The Total Annihilator is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update.
It is a pistol-esque Special weapon with light-green "upper handle" on top and the circular handle at the back. It appears to be some type of syringe merged with the handle of a gun, possibly a revolver looking weapon. When held it appears very small.
- Use this weapon on people who don’t rocket jump or move a lot because it is a lot easier to hit them.
- Use this to rocket jump, although it does not have a good jump height. However, do not always do this, since you will take damage in the process.
- Use this against a group of players to utilize the area damage well.
- Do not bother trying to aim for the head, since it has area damage, which does not allow headshots.
- You could also Category Spam using this with any heavy weapon that has area damage, as this gun on it’s own is a two to three shot weapon. Beware that this weapon has a very slight delay when switching.
- Conserve ammo, since it has only 7 on use.
- Switch to rapid fire when in a heated battle of a 1v1 because this weapon is mainly for the purpose of “mowing-down” large groups.
- You could snipe with the weapon, just watch out for the recoil.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Explosives and/or fast-firing weapons can easily overwhelm its users
- Due to its relatively lower mobility, outmaneuvering the opponents of this weapon is possible.
- Shotguns can beat its users in close range, but make sure you do so from behind, so as to reduce chances of retaliation.
- It is an area damage weapon so try to rocket jump to avoid the area damage.
Have an average-firing weapon handy and a long range weapon. Note that this weapon is a Special and should be treated as such, using it as a semi-backup or when the situation calls for it. Use it in conjunction with your other weapons to maximize your overall efficiency.
- The weapon is based on the Noisy Cricket from the Men in Black series and Mutilate-a-Doll 2.
- It became much more expensive lately.
- It is one of the Special weapons that is shaped like a backup weapon.