|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Transformed Machine Gun is a Primary Weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update as part of the Toy Season Battle Pass.
It is a robot with purple arms and top "chest plate", red covers for wrists and chest. As for the head, it has two headset-like purple gadgets each with an antenna. It has a wheel as a 'foot'.
It has very good damage, a good fire rate, a medium capacity, and low mobility. It is 8-10 shots but if all 3 shots hit then it’s 3 shots.
- This weapon deals extremely high damage in close to medium ranges.
- Its accuracy is excellent, due to the fact that it has three barrels.
- It also has the slows down target attribute. This attribute is more powerful in this weapon than many others, such as the Sub-zero and the Storm Trooper Exoskeleton.
- Be aware that you can make stray shots, due to the three-shot feature.
- The Lucky Shot module combo is not recommended on this weapon as it does not do headshot damage.
- The weapon's projectiles can destroy most ranged enemy attacks. Use this to your advantage to defeat them head-on without taking any damage.
- To well benefit the triple shot attribute, get up close and personal and then aim the shots directly to deal more damage threefold.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Pay attention to your surroundings, since you will never know that you will be hit by its stray shots.
- Area damage weapons can disorient its users.
- Jump around its users to waste their ammo. However, be aware since it fires three shots per trigger, making dodging its projectiles harder.
- Attack its users from behind if you wish to strafe with little to no problems.
- Use a wall break weapon to defeat the projectile's defensive ability.
- Avoid its shots, since you will be slowed down if you do not.
Pair this with a high damaging weapon, like the Anti-Champion Rifle, so if the enemy survives a shot from it, you can use this to finish them off.
- This weapon somewhat resembles a toy version of Megatron or other Decepticons from the Transformers franchise. There is another weapon in the special category which resembles Optimus Prime from the same series.
- However, it is a weapon, not a vehicle.