atleast they actually removed most of the homing weapons and Resurrection in an older update. Well, except for in an earlier update. Nothing was more annoying than an enemy team with Anti-Gravity Blasters that fired Champion Solar Cannon projectiles that instantly killed, regardless of how much HP and Armor you had.

      I don't see the reason why the Champion Solar Cannon had to be "removed". And I'm betting the Anime Scythe was "removed" just to add the Bow of Spirits, which is almost the exact same thing as the Anime Scythe. The only real differences is that it's in the Sniper category and is a craftable Mythical weapon.

        Loading editor
    • the legend say in 3/1/2019 they appear 6 weapons:primary:oh deer

                                                                                back up:new year defence

                                                                                melee:candy axe

                                                                                special:cryolator

                                                                                 sniper:cold silence

                                                                                 heavy:proton freezer

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote: Oh.

      Unlike Ecko.

        Loading editor
    • Red Vortex wrote: the legend say in 3/1/2019 they appear 6 weapons:primary:oh deer

                                                                                back up:new year defence

                                                                                melee:candy axe

                                                                                special:cryolator

                                                                                 sniper:cold silence

                                                                                 heavy:proton freezer

      ...

        Loading editor
    • Demon Hamster Eating My Wafflez wrote: That's what I dislike, the fact that Pixel Gun changes alot of things, which means I (and alot of people) need to adapt to those changes. When I'm finally comfortable with all of the changes, some new update comes out and it changes the game all over again. Updates should be a good thing, but for me, when Pixel Gun updates, I just think "I wonder what they broke THIS time".

      It's pretty much "Oh, you thought the older air strafing system was good? LOL TOO BAD, WE'RE CHANGING IT REGARDLESS! And before we forget, we'll change the weapon upgrading system as well!"

      Atleast they actually removed most of the homing weapons and Resurrection in an older update. Well, except for in an earlier update. Nothing was more annoying than an enemy team with Anti-Gravity Blasters that fired Champion Solar Cannon projectiles that instantly killed, regardless of how much HP and Armor you had.

      I don't see the reason why the Champion Solar Cannon had to be "removed". And I'm betting the Anime Scythe was "removed" just to add the Bow of Spirits, which is almost the exact same thing as the Anime Scythe. The only real differences is that it's in the Sniper category and is a craftable Mythical weapon.

      IKR.

      They have updates every 2 weeks and, especially for veteran players, it’s basically impossible to adapt to. And don’t forget the Champion Peacekeeper is disguised as a fricking PIXEL GUN.

        Loading editor
    • Nah, royal sniper sucks. I don't have it lmao. I meant revolver sniper rifle.

        Loading editor
    • The Peacekeepers were faster firing Pixel Guns in the Primary category ever since these updates started rolling out. The Champion Peacekeeper especially, considering it's pretty much useless when you're around Level 32.

      Can't forget the fact they keep changing the Lucky Chest, especially when they made it so that the Lucky Chest Mythicals (Golden Friend, Spark Shark, etc) all need parts just to obtain them.

        Loading editor
    • Btw, I dunno if anyone here’s gonna acknowledge this fact, but ALL homing weapons are gone. Dual Cryos are officially the most useless weapon in my back-up category without the homing attribute, which is perfectly fine since I’m pulling a Galli2001 (seasonal skins and weapon set-ups that’ll still win me plenty of games)

        Loading editor
    • @J3mawak- Yeah we know. Dual Cryos literally do 2 damage every shot.

      @Connor- champion peacemaker, when held, looks like the Champion peacemaker, but when you get killed it shows up as automatic peacemaker. Same with everything else champion.

        Loading editor
    • Demon Hamster Eating My Wafflez wrote: The Peacekeepers were faster firing Pixel Guns in the Primary category ever since these updates started rolling out. The Champion Peacekeeper especially, considering it's pretty much useless when you're around Level 32.

      Champion Peacemaker is quite strong actually. The part "It takes 31 headshots kill for using Champion Peacemaker." is an error somebody made. I will correct that fact ASAP

      A correction report is Champion Peacemaker takes 7 headshots kill.

        Loading editor
    • ConnorM2965 wrote:

      IKR.

      They have updates every 2 weeks and, especially for veteran players, it’s basically impossible to adapt to. And don’t forget the Champion Peacekeeper is disguised as a fricking PIXEL GUN.

      Hey I have Champion Peacemaker. I usually pair it with all other 4 Champion weapons. With Dark Force Saber of course.

      One time I was using ACR. Someone else was hold Impulse Sniper Rifle. Surprisingly, it's actually Anti-Champion in disguise!

      Another disguise spotted: Champion Mercenary is disguised as Mercenary! Not just rapid fire Prototype PSR!

      Champion Mercenary is a beast if fully upgraded!

      Here is my theory of why Cubic are doing an update per 2 week:

      They are either holding us back from saying they will discuss about the most undesired P2W behavior.

      They are trying to convince us to give them more time for actual reboot.

      Or they are just lying. Again.

        Loading editor
    • UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      ConnorM2965 wrote:

      IKR.

      They have updates every 2 weeks and, especially for veteran players, it’s basically impossible to adapt to. And don’t forget the Champion Peacekeeper is disguised as a fricking PIXEL GUN.

      Hey I have Champion Peacemaker. I usually pair it with all other 4 Champion weapons. With Dark Force Saber of course.

      One time I was using ACR. Someone else was hold Impulse Sniper Rifle. Surprisingly, it's actually Anti-Champion in disguise!

      Another disguise spotted: Champion Mercenary is disguised as Mercenary! Not just rapid fire Prototype PSR!

      Champion Mercenary is a beast if fully upgraded!

      Here is my theory of why Cubic are doing an update per 2 week:

      They are either holding us back from saying they will discuss about the most undesired P2W behavior.

      They are trying to convince us to give them more time for actual reboot.

      Or they are just lying. Again.

      They're lying.

      Also, all the Champion weapons arent disguised, when you get killed it shows up as the original weapon. Eg.

      *Gets killed by Champ Peacemaker*
      You got killed by Automatic Peacemaker
      
        Loading editor
    • OMG, Anti Champ is no longer a one shot kill :D

      Two shot head now, while Anti Hero is a one shot head -_-.

      Champion Peacemaker is a 13 shot head, IDK about Champion Electric Arc cus I don't have it. Solar cannon is still a two shot, and mercernary is around 12ish headshots.

        Loading editor
    • AlphaBeta25 wrote: OMG, Anti Champ is no longer a one shot kill :D

      Two shot head now, while Anti Hero is a one shot head -_-.

      Champion Peacemaker is a 13 shot head, IDK about Champion Electric Arc cus I don't have it. Solar cannon is still a two shot, and mercernary is around 12ish headshots.

      Uh...?

        Loading editor
    • That literally makes no sense.

        Loading editor
    • Demon Hamster Eating My Wafflez wrote: The Peacekeepers were faster firing Pixel Guns in the Primary category ever since these updates started rolling out. The Champion Peacekeeper especially, considering it's pretty much useless when you're around Level 32.

      Can't forget the fact they keep changing the Lucky Chest, especially when they made it so that the Lucky Chest Mythicals (Golden Friend, Spark Shark, etc) all need parts just to obtain them.

      I hope I can get a hundred parts for the Golden Friend!

      (Lands on golden friend and gets a single part)

      Just one?

        Loading editor
    • ikr, also yeah i tested out the champion weapons and those were the results.

        Loading editor
    • I got 1 part for power claw.

      Me-*remisicing about good old days* Will I finally get a mythical weapon??

      *Opens Lucky Chest and lands on Power Claw*
      

      Oh yeah!!!! Wait. Only one part...?

        Loading editor
    • Tbh, I'm surprised anyone's even managed to get ten parts for lucky chest mythicals from the chest in one go. Can you get 100?

        Loading editor
    • AlphaBeta25 wrote:
      the recoil makes so many weapons unusable. I have to use Deadman's Rifle instead of RSR and Storm Trooper Exo or Viking instead of my Royal Fighter ;(

      For some reason on my device I have the update but have not noticed recoil to affect my sniper when zoomed in (revolver sniper) and with primaries I personally really like recoil. The devolopers are just adjusting things slowly to see how the community reacts to them so that they can add bigger and better updates later with the knowledge of whether or not players will like the updates.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:
      I got 1 part for power claw.

      Me-*remisicing about good old days* Will I finally get a mythical weapon??

      *Opens Lucky Chest and lands on Power Claw*
      

      Oh yeah!!!! Wait. Only one part...?

      lol when i got the power claw before the parts update I was happy but now it is stuck at 49 effeciency after the wierd reset of weapon effeciencyand I am too lazy to max it out to the point of being useful.

        Loading editor
    • Legend gaming909 wrote:

      Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:
      I got 1 part for power claw.

      Me-*remisicing about good old days* Will I finally get a mythical weapon??

      *Opens Lucky Chest and lands on Power Claw*
      

      Oh yeah!!!! Wait. Only one part...?

      lol when i got the power claw before the parts update I was happy but now it is stuck at 49 effeciency after the wierd reset of weapon effeciencyand I am too lazy to max it out to the point of being useful.

      Oh.

