|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
A train station with idle trains and trams, and a city surrounding the station. There are billboards on the walls saying the best weapons for the level. Train tracks are deformed and arranged oddly, while tram lines are cut from the trams and are dangling like ropes. On buildings are also ladders that you can climb to get to the billboards and higher ground.
- This is mostly a long ranged map, so pick off users from long range.
- Use homing missile weapons in close range.
- In close range, use flamethrowers, or area damage Melee weapons.
- When equipping accessories try to get some jump height as to get to the highest part of the map since gadgets like jetpack are disabled
- It is based on the Counter Strike map, de_train.
- There are some billboards on the roofs that are advertising recommended guns.
- One of these weapons include the AK-48 Up2.
- There could be a possibility that the city this train station is in has martial law established, and anarchy is spreading through the city. Graffiti is on the wall, the depot is trashed, and military vehicles can be seen.
- The map has been removed in the 10.3.0 update as the part of the removal of "unpopular maps". However it was added back in in the 12.2.0 update, found in 3x3 Brawl.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (Train Depot Train Depot).