|“||These candies are kind of old. This is why the cases of poisoning, bleeding, and... incineration (?) are quite common for those who are brave enough to taste them.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Trick and Treat is a Backup weapon released in 15.3.0 and it is obtainable from the 2018 Halloween Lottery and 2019 Halloween Lottery.
This is a Halloween themed Backup weapon that shoots candy. It has average damage, a decent fire rate, a good capacity, and decent mobility. It is 4-5 shots with random attributes and bullet travel time.
It is a reskin of the Spender.
The Trick and Treat has a wooden stock with a spider web hanging under it. It has a pumpkin-shaped midsection with candy filling the top. The barrel has two pieces of string wrapped around it.
This pistol shoots candy with a medium bullet travel time. These candy bullets have area damage (a small blast radius) and can give a random effect on the opponent (either poisoning, bleeding or burning, but in any case, they make the opponent temporarily lose extra health).
When reloading, the player gets candy from the sky and the candy lands on the candy filling. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this only in close range, since it has bullet travel. However, the bullet travel is faster than most bullet travel weapons.
- It has very small area damage, so be sure to directly hit the enemy or hit right next to the enemy.
- Use it on weakened enemies.
- Use the random effects to your advantage.
- Attack the user from long range. However, beware that the bullet travel is quite fast and it can hit you in a second if you stand still.
- Strafe around the enemy so you don't get hit.
- Spooky Theme Park
- Pool Party (PG3D)
- Classic Pool
- Silent School
- Colosseum (PG3D) (Multiplayer)
- Toy Factory (PG3D)
Bring a sniper for long ranged combat.
- The bullet travel seems to be much faster than other bullet travel weapons.
- The weapon's appearance in the gallery seems to be glitched, specifically the cobweb-like part.
- The projectile appearance seems to be similar to the Sticky Candy.