- For the enemy, see Tiger (Enemy).
The Tiger is a Melee weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It is a melee weapon with a tiger head that attacks players in close range. It has good damage, high attack speed, and decent mobility.
It has a silver handle with a chain attached to the tiger's head.
When the fire button is pressed, the chain extends and the tiger opens its mouth to attack the opponent in close range. It has no other attribute that makes its performance special, other than the melee attribute.
- Try to stay in melee range for best results.
- Use this at the more casual maps.
- Try moving around the player while killing him/her, making that user confused about your direction.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Go for weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Keep a good distance from the user.
- Move backward and kill the user with a weapon.
- Try moving left and right and slightly backward while shooting the user.
- Any ranged weapons can make short work on its users.
Have a non-melee ranged and lethal weapon.
It was removed for unknown reasons.
This was added back as an event weapon.
It was later brought back in the 15.5.0 update in the Event Chest.
- This weapon's attack speed is the fastest, which is of 95 attack speed.
- It later came back to the Oriental Lottery Event in the Event Chest.