The Thunder Storm is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 17.2.0 update. It is part of the Ancient Master Event Set.
It is an oriental/mage themed "sniper" weapon that shoots Thunderbolts with special properties and instant bullet travel time. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity and a low mobility.
It takes on the appearance of a stone tablet with a white cloud on the center. To the left is a purple pillar with a golden dragon entwined around it. The cloud is releasing a bolt of lightning and there are cracks in the tablet. There are golden decorations in the upper right hand corner.
On the right hand, the player has energy and they hold this weapon on their left hand. This weapon shoots a pink thunder bolt that has instant bullet travel time. It also possesses a 4x zoom optic sight, which is a blue floating scope. Moreover, the bolt can slow down the target and do chain damage to them, which means deal the same damage to an opponent that is nearby the affected opponent.
When reloading, the player inserts energy from their right hand to this weapon. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this in long range maps, because of the 10x scope.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- If an enemy survives the shot, finish them off with a Primary or Backup weapon.
- Its mobility is rather low, equip a melee weapon when moving around.
- It has the Chain Damage attribute, so make sure to hit groups of enemies.
- Take advantage of Silent School's long and narrow corridors.
- Use this against mobile players.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Avoid being too close to your teammates.
- When hit, pull back while firing and wait until the slowness effect wears off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to countersnipe them with your own.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- Initial release.
- It is one of the three weapons in the Ancient Master set.
- While not listed in the attributes of this weapon in the armory, it has a small area damage effect.
- One of the four weapons displayed on the Temple of Elements multiplayer map.
- It is one of the two weapons to have a unique scope, the other being the Neutron Pulsator