|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Trapper is a Special weapon added in the 10.4.0 update. It is the first form of the Trapper.
The weapon overall has a very bulky design. It consists of a yellow body, a blue pressure tank, a black handle and fires bear trap-like projectiles. The projectiles represent the smile traps the Joker throws, with two red eyes above the "mouth".
It has great efficiency, average mobility, and average fire rate.
- Use its special ability which slows a target down to increase your team's damage output or for yourself.
- Aim for the head, as this weapon can instantly kill golden armor users and below.
- Most weapons have problems due to the weapon blocking projectiles.
- Avoid being too close to walls, the traps will hit it and decreases effectiveness.
- Claustrophobic (tight) spaces may help you easily kill your target(s).
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Strafe a lot, as this weapon's projectiles are slow enough to be noticed.
- This weapon's projectiles block bullets infinitely, meaning it is impossible to kill or harm the user unless you ambush them from behind or use a weapon that has the wallbreak effect such as the Prototype.
- Sneaking up on the enemy can kill them easily.
- Try to avoid going to maps like in Silent School, or other maps, most of it having hallways, corridors or other tight-on-width rooms because you will stand almost no chances on surviving against this weapon in these type of areas.
- Practice extremely radical, unpredictable movements with a fast weapon. It usually confuses the user and he/she tends to fire randomly. Take an advantage of this and kill the user at the same time.
Carry around a high-mobility weapon to easily chase targets and avoid snipers. Strafe often.
- Its damage was nerfed in the 11.0.0 update.
- This is the only weapon that shoots bear traps.
- It has two reskinned versions of itself, namely Death Claws and Portable Gift Factory.
- The loaded traps that make up the magazine of the weapon's teeth are not visible even though the trap's frame do not close around the teeth.