The Toy Bomber is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update.
The Toy Bomber is a very colourful weapon. It's overall purple, with a light green handle and yellow details. It shoots red balls, which are stored in a yellow skull located under the barrel.
This weapon shoots highly explosive and damaging red balls, which explode when they impact with an enemy or after a few seconds if untouched. This weapon behaves identically to the Grenadier, Ka-Boom!, Mines Launcher, and the Sly Avenger.
- Attack enemies when they are in small and crowded areas.
- Shooting from above is recommended, due the looping shots of this weapon.
- This gun is best in killing mobs in Co-op Survival, since it nearly one shot-kills every single enemy in the mode. It is the best weapon if there is a lot of small crowds in the mode's maps.
- The player can also use the projectiles from the weapon to scout the way by firing some and charging up the weapon. If the enemy comes to that way, these projectiles will explode, doing massive amount of damage to enemy's health.
- Since this weapon's projectile bounces for a few seconds until it explodes, you can fire the projectile across the obstacles and the ball will bounce till it finds the target.
- As its projectiles are hard to see, use this advantage to directly hit enemies and produce traps.
- When the enemy approaches, escape and try to avoid the red balls.
- Attack the user while reloading.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Have a long ranged weapon.
- It is based on Junkrat's Frag Launcher from Overwatch.
- In the 13.2.0 update, a variant of this, the Adamant Bomber, was added.
- The projectiles are actually the Cluster Bombs in the Christmas Ultimatum
- The firing sound is similar to somebody with a squeaky voice peeping "Rico"