The Transformed Blaster is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update. It can be obtained from the Toy Season Battle Pass.
Transformed Blaster is a superheroes-robotic themed weapon that shoots out blue laser beam. It has good damage, an okay fire rate, a good capacity, and a bad mobility. It is 3 shots max armor players anywhere.
It is a toy robot with red wings, torso and arms, and has blue legs and a blue crown. It appears to be smirking. Its quite similar to octimus prime.
When the gun is fired, a blue laser beam coming out from the gun, go through every player it hits. It shots has the capability to block enemies's gadgets when hit.
When it needs to reload, the gun will jump, turing into a robot and then give the player its core so the player can replace it with a new one. After that, the robot transform into the gun and start shooting.
It has fixed delay so it needs a short pullout time to be able to shoot.
- Use similarly to weapons like the Laser Bouncer and Reflector
- Attack from medium range (due to a lack of scope) and use another weapon to finish off your opponent.
- Try targeting weakened players as this can one shot unarmored players.
- Use the ricochet ability in small spaces.
- Beware that this weapon has the Gadget Blocker attribute.
- Don't attempt category spam with this weapon, as it will have a fixed delay no matter what weapon you switched from.
- Finish users off with spraying weapons like the Storm.
- Strafe around the enemy to waste their ammo. But this weapon has a high capacity and a decent reload rate, so strafe only when you're certain the user is low on ammo.
- Attack the user from long range, but this weapon has a decent accuracy, so move around when doing so.
Use this with a fast killing weapon like the One Shot so you can take advantage of the limited time that the other player(s) gadgets are blocked.
- Initial release.
- It is one of the few weapons that can transform when used as a weapon.
- The weapon itself is similar to Optimus Prime from Transformers series and the Bumblebee movie.
- Its kill icon is similar to the kill icon of the Exterminator and the Thunderer