        Loading editor
    • RiliSoft/Cubic Games/Whatever alias they’ll go by in the future NEED to stop screwin’ up the efficiencies of already obtained weapons though. Paired with the new BP Quests, you may as well be out of luck, unless you’re a clan weapon user or VERY P2W. It’s tough enough (at least for me, at LV40 with basically no good weapons) to get 6 kills in one life. To ask for a kill with every weapon category under a singular life though? At my level, that’s like trying to shove 10 ounces of crushed Habanero seeds down your throat. Honestly, they prolly should’ve just maxed out whatever weapons we own to the appropriate level when they released the renewed upgrading system update, but hey, it’s this late into the game. No use complainin’ (unfortunately)

        Loading editor
    • One more thing to note, I had literally no Battle Credits one day, after having about 900+ the day before. I tried to contact RiliSoft but they haven’t responded at all. This was prolly a week ago, but it’s still pretty unsatisfactory player support. :P

        Loading editor
    • Hmm now the prices are back to normal.

        Loading editor
    • yep

        Loading editor
    • Hello Little Cluthulu

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      *Gets killed by Champ Peacemaker*
      You got killed by Automatic Peacemaker
      

      Why you say Cubic are lying?

      LOL when I use my Champion Peacemaker, in my screen I see its kill icon.

        Loading editor
    • AlphaBeta25 wrote: OMG, Anti Champ is no longer a one shot kill :D

      Two shot head now, while Anti Hero is a one shot head -_-.

      Champion Peacemaker is a 13 shot head, IDK about Champion Electric Arc cus I don't have it. Solar cannon is still a two shot, and mercernary is around 12ish headshots.

      ACR 2 headshots kill. Decent.

      AHR one shot kill?! WTH?!?!?!

      For Champion Electric Arc, I guessing somewhere 12-16 headshots kill. Haven't fully upgraded yet.

      C.Mercenary 2 2/5 bursts headshot?!?! What?!?!?!?!

        Loading editor
    • ConnorM2965 wrote: That literally makes no sense.

      Why Cubic why?!

        Loading editor
    • cus they buffed the weapons lol. 

        Loading editor
    • Actually, anti hero is more expensive, because it starts at like 11 damage and you have to max it out from there, but anti Champ, starts at 21 and you can max it out from there.

        Loading editor
    • I think thats why they buffed it.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote: Actually, anti hero is more expensive, because it starts at like 11 damage and you have to max it out from there, but anti Champ, starts at 21 and you can max it out from there.

      Oh

        Loading editor
    • Nah, since Anti Champ is mythical, it takes more coins to uggrade. Both of mines are at 62 efficienty, ACR takes 55 coins to upgrade while AHR takes 45.

        Loading editor
    • It's a lot longer to get AHR up to the damage it currently is on your account, rather than ACR.

        Loading editor
    • tru, cus of the upgrade time. 

        Loading editor
    • Me want little Clthulu!!! Give me!!!

      One shot and my other snipers are so screwed up from recoil, I haven't hit anyone yet.

        Loading editor
    • Guys I just found something out! Ninja Shurikins has area damage, equivalent to Impulse Rifle! I threw the shurikens against a cubicle wall in pool party because there was someone behind it and it killed him.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote: Me want little Clthulu!!! Give me!!!

      One shot and my other snipers are so screwed up from recoil, I haven't hit anyone yet.

      RIP One Shot....

        Loading editor
    • yeah, Little Cthulhu is f'ed up. 

        Loading editor
    • Little Cthulhu is honestly one of the most annoying weapons in the entire game. Alot of the times, when I see someone using it, the chances of them being #1 on the leaderboard is high, because reasons are obvious.

      When the Ice Paws came out, no joke, every single player in a server was using those things. Yeah, our team lost and I was at the bottom of the leaderboard like always now. I don't know if the Ice Paws are nerfed now, but I doubt it.

      If the Mega Gun can get a nerf, which, I'm pretty sure it has since the blast range now sucks, why not the Little Cthulhu, Ice Paws, or any other annoyingly overpowered weapons?

        Loading editor
    • IKR, except for extremely pricey weapons. But I hate LIttle cthulhu and one shot spammers.

        Loading editor
    • I bought the Good & Evil before I had the Ice Paws and, yeah, I was always outmatched by the Ice Paws, and those suckers costed 435 Gems. Nothing like buying a weapon then all of a sudden it's worthless.

        Loading editor
    • Ice Paws? Those guys using them literally could hit me in the effective range of the Ultimatum. They are really annoying and I dropped down to adamant league coz of them. But in adamant, no-one has them, and I have 3765 trophies and going back to Champ. Yay (not)

        Loading editor
    • PS. Good and Evil can one-shot someone.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote: PS. Good and Evil can one-shot someone.

      Buff?

        Loading editor
    • Demon Hamster Eating My Wafflez wrote: I bought the Good & Evil before I had the Ice Paws and, yeah, I was always outmatched by the Ice Paws, and those suckers costed 435 Gems. Nothing like buying a weapon then all of a sudden it's worthless.

      More like steampunk fists.

        Loading editor
    • lol, yeah. I'm glad some weapons are becoming better, event, clan, and gem :)

        Loading editor
    • Demon Hamster Eating My Wafflez wrote: Little Cthulhu is honestly one of the most annoying weapons in the entire game. Alot of the times, when I see someone using it, the chances of them being #1 on the leaderboard is high, because reasons are obvious.

      When the Ice Paws came out, no joke, every single player in a server was using those things. Yeah, our team lost and I was at the bottom of the leaderboard like always now. I don't know if the Ice Paws are nerfed now, but I doubt it.

      If the Mega Gun can get a nerf, which, I'm pretty sure it has since the blast range now sucks, why not the Little Cthulhu, Ice Paws, or any other annoyingly overpowered weapons?

      Mega Gun has decreased in popularity now.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed, tryhards these days....

        Loading editor
    • Ridiculous.

        Loading editor
    • IKR, how do they get gems to buy the new op weapons? Well they save up the gems from the last op weapon they used and use it to buy the newer. They keep doing it. Also, like Poseidon Trident is used in every server, tryhead confirmed. Pixel gun is also very weird. We got a lot of players from Korea or some other weird country (sry for being racist there). There names are in weird language too. Also Pixel gun more like Pixel coins, always coins from chest. ECKOSOILDER is so dumb in my opinion. Pixel gun 3d are risking their games life by taking tips from a random guy. Pixel gun is garbage, hopefully something good happens. *plays roblox phantom forces*

        Loading editor
    • Sorry if anyone got offended there, I was joking.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, all of the things you said there are true.

      The "fun" would be doubled if they're using the Eraser and just constantly spamming it. That's the Singular Grenade's job to drag people into an area, not some craftable clan gun that is broken beyond belief.

      Erase the Eraser's "Gravitation Force".

      Also 10 more points if they're using the Thunderer, Reflector, or some wall-breaking Sniper.

        Loading editor
    • And the Laserbouncer and one shot. Cus f2p nubs

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: IKR, how do they get gems to buy the new op weapons? Well they save up the gems from the last op weapon they used and use it to buy the newer. They keep doing it. Also, like Poseidon Trident is used in every server, tryhead confirmed. Pixel gun is also very weird. We got a lot of players from Korea or some other weird country (sry for being racist there). There names are in weird language too. Also Pixel gun more like Pixel coins, always coins from chest. ECKOSOILDER is so dumb in my opinion. Pixel gun 3d are risking their games life by taking tips from a random guy. Pixel gun is garbage, hopefully something good happens. *plays roblox phantom forces*

      Block City Wars. Better balancing.

      Eckosoldier, I used to like that guy, but he thinks it’s impressive to get 20 kills in a game by spamming Eckodile Rifle, Like Launcher and Circus Cannon/Eraser (if you didn’t know already, those are his favorite weapons.) Also, Ecko spends a couple thousand dollars on Super Chests every month, even though he KNOWS in the back of his head it won’t pay off. Plus, if you got 25 and counting pay to win weapons to review, you should actually make vids and stop playing this crappy battle royale mode.

        Loading editor
    • If were a developer, I wouldn't even dare to add a Battle Royale mode into a game, due to how already oversaturated it is. Think of all the games that are already getting Battle Royale modes. The controls in Pixel Gun's Battle Royale is insanely broken. I actually lost a match because the controls were so bad and I died in the storm.

      And, of course, Eckosoldier thinks he's so good because he can get a couple of kills and he has his own weapons. He probably bribed the developers of Pixel Gun a boatload of money that is worth thousands just so he can see his stupid robot crocodile in the game and getting cheap kills with his stupid weapons. Seriously, THE LIKE LAUNCHER? What else are they going to make? The Harambe Punch? The Big Chungus Cannon? The Bad Timer? Or maybe they'll make some gun based on some other YouTuber?

      Remember #MakePixelGun3DGreatAgain? Yeah, more like #MakePixelGun3DWorse. I feel like they only said that so they could make a Donald Trump reference. Pixel Gun developers be like "Our playerbase gave us a small loan of a million dollars". At this rate, I care for World 4 more than anything in the game right now.

        Loading editor
    • Eraser is cancer. This noob used it and literally sucked all of my team, who were absolute noobs using subzero and rocket jumper, and another try hard with the amazingly broken Poseidon's Trident just killed them all in one swing. The recoil makes bullet snipers literally impossible to use and void grenade makes everyone either ewo or get killed within 5 seconds. Primaries are now unusable because of recoil so tryhards are getting mega gun/future Police Rifle which is really pissing me off.

