FANDOM


  • Recently, the Fandom Staff has made a new looking page header. It looks cleaner and the Fandom Staff has put a decent effort on it. Now, the real question is...

    Should the PG Wiki try to test the new header early?
     
    27
     
    2
     

    The poll was created at 18:30 on March 23, 2017, and so far 29 people voted.

    For more information about the header, see this blog: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Brandon_Rhea/Wiki_Modernization_Stage_Two:_Page_and_Article_Headers

      Loading editor
    • This is how the page header looks like in Community Central!

      NewHeader
        Loading editor
    • No, unless you know for sure it won't bug the wiki, We don't want to endanger the wiki.

        Loading editor
    • So until then I will not vote, I also don't want anyone like "TheBedrockEmerald" argueing.

        Loading editor
    • So far, in Community Central and in Disney Wiki, using the page header, I haven't encountered any bugs. Even if it would be buggy, I'd contact them right away ASAP.

        Loading editor
    • True Hellraiser wrote: So until then I will not vote, I also don't want anyone like "TheBedrockEmerald" argueing.

      We are utter opposites it's impossible for that not to happen

        Loading editor
    • Looks dope. I don't think it could bug the wiki, so I don't see why not.

        Loading editor
    • JustLeafy
      JustLeafy removed this reply because:
      .
      02:40, March 24, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • JustLeafy wrote: So far, in Community Central and in Disney Wiki, using the page header, I haven't encountered any bugs. Even if it would be buggy, I'd contact them right away ASAP.

      Okay than, I vote yes.

        Loading editor
    • JustLeafy
      JustLeafy removed this reply because:
      Spam
      04:44, March 24, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • JustLeafy
      JustLeafy removed this reply because:
      .
      01:51, March 25, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • JustLeafy
      JustLeafy removed this reply because:
      .
      01:51, March 25, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • JustLeafy
      JustLeafy removed this reply because:
      .
      01:51, March 25, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • JustLeafy
      JustLeafy removed this reply because:
      .
      01:51, March 25, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • JustLeafy
      JustLeafy removed this reply because:
      .
      01:51, March 25, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Umm, I hope you realize that [A] this rampage will have addition consequences and [B] Bedrock's right

        Loading editor
    • Who? Me or the guy who spammed just now?

        Loading editor
    • So like, I came here and see a LOAD of removed messages. What is GOING ON?

        Loading editor
    • FirestormNemesis wrote:
      So like, I came here and see a LOAD of removed messages. What is GOING ON?

      I like stacks of removed replies. No, but seriously, a flame war was about to start just because of a definition of one word, so I decided to remove the replies.

        Loading editor
    • JustLeafy
      JustLeafy removed this reply because:
      bruh
      08:11, March 25, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • TheBedrockEmerald wrote:

      True Hellraiser wrote: So until then I will not vote, I also don't want anyone like "TheBedrockEmerald" argueing.

      We are utter opposites it's impossible for that not to happen

      this is why I caused my rampage of cringey-ness. My case is like that of Jacket's from Hotline Miami. My rampage was caused by a/n (very) idiotic person who dropped out of school before age 10. 

        Loading editor
    • AmirFreeman
      AmirFreeman removed this reply because:
      A war is coming. A chat war. Which side will you be on?
      08:39, March 26, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • AmirFreeman wrote:
      And plus I just wanted some attention. No one pays any attention to me. Not my parents, not my sister, not even my pet dog Chewy. #15MinutesofFame

      Please, do not get off-topic. If you got random things to talk about, try creating a thread about it and stop arguing.

        Loading editor
    • JustLeafy
      JustLeafy removed this reply because:
      calm down
      08:53, March 25, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • I've contacted the Fandom Staff. They said that they may implement the new header in our wiki. Yes, I said may because it's not guaranteed that they will implement it in the wiki early. However, one of the employees informed their team that we are interested about the new header.

        Loading editor
    • ...more removed replies...

        Loading editor
    • Leafy, I haven't found your hate playing on your account,if you hate the game,go contact developer by go to @pixelgun3d.com if u want weapons and unpopular maps back
      IMG 1874

      Actually, you cannot read Thai, also please contact by see this, use the email support

        Loading editor
    • StompingSceptile wrote:
      Leafy, I haven't found your hate playing on your account,if you hate the game,go contact developer by go to @pixelgun3d.com if u want weapons and unpopular maps back
      IMG 1874

      Actually, you cannot read Thai, also please contact by see this, use the email support


      Rilisoft is not care about that.

      PS. Wait, Are you from Thai?

        Loading editor
    • BastionMann wrote:

      StompingSceptile wrote:
      Leafy, I haven't found your hate playing on your account,if you hate the game,go contact developer by go to @pixelgun3d.com if u want weapons and unpopular maps back
      IMG 1874

      Actually, you cannot read Thai, also please contact by see this, use the email support


      Rilisoft is not care about that.

      PS. Wait, Are you from Thai?

      Yes, of course

        Loading editor
    • JustLeafy
      JustLeafy removed this reply because:
      ...
      03:43, March 27, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • JustLeafy
      JustLeafy removed this reply because:
      ..
      03:43, March 27, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Why did you have to do that again...

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.