|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Thunder Spell is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update.
This weapon is a purple spell book with two pages with a lightning bolt on one page and a figure with a purple sort of effect on the next page.
This weapon has normal damage, an average rate of fire, average capacity and normal mobility.
- Use this weapon in medium to short range battles, even though it is a sniper weapon, which perform best at long ranges
- Even though this weapon has area damage, you can still get headshots. Use that advantage to maximize damage.
- Don't be fooled, do not use this in long range, as this is a "sniper" without a scope.
- Use this in close to medium range because even if this is categorized as a sniper, it is not scoped.
- Go against lower armored or weakened players for easier kills.
- Dodge left and right while jumping and damaging your target at the same time.
- Higher grounds help you bombard targets from above.
- Try to attack the users of this weapon with an automatic weapon since it has a low fire rate.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges, as it has no scope although listed in the Armory (PG3D) as a Sniper.
- Dodge left and right while jumping and damaging your opponent at the same time.
Equip an automatic primary/backup weapon to finish off weakened opponents.
- This, the Hunger Bow, Crossbow, all are Sniper weapons without a scope.
- This weapon used to be available to use in Sniper Forts, but it was later removed.