      Ecko- and Bigbstatz are trashy noobs who use spammy one shot kill unbalanced weapons which literally NO-ONE has, and they are proud of themselves for getting, and I quote, cheap kills. This is ridiculously annoying. I am seriously thinking about making a YouTube channel so I can rant about these two noobs. The only YouTuber I actually watch is Esoteric, so I can see that he uses weapons with skill instead of watching noobs with op stuff that doesn't require skill. Festive guitar is broken and I saw Ecko who spammed Bow of Spirits, Festive Guitar, Mega Gun, Champion Power Cannon and Thunderer. Oh god that was terrible, with him spamming down the hallway with his op one-shot wepons.

      I hate pixel gun more now than when noobs spammed dual Cryo and Nanobots rifle.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote: Eraser is cancer. This noob used it and literally sucked all of my team, who were absolute noobs using subzero and rocket jumper, and another try hard with the amazingly broken Poseidon's Trident just killed them all in one swing. The recoil makes bullet snipers literally impossible to use and void grenade makes everyone either ewo or get killed within 5 seconds. Primaries are now unusable because of recoil so tryhards are getting mega gun/future Police Rifle which is really pissing me off.

      Ecko- and Bigbstatz are trashy noobs who use spammy one shot kill unbalanced weapons which literally NO-ONE has, and they are proud of themselves for getting, and I quote, cheap kills. This is ridiculously annoying. I am seriously thinking about making a YouTube channel so I can rant about these two noobs. The only YouTuber I actually watch is Esoteric, so I can see that he uses weapons with skill instead of watching noobs with op stuff that doesn't require skill. Festive guitar is broken and I saw Ecko who spammed Bow of Spirits, Festive Guitar, Mega Gun, Champion Power Cannon and Thunderer. Oh god that was terrible, with him spamming down the hallway with his op one-shot wepons.

      I hate pixel gun more now than when noobs spammed dual Cryo and Nanobots rifle.

      I also think Esoteric is good, but for me, Exxoticgaming is the best. He never uses those cancer weapons. Even ECKOSOILDER is complaining about pg3d in one of his streams. “Lucky chest is rigged again”. Also he keeps kicking his players (which I am fine with), but he says its easy to get 50 medal, i say no, its easy to get by using cancerous weapons. Also if everybody is using the cancerous eraser or that freaken posidon trident, use it yourself. Those are clan weapons which are obtained for free. (They are a LOT easier to get than last year) I have all but I don’t use it, they look ugly and not fun to use. If you want defeat them in a different way, try to use some one/ two shot kill weapons that take SKILL to use, like Circus Cannon (one shot), Big buddy(one shot), Solar power/champion solar cannon (2 shot), deadly beat (2 shot). Hey at least its a lot less pay to win than 2017.

        Loading editor
    • Champion solar cannon is extremely OP. I use it and like it more than eraser and soulstone and stuff. Only problem with eraser is that it is a charge shot gun. Also, yeah I agree eraser is very annoying.

        Loading editor
    • No champion solar cannon is 2 shot for me (fully upgraded) I would say big buddy and circus cannon are kind of op cuz they’re one shot kill.

        Loading editor
    • circus cannon is broken and so is big buddy. Deadly beat is pretty broken. Listen I know i'm a big p2w and now i can't use primaries like royal fighter and poisonous vine and most others cus of insane recoil. Storm Trooper Exo and shotguns are amongst the only good ones left. The set I'm using is Storm Trooper Exo, Royal Revolver, Berserk Exo, Thanksgiving Pie/Witch Broom, Sniper Exo/Deadman's Rifle, and Christmas Ultimatum. Now I know I may sound like a huge noob but I have really good aiming, accuracy is 78.12. But I agree I hate ecko how he thinks a triple kill is amazing. Also just saying, I challenge myself all the time by using good and skillful weapons. When I go Noob my name is BOI and I use the Minigun Shotgun, Mountain Wolf, Elder Force Saber, Laser Bouncer, Prototype S(which is a two headshot kill), and my trusty skillful Bass Cannon at its slow fire rate three shot kill.

        Loading editor
    • Demon Hamster Eating My Wafflez wrote: If were a developer, I wouldn't even dare to add a Battle Royale mode into a game, due to how already oversaturated it is. Think of all the games that are already getting Battle Royale modes. The controls in Pixel Gun's Battle Royale is insanely broken. I actually lost a match because the controls were so bad and I died in the storm.

      And, of course, Eckosoldier thinks he's so good because he can get a couple of kills and he has his own weapons. He probably bribed the developers of Pixel Gun a boatload of money that is worth thousands just so he can see his stupid robot crocodile in the game and getting cheap kills with his stupid weapons. Seriously, THE LIKE LAUNCHER? What else are they going to make? The Harambe Punch? The Big Chungus Cannon? The Bad Timer? Or maybe they'll make some gun based on some other YouTuber?

      Remember #MakePixelGun3DGreatAgain? Yeah, more like #MakePixelGun3DWorse. I feel like they only said that so they could make a Donald Trump reference. Pixel Gun developers be like "Our playerbase gave us a small loan of a million dollars". At this rate, I care for World 4 more than anything in the game right now.

      6 months ago: We will nerf OP guns and get rid of the Pay to Win system!

      (In the next 6 months, they make dozens of more overpowered weapons.)

        Loading editor
    • AlphaBeta25 wrote: circus cannon is broken and so is big buddy. Deadly beat is pretty broken. Listen I know i'm a big p2w and now i can't use primaries like royal fighter and poisonous vine and most others cus of insane recoil. Storm Trooper Exo and shotguns are amongst the only good ones left. The set I'm using is Storm Trooper Exo, Royal Revolver, Berserk Exo, Thanksgiving Pie/Witch Broom, Sniper Exo/Deadman's Rifle, and Christmas Ultimatum. Now I know I may sound like a huge noob but I have really good aiming, accuracy is 78.12. But I agree I hate ecko how he thinks a triple kill is amazing. Also just saying, I challenge myself all the time by using good and skillful weapons. When I go Noob my name is BOI and I use the Minigun Shotgun, Mountain Wolf, Elder Force Saber, Laser Bouncer, Prototype S(which is a two headshot kill), and my trusty skillful Bass Cannon at its slow fire rate three shot kill.

      Double Kill! BOI!!! Let’s go!

        Loading editor
    • LMAO. Also they literally buffed event weapons looking at you Christmas ultimatum, which IMO is a good thing, but these spammers are giving us p2ws are bad name. I usually only use the christmas ultimatum like once or twice per ROUND.

        Loading editor
    • *Looks at Christmas Ultimatum User*
      

      You were killed by Christmas Ultimatum.

        Loading editor
    • Is that true that the older weapons (e.g. AK-48, SWAT Rifle, Ranger Rifle and Guerrilla Rifle) are now not powerful unlike the new weapons being released?

        Loading editor
    • IF DEADLY BEAT IS BROKEN, DON’T WORRY! IT COST COINS. USE IT TO COUNTER ERASER, CIRCUS CANNON, AND BIG BUDDY. DEADLY BEAT IS THE ONLY OP WEAPON, WHICH COST COINS. DON’T BE SHY TO COMMENT MORE OP WEAPONS THAT COST COINS. IT WILL HELP PEOPLE COUNTER ERASER, AND THAT POSIDON TRIDENT. DEADLY BEAT IS PRETTY MUCH A FREE SOLAR POWERED CANNON. I use hurricane, it’s a 3 shot kill with huge recoil (lots of skill needed)

        Loading editor
    • IKR, I literally use Christmas Ultimatum like only twice per round, and when spammers with that Christmas Ultimatum and it's literally the ONLY thing they use, that's when I get really annoyed. Also, yeah Hurricane, Bass Cannon, and the Manticore are great skillful weapons that I often use.

        Loading editor
    • MatthewGo707 wrote: Is that true that the older weapons (e.g. AK-48, SWAT Rifle, Ranger Rifle and Guerrilla Rifle) are now not powerful unlike the new weapons being released?

      *Slaps face*
      

      You'll be lucky to survive 2 seconds using those weapons nowadays.

        Loading editor
    • AlphaBeta25 wrote: IKR, I literally use Christmas Ultimatum like only twice per round, and when spammers with that Christmas Ultimatum and it's literally the ONLY thing they use, that's when I get really annoyed. Also, yeah Hurricane, Bass Cannon, and the Manticore are great skillful weapons that I often use.

      I don't have those weapons but I have non upgraded Deadly Beat which is 3 shot kill.

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: IF DEADLY BEAT IS BROKEN, DON’T WORRY! IT COST COINS. USE IT TO COUNTER ERASER, CIRCUS CANNON, AND BIG BUDDY. DEADLY BEAT IS THE ONLY OP WEAPON, WHICH COST COINS. DON’T BE SHY TO COMMENT MORE OP WEAPONS THAT COST COINS. IT WILL HELP PEOPLE COUNTER ERASER, AND THAT POSIDON TRIDENT. DEADLY BEAT IS PRETTY MUCH A FREE SOLAR POWERED CANNON. I use hurricane, it’s a 3 shot kill with huge recoil (lots of skill needed)

      One shot, laser bouncer, tactical rifle, rocket launcher, etc.

