The Thunderer is a Backup weapon introduced in the 12.5.0 update.
It is a railgun that resembles a revolver. It has a burgundy handle with a burgundy bottom. The base is dark gray and orange, the ammo pack is orange, the 2x scope is burgundy with a red crosshair (it is not red, but white when aiming down the sights), and the tip at the end is red-orange. It also has the wall break effect. It is a re-skinned version on the Exterminator. Like the Exterminator, the magazine and rail represent an eye and a mouth.
It deals deadly damage, a decent rate of fire, a small capacity, and a below-average weight.
- Use the scope to aim for the head. It's best to use in mid-range combat and for ambushes due to its low firing rate.
- The wallbreak can be utilized to kill players who try to break for cover.
- This can be paired with the Third Eye for wallbreak reasons.
- Always aim on the head for maximum efficiency per shot.
- This weapon is ideal for Three Category Spam, or as its more commonly known 3 cat spam, because it doesn't have delay with some weapons.
- Run around the player in close range and attack with an area damage dealing weapon.
- Try to jump around the player to make them miss shots and have to reload, then attack them while they are reloading.
- Due to the slow firing rate, use a high-speed weapon such as the Dual Machine Guns, or more suggested, the Mega Gun to shoot its user.
- Use an explosive weapon to knock them back and mess up their aim.
- Use a high fire rate weapon to kill users while they are reloading.
- Equip a Heavy weapon, in case of complicated duels.
- Equip a highly mobile weapon.
- Equip this to make the infamous 3 category laser spam.
- An automatic primary to finish off weakened opponents.
- It uses exactly the same model and acts similarly to the Exterminator, with a difference in color scheme, laser and firing sound.
- In the 13.5.0 update, this weapon received a combat level of 13 and could be upgraded twice into a combat level of 15. It was then buffed that it could 1 shot body shot a max-armored player, unlike previous updates where it could not.
- It is unknown why this weapon has a heavier weight (low mobility) compared to its predecessor.
- It is most likely to not make the gun be too overpowered.
- The laser beam of the Thunderer is much thicker than the Exterminator, making it much easier to hit an enemy.
- The only difference between the Thunderer and Exterminator is the Exterminator has a mobility of 55 while the Thunderer has a mobility of 50