|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Trick and Treat is a backup weapon obtainable from the 2018 Halloween lottery.
It is a reskin of the Spender.
The Trick and Treat has a wooden stock with a spider web hanging under it. It has a pumpkin-shaped midsection with candy filling the top. The barrel has two pieces of string wrapped around it.
It has average damage, a decent fire rate, a good capacity, and a good mobility. It is 4-5 shots with random attributes with bullet travel.
- Use this only in close range, since it has bullet travel. However, the bullet travel is faster then most bullet travel weapons.
- It doesn't have area damage, so be sure to directly hit the enemy.
- Use it on weakened enemies.
- Use the random effects to your advantage.
- Attack the user from long range. However, beware that the bullet travel is quite fast and it can hit you in a second if you stand still.
- Strafe around the enemy so you don't get hit,
Bring any powerful weapon to make this weapon more useful.
- The bullet travel seems to be much faster than other bullet travel weapons.
- The projectile appearance seems to be similar to the Sticky Candy.