      The reason why we didn't comment op coin weapons is because we already know them and do not want to face the cancer.

      PS. Tactical rifle is really op.

        Loading editor
    • Rocket launcher is nerfed to a two shot.

        Loading editor
    • Also if you wanna know the best ways to get gems at max level, bro it’s literally tournament and the Battle pass. I have like 75% of the weapons in Pixel gun 3D, and I only brought a 1000 gems (which were 100, but I brought it in sail) Don’t be a noob and spent any gems for sandbox, I mean what are you even doing with your life in sandbox anyways. If you want to be powerful and defeat cancerous eraser users in pixel gun, use Op weapons your self. I am going to tell you best loudouts. Hopefully it helps someone. If you don’t wanna pay anything to these cancerous Russian developers, you need coin weapons cuz its hard to get gems for you. Get the Impluse Rifle, Dead star, Combat Yoyo (or eleder force saber), Laser Bouncer, One Shot (Prototype is garbage now), and either the Deadly Beat or Admant Bomber. If you are a rich guy, use this loadout. SFR or FPR, Emperor’s Servents or Dual Hawks, (Gem melees aren’t worth buying, buy the coin melees), Reflector (isn’t worth it when you can get the same thing for coins, laser bouncer), Anti- Hero Rifle (Anti Champion is removed), and Solar Power Cannon (Champion Cannon is romoved) or Circus Cannon (an obtainable Big Buddy). Always have Burning Tiara, Demolition Mask, Armor, any skin, cape editor, and any double jump boots equipped for wears. HOPEFULLY ALL THIS TYPING WAS WORTH IT.

        Loading editor
    • I have all of those things except for impulse rifle and all wear stuff you mentioned too. I use Minigun Shotgun.

        Loading editor
    • Ok also fully upgrade them to make them good.

        Loading editor
    • Try out impulse rifle. OP PRIMARY. Miguel shotgun is bad in ranger. Do u have SFR or FPR

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: IF DEADLY BEAT IS BROKEN, DON’T WORRY! IT COST COINS. USE IT TO COUNTER ERASER, CIRCUS CANNON, AND BIG BUDDY. DEADLY BEAT IS THE ONLY OP WEAPON, WHICH COST COINS. DON’T BE SHY TO COMMENT MORE OP WEAPONS THAT COST COINS. IT WILL HELP PEOPLE COUNTER ERASER, AND THAT POSIDON TRIDENT. DEADLY BEAT IS PRETTY MUCH A FREE SOLAR POWERED CANNON. I use hurricane, it’s a 3 shot kill with huge recoil (lots of skill needed)

      One shot, laser bouncer, tactical rifle, rocket launcher, etc.

      The reason why we didn't comment op coin weapons is because we already know them and do not want to face the cancer.

      PS. Tactical rifle is really op.

      Really? I remember that glitch about the one shot tactical rifle but I thought it got nerfed to the ground.

        Loading editor
    • ConnorM2965 wrote:

      Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: IF DEADLY BEAT IS BROKEN, DON’T WORRY! IT COST COINS. USE IT TO COUNTER ERASER, CIRCUS CANNON, AND BIG BUDDY. DEADLY BEAT IS THE ONLY OP WEAPON, WHICH COST COINS. DON’T BE SHY TO COMMENT MORE OP WEAPONS THAT COST COINS. IT WILL HELP PEOPLE COUNTER ERASER, AND THAT POSIDON TRIDENT. DEADLY BEAT IS PRETTY MUCH A FREE SOLAR POWERED CANNON. I use hurricane, it’s a 3 shot kill with huge recoil (lots of skill needed)

      One shot, laser bouncer, tactical rifle, rocket launcher, etc.

      The reason why we didn't comment op coin weapons is because we already know them and do not want to face the cancer.

      PS. Tactical rifle is really op.

      Really? I remember that glitch about the one shot tactical rifle but I thought it got nerfed to the ground.

      Also suffered that glitch too. I am happy that it was balanced by the devs right after finding out that glitch.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, after it was nerfed, it was 9 headshot kill. But now it's pretty good as it barely suffers from recoil.

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: Try out impulse rifle. OP PRIMARY. Miguel shotgun is bad in ranger. Do u have SFR or FPR

      No I have no gem weapons apart from kaboom

        Loading editor
    • Wow feels bad man. :(

        Loading editor
    • I'm back after a long break, I'll try to get pictures of the late weapons in the last update and the new ones in this update. I should be able to do this in a couple of hours since right now I'm doing some errands.

        Loading editor
    • I personally love the way they're handling the weapon scopes, recoil and switch cooldown. Maybe now people will try to be more skillful instead of using the "3 Cat Spam" or spamming Heavy Weapons.

        Loading editor
    • Dude the recoil is garbage. Even ecko hated it. Hopefully he will convince them to remove it!

        Loading editor
    • Obviously both you and Ecko have never played a shooter game before. They could modify the recoil, most shooter games have recoil when you fire a weapon.

        Loading editor
    • Late 15.7.0 Weapons.

      89137EF6-5F41-4919-A73A-2956BC633C5B
      DF1DB52F-2EA0-4FF3-96B3-EAF070DBA4D2
      A2DB455E-C217-4ACB-B7EE-80BFB3258BC1
      494ADF1B-7A0B-487D-B07B-6527DD64C500
      E0003449-96F0-42AC-B7B3-14978D3900FE
        Loading editor
    • 15.8.0 Cyber Weapons.

      02F0B87B-7089-41A1-8F5C-DFBA90882F7B
      04C2A868-073F-43DA-B1D6-1F5DC50C29D0
      8DB64E8F-077B-4682-B141-279E8BCD9AA5
      03A6E010-EECD-49B9-B55C-95D3EBEE7310
      6A632438-3945-4FCD-884C-9B689C214F0F
      1DD9BB2C-2F37-427A-8F7C-D89861D527FF
        Loading editor
    • Late 15.8.0 Weapons.

      2106D6D9-1EE9-44A9-AAB0-6F737A0576F7
      433EAE87-BE3F-45E7-BA61-3D0266531279
      985C3E92-F6D4-474B-8C91-F33C83087800
      46874C24-DB70-4C4E-BD23-DA0FBD33611F
      E00A240F-4C42-4160-ABD4-0C2B5399758A
      20BBB7E5-F629-4DC6-B041-A7EA295CD9FB
        Loading editor
    • Do you know how recoil ruined my hurricane, it’s garbage now. My rocket never hitted a single guy after this update. Welp, right now the game is in ECKOSOILDER’s hand. He can tell Cubic.Games to do anything. R.I.P Pixel Gun 3D

        Loading editor
    • @MrAnonymousOoO

      The only reason Ecko controls Cubic and not Exxotik (r.i.p) is becoz exxotik rants on the game and Ecko doesn't.

      I haven't touched the KaBoom since late 2017. I'm used to underpowered weapons.

      Instead of Hurricane, use Deadly Beat/Bass Cannon. Literally no recoil noticeable. I know what you mean, I haven't hit a single thing with my One Shot so I got Little Cluthlu.

      List of hardly noticeable recoil heavy weapons that I know of:

      Deadly Beat

      Bass Cannon

      Rocket Launcher

      Solar Power/Champion Power Cannon

      Demolition Exoskeleton

      Laser Minigun

      Meteorite Shower

      Christmas Ultimatum

      Killer Whale/Spark Shark

      Energy Drill/Manga Gun/ Bug Fatility Gun/Eraser/Charge Cannon

      Ghost Lantern/Soulstone

      Gauntlet of Power

      Lava Thrower/Napalm Cannon

      Hopefully all this typing was worth it.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks, but I am using Circus Cannon through. Exxotic is the OG man. ECKOSOILDER is trash cuz he uses the same weapons over and over again. He also criticized Pixel gun. He said that the game is P2w and always give coins. “Welcome to Pixel Coins 3D” Isn’t criticize allowed. Pixel Gun 3D aren’t Improving. They just say they are. They are killing their own game, Sadly Robo Croc is the only avatar I have. It’s Garbage. Exxotic could have made it better. The only pg3d YouTubers I respect are- Esoteric (kind of), ExxoticGaming, Runningback02, and Just Spawn. Others are trash or decent. Sadly we don’t have that many pixel gun 3d YouTubers. Kind of underrated. Now this game and Minecraft will die because of Hytail.

        Loading editor
    • Every Shooter game has recoil on their weapons, this isn’t new. They could maybe try to make it a bit more bearable but if they remove it, it could bring back Weapon spamming. I don’t think you understand how this works.

        Loading editor
    • I know, every shooting game should have a recoil. But it shouldn’t be in pixel gun 3d because you are able to double jump, jump very high, fly pretty much. If you look at other shooting games, they do have recoil, but its not like you can jump ridiculously high. If they want recoil, they have to remove double jump. Or its pretty much impossible to get kills with primary weapons. Also in other games, all primary weapons are pretty much a 3-4 shot headshot, in pixel gun 3d, its like above 10 shots. (Except shotguns)

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: We got a lot of players from Korea or some other weird country (sry for being racist there). There names are in weird language too.

