FANDOM


  • What on Earth does this stand for? Why isn't it translated? If Cubic wanted to make an impossible challenge, they could have just forced me to pay to beat it..
    Screenshot 20190715-174442

    "Really?" Really.

    Edit: Turns out the challenge was "Get 1000 Points In Extreme Running". Just so happens I decided to play it for the first time. How was I supposed to know that, though?

      Loading editor
    • Sometimes they miss untranslated texts, when the 12.6.0 update was out (the one that inflated the stats and currencies to millions), the popup of how my weapons were too weak were in Russian.

        Loading editor
    • Weapons too weak? You mean in a raid, or somewhere else in the game? Raids are the only place I've seen a message like that. Cubic just lets you struggle otherwise.

        Loading editor
    • UNW2NT3D wrote:
      Weapons too weak? You mean in a raid, or somewhere else in the game? Raids are the only place I've seen a message like that. Cubic just lets you struggle otherwise.

      If you know what happened in 12.6.0, it was that for virtually every mode.

        Loading editor
    • Minecraftian47 wrote:
      UNW2NT3D wrote:
      Weapons too weak? You mean in a raid, or somewhere else in the game? Raids are the only place I've seen a message like that. Cubic just lets you struggle otherwise.
      If you know what happened in 12.6.0, it was that for virtually every mode.

      If you mean "nerf or nothing", then I know what you mean. I stopped playing right after it started getting P2W ("Diamond/Ruby armor" era). I'm surprised I can actually beat people with my F2P loadout now.

        Loading editor
    • This is a bug they are going to fix very soon.

        Loading editor
    • JustLeafy wrote:
      This is a bug they are going to fix very soon.

      Will it be a part of the weapon balancing update? /s

        Loading editor
    • I bet so.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.