For the weapon, see Tiger (Weapon).
The Tiger is an enemy that appears in Terrifying Resort and the co-op map Scary Pizzeria. It is similar to the Warlock, Ice Mage, Mummy Mage, and some others because of these enemies' sounds and wand/staff they all hold.
Much like any other ranged enemy in the game, this monster will approach the player and if there is a given distance. It will start to shoot slow-moving projectiles at the player Using its staff.
The Tiger is similar to its real-life counterpart, except it posses a humanoid shape and robotic limb joints. And a pair of yellow scleras (eye whites). It wields a metallic staff with an orange orb at the end. It has four slightly yellowed teeth and an open mouth.
- Its skin can be found in the Armory.
- It is the only mage-type enemy who doesn't wear a robe nor any accessories.
- This, the Yellow Peashooter, and the Alligator (Enemy) are the only monsters that are grouped with the FNAF monsters that are not actually from Five Nights at Freddy's.
- This version also has a different projectile type/skin. While others seem to shoot off a magical aura, this version seems to shoot projectiles similar to the Peashooter.
- Much like the Warlock, Mummy Mage, Alligator, and a few other enemies, the Tiger fires a magic projectile that must be avoided.
- It also shares the same animations for movement and wand/staff animations as the Mage enemies.
- Simply aim for the head to get headshots.
- For beginners, try to steer clear from the front of this monster to avoid the little projectiles.
- Any kind of weapon would suffice, as long as you are comfortable with that weapon.
- Pick it off from long range, as when you try to get close to it, it will throw fireballs at a much faster rate.