      Excuse me sir! Have you ever see me in Pixel Gun then? Well, my PG name is in Chinese.

      For godsake... bunch of people complaining Chinese Pixel Gunners are hacker noobs.

      And they want to separate server. This. WTH?!?!

        Loading editor
    • Are you even Chinese?

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: I know, every shooting game should have a recoil. But it shouldn’t be in pixel gun 3d because you are able to double jump, jump very high, fly pretty much. If you look at other shooting games, they do have recoil, but its not like you can jump ridiculously high. If they want recoil, they have to remove double jump. Or its pretty much impossible to get kills with primary weapons. Also in other games, all primary weapons are pretty much a 3-4 shot headshot, in pixel gun 3d, its like above 10 shots. (Except shotguns)

      True that. Remove the *censored* Double Jump!

      Speaking of primary weapons... Automatic weapon Efficiency need buffs!!!!

      Champion Peacemaker does not stand a chance against Laser Bouncers anymore! Even my ACR is garbage now.

      They need a big fat buff!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Remove Double Jumps, please! I liked it better when PG3D was “boots on the ground” game.

        Loading editor
    • Some people can jump ridiculously high with double jump. Personally I don't mind though.

        Loading editor
    • i don't mind double jump, if you are a real pro, like moi, then you can hit them while they are jumping. Also ACR gets ez kills, i think it's ur aim fam, altho i do admit laser bouncer is op and automatic weapons need damage buffs and NO recoil.

        Loading editor
    • NO RECOIL CUZ OF JUMP

        Loading editor
    • i hate recoil

        Loading editor
    • SAME, these Russians. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recoil is garbage.

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: SAME, these Russians. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recoil is garbage.

      Their name is Cubic Games. And they are not Russians. The game was coded by the Russians developers, Rilisoft.

      However, they sold the game to the developers who is in charge of the game now.

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: Are you even Chinese?

      是的。我就是中国人。你呢?

        Loading editor
    • Boi. YOU NEVER REALIZE THEY WERE THE SAME COMPANY. THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME AGAIN AND AGAIN BECAUSE THE CRIME THEY DID. STEALING AND COPYING. FOR MORE VISIT THIS WIKI- https://pixelgun.wikia.com/wiki/Cubic.Games

        Loading editor
    • Whoa....

      You just exposed them. But some were pretty obvious, like turbo pistols came from overwatch and arabian dust came from Shell shockers, and pet dragon was based off Ender Dragon, etc. Also, they changed their name various times, that wasn't that hard to see. There was a rumour that Cubic changed their names becoz of their ripoffs of popular games.

        Loading editor
    • AlphaBeta25 wrote: i don't mind double jump, if you are a real pro, like moi, then you can hit them while they are jumping. Also ACR gets ez kills, i think it's ur aim fam, altho i do admit laser bouncer is op and automatic weapons need damage buffs and NO recoil.

      I hate it when you try to use automatic peacemaker or Minigun Shotgun because the recoil is ridiculous.

        Loading editor
    • @AlphaBeta25 Also, what's yr pg3d name?

        Loading editor
    • Is it correct that the recoil will just make the gameplay even worse than hpw ot was before?

        Loading editor
    • Yes.

        Loading editor
    • Literally, every body should know they are the same company.

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: Literally, every body should know they are the same company.

      Agreed. The company must have added the poll whether or not the feature in question should be added.

        Loading editor
    • how to do this

        Loading editor
    • Red Vortex wrote:
      how to do this

      how to do this

        Loading editor
    • Red Vortex wrote:
      Red Vortex wrote:
      how to do this
      how to do this

      how to do this

        Loading editor
    • Red Vortex wrote:
      Red Vortex wrote:
      Red Vortex wrote:
      how to do this
      how to do this
      how to do this

      how to do this

        Loading editor
    • Red Vortex wrote:

      Red Vortex wrote:
      how to do this

      how to do this

      You are not making sense IMO. :/

      Again, there should be a consensus (not only from the PG3D YouTbers) whether the specific feature will be added or not.

        Loading editor
    • Red Vortex wrote:
      Red Vortex wrote:
      Red Vortex wrote:
      Red Vortex wrote:
      how to do this
      how to do this
      how to do this
      how to do this

      how to do this

        Loading editor
    • Red Vortex wrote:

      Red Vortex wrote:
      Red Vortex wrote:
      Red Vortex wrote:
      Red Vortex wrote:
      how to do this
      how to do this
      how to do this
      how to do this

      how to do this

      Did you not see the answers given to your previous post?

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:
      Whoa....

      You just exposed them. But some were pretty obvious, like turbo pistols came from overwatch and arabian dust came from Shell shockers, and pet dragon was based off Ender Dragon, etc. Also, they changed their name various times, that wasn't that hard to see. There was a rumour that Cubic changed their names becoz of their ripoffs of popular games.

      Arabian Dust, Train Depot and Aztec Temple are based off of maps in CS:GO. Dust, Aztec and Train are the CS:GO maps.

        Loading editor
    • Oh.

        Loading editor
    • I suspect pixel gun didn't have permission to do that.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I don’t mind recoil much now (I got used to it) But what triggers me is that your sniper always shakes now in every mode when you zoom in. It use to be only Battle Royale and Sniper Tournament. But now its everywhere.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote: I suspect pixel gun didn't have permission to do that.

      They must have asked before doing so beforehand.

        Loading editor
    • Trilexter
      Trilexter removed this reply because:
      Idk
      12:22, January 10, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: IKR. THEY NEVER ASKED US. OMG I WANT TO INSULT THEM SO BAD!!! LETS SEE, “HAHA, YOU POOR RUSSIUN DEVELOPERS ONLY HAVE A WAGE OF 60K PER YEAR, TAKE THE L AND GET REKT!!!” HUH NOW I FEEL BETTER. Hopefully any wiki developers like Minecraftian47 won’t ban me.

      --facepalms--

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: Well, I don’t mind recoil much now (I got used to it) But what triggers me is that your sniper always shakes now in every mode when you zoom in. It use to be only Battle Royale and Sniper Tournament. But now its everywhere.

      You mean recoil feature made the game semi-unplayable?

        Loading editor
    • Yeeaaa

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: Boi. YOU NEVER REALIZE THEY WERE THE SAME COMPANY. THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME AGAIN AND AGAIN BECAUSE THE CRIME THEY DID. STEALING AND COPYING. FOR MORE VISIT THIS WIKI- https://pixelgun.wikia.com/wiki/Cubic.Games

      Do I need to say it again?!

      Rilisoft wrote the game.... until they sold PG3D back at 2015.

      Rilisoft did not change names for god sake!

      It was the company who BOUGHT the game from Rilisoft kept changing their names.

      Rilisoft's headquarter was in Russia. However there are rumors that says Rilisoft ran away with people's dollars off.

      Cubic Games headquarter is located at somewhere else. And that's Cyprus. Whole different story.

      You are having problem with your confirmation bias. You literally contradicted MY evidence and preserved yours.

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: IKR. THEY NEVER ASKED US. OMG I WANT TO INSULT THEM SO BAD!!! LETS SEE, “HAHA, YOU POOR RUSSIUN DEVELOPERS ONLY HAVE A WAGE OF 60K PER YEAR, TAKE THE L AND GET REKT!!!” HUH NOW I FEEL BETTER. Hopefully any wiki developers like Minecraftian47 won’t ban me.

      Actually..... you DO deserve to get grounded by Minecraftian.

        Loading editor
    • what's ur pg3d name? Cus mines is in wacky letters

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: Boi. YOU NEVER REALIZE THEY WERE THE SAME COMPANY. THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME AGAIN AND AGAIN BECAUSE THE CRIME THEY DID. STEALING AND COPYING. FOR MORE VISIT THIS WIKI- https://pixelgun.wikia.com/wiki/Cubic.Games

      Rilisoft= good

      Cubic= the masked evil

      When cubic obtained the game they make it p2w and deconstruct the player base

      The end

        Loading editor
    • AlphaBeta25 wrote: what's ur pg3d name? Cus mines is in wacky letters

      Sky Avenger 2.0

      I mean, what did you expect?

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0
      Sky Avenger 2.0 removed this reply because:
      Mr Anonymous0o0's request
      21:34, January 10, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Sky Avenger 2.0
      Sky Avenger 2.0 removed this reply because:
      Ask MrAnonymous0o0
      21:33, January 10, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • It does make you feel better tho.

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: Well, I don’t mind recoil much now (I got used to it) But what triggers me is that your sniper always shakes now in every mode when you zoom in. It use to be only Battle Royale and Sniper Tournament. But now its everywhere.

      I use little Clthulu.

        Loading editor
    • Does MrAnonymous0o0's posts here in question constitute flaming?

        Loading editor
    • Comment deleted, don’t be that kid who always try’s to blame someone all day. I said it for a reason. If they would never had made their game pay to win. They would have been richer and their game could’ve been popular. But now its just an underrated MINECRAFT RIP OFF. (Btw I wouldn’t say it copied call of duty or CS:GO, because when you level up, you get a gun for free. But in pixel gun 3d you have to buy it.) They should make level up easier and let us get all guns for free. Oh yeah I went off topic. Welp don’t even bother annoying me for what I said. I was toxic that day because I am having tests everyday right now. It wasn’t fun dudes. 10th grade study + Media& game isn’t easy. It makes a person toxic because he is stressing. But people these days, never understand.

