The Treasurer is an multicolored-themed assault rifle that can (presumably) be obtained from the Black Market. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, a good capacity, and very high mobility.
It appears to look like a mixture combination of a shotgun and a rifle while the shotgun being the stock and the rifle being the rest. It has a mixture of colors like a rainbow. It also comes with an optic and an under-barrel grenade launcher for cosmetics.
When the fire button is held, the weapon will fire an excessive amount of empty shells at full-auto. These bullets are hitscan and will deal to enemies. Moreover, this weapon has an optic sight that allows fighting in long-range. It gives the killed enemy a chance to drop a coin.
When reloading, the user will take out the magazine, flip it, and insert the magazine at the bottom into the magazine well.
- It may be possible to farm coins using this weapon.
- In terms of mobility use this similarly to the Neutron Pulsator.
- However use this like the Pew Pew Rifle as both has x-ray vision and random effect.
- If the enemy drops a coin, collect it as fast as you can.
- The bullets fired from this weapon can destroy enemy projectiles. Use this advantage to defeat them head-on while conserving health and armor.
- Conserve your ammunition, as it does not have much.
- On the other hand, its reload time is extremely short, allowing you to return to fight almost immediately.
- Take advantage of the Burning attribute.
- Strafe while firing to avoid getting hit yourself.
- This weapon will quickly down unarmored opponents in direct combat.
- This weapon actually has travel time, try to avoid using this in cross-map (very long-distance) combat.
- Use a weapon with the Slows Target to slow down players with this.
- Use the Sticky Candy to slow users with this weapon.
- It is deadly to attack head-to-head against users at close range. Instead, try flanking around the user and attack them from their sides.
- Strafe around users while attacking to make them deplete their ammo reserves.
- Retreat if you are under the burning effect, since this weapon can easily finish you off if you are not fast enough.
- At longer ranges, other Primary weapons outperforms this. Use this an advantage and stay some distance away from the user when using a Primary weapon or any one shot weapon.
- If very lucky, get the dropped coin as fast as possible.
- Initial release.
- Increased chance for the coin drop.
- It is the first weapon to feature the Coin Drop Chance attribute.
- It is one of the non-realistic weapons to have an under-barrel grenade launcher.
- It is the 3rd weapon to have 100 mobility after the Neutron Pulsator and the Double Cashback
- This is also the second primary with 100 mobility.
- This is the first weapon (presumably) to be obtained only from the Black Market.
- This is the only gun that was introduced in the anime update but not actually being related to Anime.