The Thunder Spell is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update.
It is a purple thunder spell that emits a thunder particle with instant bullet travel time and area damage. This weapon has a high damage output, a low fire rate, low capacity, and medium mobility. This weapon is capable of a one-shot body shot.
This weapon is a purple spell book with two pages with a lightning bolt on one page and a figure with a purple sort of effect on the next page.
When in held, the player will hold the book with his/her left hand and will have a thunder orb in the right hand.
When the fire button is pressed, a purple thunderbolt will be summoned from the ground in the direction of the player's crosshairs. Any enemy caught inside the radius of the bolt will be damaged.
This weapon has normal damage, an average rate of fire, average capacity and normal mobility.
- Use this weapon in medium to short-range battles, even though it is a sniper weapon, which performs best at long ranges
- Even though this weapon has area damage, you can still get headshots. Use that advantage to maximize damage.
- Don't be fooled, do not use this in long-range, as this is a "sniper" without a scope.
- Use this in close to medium range because even if this is categorized as a sniper, it is not scoped.
- Go against lower armored or weakened players for easier kills.
- Dodge left and right while jumping and damaging your target at the same time.
- Higher grounds help you bombard targets from above.
- Try to attack the users of this weapon with an automatic weapon since it has a low fire rate.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges, as it has no scope although listed in the Armory (PG3D) as a Sniper.
- Dodge left and right while jumping and damaging your opponent at the same time.
Equip an automatic primary/backup weapon to finish off weakened opponents.
It was removed from Sniper Forts.