        Loading editor
    • Also please delete comments that copied my comment. If you are a dumb noob and think telling the devs of this wiki that thing (Which didn’t had anything to do with vandal or swear) will get me banned. Look at yourself. I am not mentioning anyone in these comments so they won’t get banned.

        Loading editor
    • Red Vortex wrote:

      Red Vortex wrote:
      Red Vortex wrote:
      Red Vortex wrote:
      Red Vortex wrote:
      how to do this
      how to do this
      how to do this
      how to do this

      how to do this

      Stop crap-posting these boards.

        Loading editor
    • Good idea. redvortex, stop spamming everything.

        Loading editor
    • And my two comments just got ignored

        Loading editor
    • I deleted my comments though! I listened!

        Loading editor
    • Oh wait, those guys? They're probably offline.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you Sky Avenger. You’re the second coolest guy I have met on this wiki. The first being JustLeafy.

        Loading editor
    • (

      I'm cool too. Also we shouldn't have all weapons for free. Just most of them, cus they need to earn their money. Also F2P doesn't get u money. But Fortnite is a living example.

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: Thank you Sky Avenger. You’re the second coolest guy I have met on this wiki. The first being JustLeafy.

      :O
      
        Loading editor
    • AlphaBeta25 wrote:

      (

      I'm cool too. Also we shouldn't have all weapons for free. Just most of them, cus they need to earn their money. Also F2P doesn't get u money. But Fortnite is a living example.

      How about every 5 levels (2,7,12, etc.) you pick one or two guns for free?

        Loading editor
    • bru, too late. for ppl who picked their guns already that's not fair. Also everyone will just be picking the OP ones.

        Loading editor
    • Toooo much pay to win. Although i am very close to getting the eraser (Did not pay to win for it :D)

        Loading editor
    • bruh, i didn't p2w for the clan weapons and I got every single one of them two months ago. It's so ez, if you're active. Also it isn't Too much except for battle pass. 

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: Well, I don’t mind recoil much now (I got used to it) But what triggers me is that your sniper always shakes now in every mode when you zoom in. It use to be only Battle Royale and Sniper Tournament. But now its everywhere.

      I use little Clthulu.

      Noob spotted.

        Loading editor
    • The only reason I got Little Cluthlu was because one shot had too much recoil and so did all my other snipers.

        Loading editor
    • I'm trash with the little Clthulu anyway.

      @MrAnonymous0o0

      Thanks.

        Loading editor
    • Any weapons that did not suffer from the recoil-inducing update?

        Loading editor
    • MatthewGo707 wrote: Any weapons that did not suffer from the recoil-inducing update?

      I think its somewhere on the top written by sky avenger 2.0

        Loading editor
    • Trilexter
      Trilexter removed this reply because:
      Lol
      01:57, January 11, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote: I'm trash with the little Clthulu anyway.

      @MrAnonymous0o0

      Thanks.

      No problem

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I listed a bunch of non recoil heavy weapons.

        Loading editor
    • Trilexter
      Trilexter removed this reply because:
      Repeat
      02:02, January 11, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: Well, I don’t mind recoil much now (I got used to it) But what triggers me is that your sniper always shakes now in every mode when you zoom in. It use to be only Battle Royale and Sniper Tournament. But now its everywhere.

      I use little Clthulu.

      Noob spotted.

      Just so someone’s using an OP weapon, it doesn’t mean they use it to get good gameplay and they are noobs.

      1. They want to counter p2w players with an op coin weapons.

      2. These weapons look cooler and are fun to use.

      3. They can use whatever they want. Its in the game.


      I know you and I are not the best in a good relationship, Uber. But still you’re amazing. All of us here are amazing and cool. But just wanted to tell ya this. :D

        Loading editor
    • You guys are against each other?

      @MrAnonymous0o0

      You're right.

        Loading editor
    • LMAO, yeah. But One Shot is barely useable now, it's probs going to be the only time I say this because you guys know how much I hate Little Cthulhu, One Shot, and Laser bouncer. bUt i think ONe shot needs a buff.

        Loading editor
    • Lol.

        Loading editor
    • In the game, after you fire a recoil-affected weapon, what did your in-game body do?

        Loading editor
    • Sakura has no recoil when scoped

        Loading editor
    • MatthewGo707 wrote: In the game, after you fire a recoil-affected weapon, what did your in-game body do?

      Nothing, the gun went up a few centimetres. But it throws off your aim.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      MatthewGo707 wrote: In the game, after you fire a recoil-affected weapon, what did your in-game body do?

      Nothing, the gun went up a few centimetres. But it throws off your aim.

      Even worse when you continue fire while using a scope at the same time?

        Loading editor
    • I don't play PG3D anymore, I just rummage through their files to see if there is anything worth posting here. As of now I'm only taking screenshots of new weapons cause I can't be bothered to find the PNGs.

        Loading editor
    • MatthewGo707 wrote:

      Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      MatthewGo707 wrote: In the game, after you fire a recoil-affected weapon, what did your in-game body do?

      Nothing, the gun went up a few centimetres. But it throws off your aim.

      Even worse when you continue fire while using a scope at the same time?

      Yes.

        Loading editor
    • HerbivoreTheCarnivore wrote: Sakura has no recoil when scoped

      How???!?!?! That's impossible!

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote:

      Just so someone’s using an OP weapon, it doesn’t mean they use it to get good gameplay and they are noobs.

      1. They want to counter p2w players with an op coin weapons.

      2. These weapons look cooler and are fun to use.

      3. They can use whatever they want. Its in the game.

      LOL.... in real life, I'm sort of annoying and wacky.

      If... we want OP coin weapons, then P2W weapons need to get buff AT LEAST to compete (not OUT-COMPETE) with coin weapons.

      Anti-Champion Rifle right now, is mad underpowered. It used to be OP (1 bodyshot kill). Now it's 2 headshots kill. Versus Laser Bouncer one shot kill. Basically Laser Bouncer OUTCOMPETE ACR.

      Want to know more? My Champion weapons (yes I have all of them) are basically obsolete because of that.

      C. Peacemaker is 12-14 headshots.

      C. Mercenary: 12 headshots

      C. Electric Arc: 12-16 headshots

      ACR of course: 2 headshots

      C. Solar Cannon: 2 shots.

      I mean WTH?! They are supposed to compete with OP Laser Bouncer.

      Here is more:

      Prototype PSR is literally weak as *censored*. Now 3-4 headshots kill! What?!

      Little fact: I'm both P2W and F2P. I only have one P2W weapon. Threw couple dollars for the final 2 parts on a Mythical weapon.

        Loading editor
    • What mythical?

        Loading editor
    • PS. Champion stuff is still pretty op

        Loading editor
    • Why pay then? Also its unfair if p2w have a huge advantage. Yes, I know I paid money in the game, but that’s for cool weapon. They should make all weapons equal. They should make cosmetic more harder to get than guns. Like make guns get easier to get and skins hard. They should have like you can only make one costum skin for free and then pay like $1 each time you wanna make a new one. Also they should make very cool avatars for Royale section, and make them like 400 plus gems. If they want money, cosmetic is the way to go.

        Loading editor
    • Cough cough fortnite cough cough

        Loading editor
    • I knew someone will say that!

        Loading editor
    • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zUUQABcrX4

      Pretty positive stuff if you ask me. (Maybe I am stupid) Ecko talking about recoil as well...

        Loading editor
    • what the heck why tho. I would never EVER pay money for cosmetics. Some ppl are like that u know, what's the point of paying for something that just looks good. Ur hard earned cash only should go to something that's worth the cash, not just aesthetics. Who cares about vanity.

        Loading editor
    • I mean its in fortnite lol. Please edit and remove the bad word. Even if its in urban dictionary.

        Loading editor
    • Suppose your the zombie skin, its ugly

        Loading editor
    • Nah, i'm not the ugly zombie. I made my own lit custom skin boiiiii :D

        Loading editor
    • obviously me too. Every skin made by relisoft is garbage and ugly looking. The only good ones are the newbie and skin editor.

        Loading editor
    • AlphaBeta25 wrote: what the heck why tho. I would never EVER pay money for cosmetics. Some ppl are like that u know, what's the point of paying for something that just looks good. Ur hard earned cash only should go to something that's worth the cash, not just aesthetics. Who cares about vanity.

      What exactly is the point of throwing away 900 gems for a “magic trail?”

        Loading editor
    • Cubic- whoah! An op magic trail! Use 900 gems to buy it!

      Newbie: I'll just borrow this*swipes mums credit card*

      Cubic: *takes money* let's spend this on milkshakes!

        Loading editor
    • lmao

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote: Cubic- whoah! An op magic trail! Use 900 gems to buy it!

      Newbie: I'll just borrow this*swipes mums credit card*

      Cubic: *takes money* let's spend this on milkshakes!

      Excellent, now you BORROW *cough cough* $149.48 for the Thanos Glove.

        Loading editor
    • Key Word; BORROW

        Loading editor
    • Seriously tho, one kid spent a thousand bucks on fortnite vbucks and put his family without money for a week.

