The Transformed Blaster is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update. It can be obtained from the Toy Season Battle Pass.
It is a toy robot with red wings, torso and arms, and has blue legs and a blue crown. It appears to be smirking.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity, and a bad mobility. It is 2 shots anywhere.
- Use similarly to weapons like the Laser Bouncer and Exterminator.
- Attack from medium range (due to a lack of scope) and use another weapon to finish off your opponent.
- Try targeting weakened players as this can one shot unarmored players.
- Use the ricochet ability in small spaces.
- Beware that this weapon has the Gadget Blocker attribute.
- Don't attempt category spam with this weapon, as it will have delay no matter what weapon you switched from.
- Finish users off with spraying weapons like the Secret Forces Rifle.
- Strafe around the enemy to waste their ammo. But this weapon has a high capacity and a decent reload rate, so strafe only when you're certain the user is low on ammo.
- Attack the user from long range, but this weapon has a decent accuracy, so move around when doing so.
Use this with a fast killing weapon like the One Shot so you can take advantage of the limited time that the other player(s) gadgets are blocked.
- It is one of the few weapons that can transform when used as a weapon.
- The weapon itself is similar to Optimus Prime from Transformers series and the Bumblebee movie.
- Its kill icon is similar to the kill icon of the Exterminator and the Thunderer