|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
- For the enemy, see Tiger (Enemy).
The Tiger is a Melee weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It has a silver handle with a chain attached to the tiger's head.
- Try to stay in melee range for best results.
- Use this at the more casual maps.
- Try moving around the player while killing him/her, making that user confused of your direction.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Go for weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Keep a good distance from the user.
- Move backward and kill the user with a weapon.
- Try moving left and right and slightly backward while shooting the user.
Have a non-melee ranged and lethal weapon.
- This weapon's attack speed is the fastest, which is of 95 attack speed. It later came back to the Oriental Lottery Event in the Event Chest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.