        Loading editor
    • AlphaBeta25 wrote: Key Word; BORROW

      Exactly.

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: obviously me too. Every skin made by Cubic. Games are garbage and ugly looking. The only good ones are the newbie and skin editor.

      Fixed that for you.

      Everything: true

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: Why pay then? Also its unfair if p2w have a huge advantage.

      Dude... I said P2W AND F2P weapons should be equally OP.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote: What mythical?

      BOI ya forgot?

        Loading editor
    • ConnorM2965 wrote: Seriously tho, one kid spent a thousand bucks on fortnite vbucks and put his family without money for a week.

      Who is that kid then?

        Loading editor
    • UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote: What mythical?

      BOI ya forgot?

      Yes

        Loading editor
    • UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      ConnorM2965 wrote: Seriously tho, one kid spent a thousand bucks on fortnite vbucks and put his family without money for a week.

      Who is that kid then?

      Let me whup his *Profanity Removed*.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote: What mythical?

      BOI ya forgot?

      Yes

      Revolver Sniper Rifle.

        Loading editor
    • I guess this update is focused more on Battle Royale than it was on general multiplayer mode (e.g. Deathmatch, Team Battle) and minigame.

        Loading editor
    • UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote: What mythical?

      BOI ya forgot?

      Yes

      Revolver Sniper Rifle.

      *Facepalm*
      
        Loading editor
    • lmao

        Loading editor
    • Laugh it up, funny boy

        Loading editor
    • lol

        Loading editor
    • 😐

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote: What mythical?

      BOI ya forgot?

      Yes

      Revolver Sniper Rifle.

      *Facepalm*
      

      It’s now more p2w than ever those sniper weapons. No sniper tourney game mode.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      ConnorM2965 wrote: Seriously tho, one kid spent a thousand bucks on fortnite vbucks and put his family without money for a week.

      Who is that kid then?

      Let me whup his *Profanity Removed*.

      I dunno.

        Loading editor
    • I hope that retro weapons can be used more as it was on the newer weapons, which IMO has been most used than the older gen ones.

        Loading editor
    • MatthewGo707 wrote: I guess this update is focused more on Battle Royale than it was on general multiplayer mode (e.g. Deathmatch, Team Battle) and minigame.

      IKR! Like how many times in a row?!

        Loading editor
    • ConnorM2965 wrote:

      It’s now more p2w than ever those sniper weapons. No sniper tourney game mode.

      No more Sniper Tournament?! No.......

        Loading editor
    • MatthewGo707 wrote: I hope that retro weapons can be used more as it was on the newer weapons, which IMO has been most used than the older gen ones.

      I wish some old weapons get buffed....

        Loading editor
    • UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      MatthewGo707 wrote: I hope that retro weapons can be used more as it was on the newer weapons, which IMO has been most used than the older gen ones.

      I wish some old weapons get buffed....

      I hope so, too. **tears**

        Loading editor
    • UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      MatthewGo707 wrote: I hope that retro weapons can be used more as it was on the newer weapons, which IMO has been most used than the older gen ones.

      I wish some old weapons get buffed....

      Now Cubic is just nerfing incredibly op weapons and not caring about anything else. All of my old weapons perform exactly the same as they did a year ago.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      MatthewGo707 wrote: I hope that retro weapons can be used more as it was on the newer weapons, which IMO has been most used than the older gen ones.

      I wish some old weapons get buffed....

      Now Cubic is just nerfing incredibly op weapons and not caring about anything else. All of my old weapons perform exactly the same as they did a year ago.

      That ties in with all their problems. There is so much data, that isn’t even worth using, and they don’t do anything about it, and they keep altering dumb, expensive guns.

        Loading editor
    • Pixel gun keeps on crashing becoz they added in so much stuff that my iPad can't take it. If I'm lucky, it won't crash for 2-3 battles and then it just glitches out. Personally, I think the crashing is caused by the Battle Pass and Battle Royale.

        Loading editor
    • Its not that, they are working so you just have to download 500 MB from the App Store and Google play. Then Download the rest (like 1 Gb) inside the app (server). They are working on that right now. Also they are working on better ways to save your progress sop you can play you progress on the other device.

        Loading editor
    • It's really annoying.

        Loading editor
    • UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      ConnorM2965 wrote:

      It’s now more p2w than ever those sniper weapons. No sniper tourney game mode.

      No more Sniper Tournament?! No.......

      I feel your pain, mate. The Sniper Tourney was the very reason why I had a little under 200 parts for the Cyborg Hands. The fact that we need to use gems now, it makes me wanna shred someone’s legs off with a car.

        Loading editor
    • I assume we're talking about the crashing issues and Sniper Tournament at the moment.

      For the crashing issues. OH MY GOD IT'S SO COMMON FOR ME. I press a few buttons on the main menu and my game suddenly freezes, forcing me to restart the app. Thankfully, it hasn't seemed to have happened while I was playing the game, but anywhere on the main menu, there's a huge chance my game will freeze and requires a restart. I think that what you are all meaning when it comes to crashing issues?

      For the Sniper Tournament... Yeah, that was a stupid idea for them to have it so you need to use Gems instead. They only removed it so they can make way for the INSANELY BROKEN BRAWL MODE. I can already see the developers saying "Have fun getting your Cyborg Hands, Revolver Sniper Rifle, and Destruction System parts now, dummkopfs!"

        Loading editor
    • I feel pain for you guys. :( I used to play on Amazon Kindle. It was painful man ;-;. One day I was about to win a Battle Royale and it crash. I was so mad that I broke it. Now I have an IPhone X, no lag whatsoever. To make it even more OP for me, I connected my new phone to my Gaming Pc and now play on PC. Oh man. So good in Pc.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • nice, but isn't playing on PC kinda for noobs who can't aim?

        Loading editor
    • J3mawak1 wrote:

      UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      ConnorM2965 wrote:

      It’s now more p2w than ever those sniper weapons. No sniper tourney game mode.

      No more Sniper Tournament?! No.......

      I feel your pain, mate. The Sniper Tourney was the very reason why I had a little under 200 parts for the Cyborg Hands. The fact that we need to use gems now, it makes me wanna shred someone’s legs off with a car.

      Before I quit the game basically, I had 220 for Destructive system and 150 ish for the others.

        Loading editor
    • AlphaBeta25 wrote: nice, but isn't playing on PC kinda for noobs who can't aim?

      It is??

      Am I just dumb or it actually have a noticable gameplay difference?

        Loading editor
    • No it takes more skill and less laggy in computer

        Loading editor
    • how, no it doesn't. It took me months to perfect iOS aiming, in PC it's so easy to aim, even Eso says that.

        Loading editor
    • Lol its easy for pros. I just use it to kill cancerous 9 year olds using the eraser

        Loading editor
    • Its been a year and I still haven't perfected my IOS aiming. I am currently playing PG3D on IPad Pro and still find it hard to shoot properly

        Loading editor
    • That is why I take frequent hiatus from the game.

        Loading editor
    • Interceptor12 wrote:
      Its been a year and I still haven't perfected my IOS aiming. I am currently playing PG3D on IPad Pro and still find it hard to shoot properly

      It is due to the recoil system being added lately.

        Loading editor
    • Demon Hamster Eating My Wafflez wrote: I assume we're talking about the crashing issues and Sniper Tournament at the moment.

      For the crashing issues. OH MY GOD IT'S SO COMMON FOR ME. I press a few buttons on the main menu and my game suddenly freezes, forcing me to restart the app. Thankfully, it hasn't seemed to have happened while I was playing the game, but anywhere on the main menu, there's a huge chance my game will freeze and requires a restart. I think that what you are all meaning when it comes to crashing issues?

      For the Sniper Tournament... Yeah, that was a stupid idea for them to have it so you need to use Gems instead. They only removed it so they can make way for the INSANELY BROKEN BRAWL MODE. I can already see the developers saying "Have fun getting your Cyborg Hands, Revolver Sniper Rifle, and Destruction System parts now, dummkopfs!"

      I crash when the match ends.

        Loading editor
    • J3mawak1 wrote:

      UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      ConnorM2965 wrote:

      It’s now more p2w than ever those sniper weapons. No sniper tourney game mode.

      No more Sniper Tournament?! No.......

      I feel your pain, mate. The Sniper Tourney was the very reason why I had a little under 200 parts for the Cyborg Hands. The fact that we need to use gems now, it makes me wanna shred someone’s legs off with a car.

      It's a game... No need to remove someone's appendages with a transport vehicle.

        Loading editor
    • Hey, all of you guys.

      Have you not realised p2w at its extreme? I'm personally not surprised that they removed the Sniper Tournament becoz of their need for dosh. They are incredibly ridiculous with the amount of dosh that they make players spend. I know a lot of you say that, but then, why r U so surprised? I mean, it's Cubic. Get used to it.

        Loading editor
    • IKR. I'm honestly not surprised. I was fine with p2w, until they added battle passs. Then they added more sets and more sets and more sets and more sets. WHEN WILL IT EVER STOP.

        Loading editor
    • AlphaBeta25 wrote: IKR. I'm honestly not surprised. I was fine with p2w, until they added battle passs. Then they added more sets and more sets and more sets and more sets. WHEN WILL IT EVER STOP.

