|“||Looks ridiculously small and not able to deal any damage at all. Until you shoot the target. The bullet explodes with a green flaming aurora, creating a powerful blast wave.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Total Annihilator is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update.
It is a white, alien-themed pistol-like Special weapon that shoots a large, light green bullet with area damage and instant bullet travel time. It has a medium fire rate, medium capacity, and decent mobility.
It is a pistol-like weapon with a light green "upper handle" on top and the circular handle at the back. It appears to be some type of syringe merged with the handle of a gun, possibly a revolver looking weapon. When held it appears very small.
The weapon is held in one hand like a pistol. It emits a large, light green bullet with area damage and instant bullet travel time.
When reloading, the top of the gun is opened and the green part of the gun is taken out, then put back and then the top is closed.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Total Annihilator always has a delay lasting around a second.
- Use this weapon on people who don’t rocket jump or move a lot because it is a lot easier to hit them.
- Use this against a group of players to utilize the area damage well.
- Do not bother trying to aim for the head, since it has area damage, which does not allow for headshots.
- Conserve ammo, since it has only 7 on use.
- Switch to rapid-fire when in a heated battle of a 1v1 because this weapon is mainly for the purpose of “mowing-down” large groups.
- You could snipe with the weapon, just watch out for the recoil.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Explosives and/or fast-firing weapons can easily overwhelm its users
- Due to its relatively lower mobility, outmaneuvering the opponents of this weapon is possible.
- Shotguns can beat its users in close range, but make sure you do so from behind, so as to reduce chances of retaliation.
- It is an area damage weapon so try to rocket jump to avoid the area damage.
Have an average-firing weapon handy and a long-range weapon. Note that this weapon is a Special and should be treated as such, using it as a semi-backup or when the situation calls for it. Use it in conjunction with your other weapons to maximize your overall efficiency.
- The weapon is based on the Noisy Cricket from the Men in Black series.
- It became much more expensive lately.
- It is one of the Special weapons that is shaped like a Backup weapon.
- This is the smallest weapon in the game.