|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Total Annihilator is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update.
It is a pistol-esque Special weapon with light-green "upper handle" on top and the circular handle at the back. It appears to be some type of syringe merged with the handle of a gun, possibly a revolver.
- Use this against a group of players to utilize the area damage well.
- Do not bother trying to aim for the head, since it has area damage, which does not allow headshots.
- Conserve ammo, since it has only 7 on use.
- Switch to rapid fire when in a heated battle of a 1v1 because this weapon is mainly for the purpose of “mowing-down” large groups.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Explosives and/or fast-firing weapons can easily overwhelm its users
- Due to its relative lack of mobility, outmanoeuvring the opponents of this weapon is possible.
Have a fast-firing weapon handy and a long range weapon. Note that this weapon is a Special and should be treated as such, using it as a semi-backup or when the situation calls for it. Use it in conjunction with your other weapons to maximize your overall efficiency.