      I wager that they are doing this for an eternity.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      J3mawak1 wrote:

      UberMillennium RailgunPro wrote:

      ConnorM2965 wrote:

      It’s now more p2w than ever those sniper weapons. No sniper tourney game mode.

      No more Sniper Tournament?! No.......

      I feel your pain, mate. The Sniper Tourney was the very reason why I had a little under 200 parts for the Cyborg Hands. The fact that we need to use gems now, it makes me wanna shred someone’s legs off with a car.

      It's a game... No need to remove someone's appendages with a transport vehicle.

      r/whoooosh.

      That is all.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      Demon Hamster Eating My Wafflez wrote: I assume we're talking about the crashing issues and Sniper Tournament at the moment.

      For the crashing issues. OH MY GOD IT'S SO COMMON FOR ME. I press a few buttons on the main menu and my game suddenly freezes, forcing me to restart the app. Thankfully, it hasn't seemed to have happened while I was playing the game, but anywhere on the main menu, there's a huge chance my game will freeze and requires a restart. I think that what you are all meaning when it comes to crashing issues?

      For the Sniper Tournament... Yeah, that was a stupid idea for them to have it so you need to use Gems instead. They only removed it so they can make way for the INSANELY BROKEN BRAWL MODE. I can already see the developers saying "Have fun getting your Cyborg Hands, Revolver Sniper Rifle, and Destruction System parts now, dummkopfs!"

      I crash when the match ends.

      OOOOF...

        Loading editor
    • AlphaBeta25 wrote: IKR. I'm honestly not surprised. I was fine with p2w, until they added battle passs. Then they added more sets and more sets and more sets and more sets. WHEN WILL IT EVER STOP.

      Until they fire the “greedy devs at the office”, haha.

        Loading editor
    • ConnorM2965 wrote:

      Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      Demon Hamster Eating My Wafflez wrote: I assume we're talking about the crashing issues and Sniper Tournament at the moment.

      For the crashing issues. OH MY GOD IT'S SO COMMON FOR ME. I press a few buttons on the main menu and my game suddenly freezes, forcing me to restart the app. Thankfully, it hasn't seemed to have happened while I was playing the game, but anywhere on the main menu, there's a huge chance my game will freeze and requires a restart. I think that what you are all meaning when it comes to crashing issues?

      For the Sniper Tournament... Yeah, that was a stupid idea for them to have it so you need to use Gems instead. They only removed it so they can make way for the INSANELY BROKEN BRAWL MODE. I can already see the developers saying "Have fun getting your Cyborg Hands, Revolver Sniper Rifle, and Destruction System parts now, dummkopfs!"

      I crash when the match ends.

      OOOOF...

      And I don't receive any rewards.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      ConnorM2965 wrote:

      Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote:

      Demon Hamster Eating My Wafflez wrote: I assume we're talking about the crashing issues and Sniper Tournament at the moment.

      For the crashing issues. OH MY GOD IT'S SO COMMON FOR ME. I press a few buttons on the main menu and my game suddenly freezes, forcing me to restart the app. Thankfully, it hasn't seemed to have happened while I was playing the game, but anywhere on the main menu, there's a huge chance my game will freeze and requires a restart. I think that what you are all meaning when it comes to crashing issues?

      For the Sniper Tournament... Yeah, that was a stupid idea for them to have it so you need to use Gems instead. They only removed it so they can make way for the INSANELY BROKEN BRAWL MODE. I can already see the developers saying "Have fun getting your Cyborg Hands, Revolver Sniper Rifle, and Destruction System parts now, dummkopfs!"

      I crash when the match ends.
      OOOOF...
      And I don't receive any rewards.

      That is a shame... Cubic.Games must have set up the poll for that feature beforehand...

        Loading editor
    • They update it so much because they don’t want their game to die

        Loading editor
    • It is, becoz they r updating it

        Loading editor
    • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhNTiGPG1rM

      Thats a song made by me. I used to be called Mr. Anonymous, but now I am officially Trilexter! Please Subscribe. :)

        Loading editor
    • Trilexter
      Trilexter removed this reply because:
      Lol
      22:21, January 16, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Trilexter
      Trilexter removed this reply because:
      Lol
      22:22, January 16, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • nice!

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhNTiGPG1rM

      Thats a song made by me. I used to be called Mr. Anonymous, but now I am officially Trilexter! Please Subscribe. :)

      Good job!

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: They update it so much because they don’t want their game to die

      True. Cubic tried to please their players. The reason why they made the game P2W b/c they need the dollars for the improvement update. That update could be extremely intense and money-hogging.

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhNTiGPG1rM

      Thats a song made by me. I used to be called Mr. Anonymous, but now I am officially Trilexter! Please Subscribe. :)

      Good luck, but I don't use YouTube. I use its Chinese counterpart instead. LOL

        Loading editor
    • IKR china has their own YouTube.

      Thank you everybody!

        Loading editor
    • The words every pixel gun dev wants to hear:

      "Your purchase was successful"

        Loading editor
    • lmao it really do be like that sometime

        Loading editor
    • LOL Purchase successful and u don’t get your coin/gem

        Loading editor
    • XD

        Loading editor
    • Oof

        Loading editor
    • Lol

      In my calculations, their are a total of 537 comments so far.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Avenger 2.0 wrote: The words every pixel gun dev wants to hear:

      "Your purchase was successful"

      Your purchase was successful
      

      1 hour later...

      We have failed to give your purchase plz try again.
      
        Loading editor
    • lol, but it still takes the money away. 

        Loading editor
    • According to their Facebook, next update is in a month. 4th world is mentioned.

        Loading editor
    • Minecraftian47 wrote:
      According to their Facebook, next update is in a month. 4th world is mentioned.

      Let us hope cubic.games keep their promise about the 4th world.

        Loading editor
    • yes, it's been like half a year.

        Loading editor
    • Minecraftian ur awesome

        Loading editor
    • MatthewGo707 wrote:

      Minecraftian47 wrote:
      According to their Facebook, next update is in a month. 4th world is mentioned.

      Let us hope cubic.games keep their promise about the 4th world.

      Just watch as Pixel Gun actually does keep their word. One of two things will happen, and none of them are good (or at least these are legit the only two things my one leftover brain cell could come up with)

      The first scenario is that, with the possibly new boss mechanics, people will whine and complain that campaign hasn’t been ruined. I’m a sucker for challenges, but the more inexperienced players playing campaign might start to do the aforementioned things. And knowing how many inexperienced players there are, they’re gonna pester Cubic.Games to make campaign easier.

      The second scenario is that everything is the same as before, and everyone is incredibly dissatisfied with the predictability of everything, from where mobs spawn to even all the spawnpoints. You’re gonna have YouTubers slamming Cubic, and so forth. People are prolly gonna bandwagon with their favorite YouTubers and slam Cubic out of either ignorance or idiocy. Whichever one comes first, I suppose.

      This is just my ideas of what might happen, by my one brain cell that isn’t taking a break from studying for finals.

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: IKR China has their own YouTube.

      Sorry mate, that's the way of my country. In fact, China CENSORED Youtube AND Google, render it useless. No, that's not from some Wikipedia junkies but Baidu Encyclopedia itself.

      Oh wait? Did I mention China's Youtube (Youku) only have one language? And that's Mandarin Chinese. RIP... If you decided to watch a video from Youku, ya will be lost since you do not know Mandarin Chinese.

      But do YOU want the Chinese governments allow Youtube again? Or no.

      If yes, we need to ram through the that GFW. Although it's extremely risky and I could get exiled (or not) if I did that back at China.

      At first, I did not believe that American websites will get blocked in my homeland since I considered it as looking for excuses to criticize my country. Until I discovered the truth..... I was shocked.

      Want to know more???? One time I was searching something about North Korea... And I saw pictures of Korean kids holding a toy gun against a dummy American soldier. That almost brainwashed me to hate DPRK.

      Until then I found out North Korea is an ally of China, I started to fall love with the country for weird/awkward reasons.

      I even created my own Vocaloid (search it up) because of that. A female.... named after North Korea's missile. With her fluent Quadruple languages (Korean, English, Japanese and Chinese)

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: LOL Purchase successful and u don’t get your coin/gem

      -*2 sad 4 me*

        Loading editor
    • woah, we don't talk about NK in Murica. Also, do you live in China or something?

        Loading editor
    • I play fortnite now-i am disappointed in myself

        Loading editor
    • CHINA

      Feels bad man, so there is no way u can go to YouTube.

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: CHINA

      Feels bad man, so there is no way u can go to YouTube.

      --faceplams--

        Loading editor
    • RIP

        Loading editor
    • AlphaBeta25 wrote: woah, we don't talk about NK in Murica. Also, do you live in China or something?

      I was born in China and immigrated to 'State when I was 8.

      Why I can't talk stuff about North Korea? It's ain't illegal.

        Loading editor
    • MrAnonymous0o0 wrote: CHINA

      Feels bad man, so there is no way u can go to YouTube.

      Nope. Not until Chinese government are willing to lift that ban. A friend of mine in my high school visits China every June. Oh, he cannot speak Mandarin Chinese (but Cantonese Chinese) in contrast I can.

      And he said when he tried YouTube and Google, what he saw was "This website is not accessible". Literally.

        Loading editor