|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Tiny Resizer is a Backup weapon introduced in the 16.6.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Trader's Van event in the armory.
It is a pink raygun with visible green tubing. The interior green tube extends to the front of the gun to form the barrel. There is a hot pink scope on the top of the weapon. A small player wearing a pink helmet is sitting on top of the gun and appears to be piloting it.
When an enemy is hit, their head will increase similar to the size of the Big Head Potion. The hitbox of the head will also increase, making it more easier for the user and his/her allies to land headshots.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Avoid using this as your main weapon, as it's more of a tool/utility weapon, similar to the Demoman and the Healing Staff.
- It should note that this weapon does not fire hitscan projectiles, instead, it features travel time.
- Due to the weapon firing non-hitscan projectiles, it is not recommended to be used for long range.
- If your target is moving, try predicting where your target's position will be and then fire.
- When an enemy is hit, quickly switch to a sniper weapon and aim for the head.
- One can use this at close range when paired with a shotgun or a fast-firing weapon. Fire the weapon first then switch to the shotgun to output massive amounts of damage.
- It can be useful when alongside teammates as it helps them land more headshots.
- Pick off the user at long range
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strife around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Take cover from the user when he/she is firing, and try to flank around the user
- The weapon suffers at longer ranges, use this as an advantage to pick them off with a scoped weapon.
- When hit by the weapon, retreat from battle while jumping/strafing to minimize the damage taken.
- Avoid getting too close to users.
This weapon suits snipers and shotguns very well due to its ability to aid in landing headshots.
- It is the first weapon to feature the Head Enlargement attribute.
- The Tiny Resizer doesn’t make the monsters heads' bigger, ironically.