The Trick and Treat is a Backup weapon released in 13.3.0 and it is obtainable from the 2018 Halloween Lottery and 2019 Halloween Lottery.
It is a reskin of the Spender.
The Trick and Treat has a wooden stock with a spider web hanging under it. It has a pumpkin-shaped midsection with candy filling the top. The barrel has two pieces of string wrapped around it.
It has average damage, a decent fire rate, a good capacity, and a decent mobility. It is 4-5 shots with random attributes and bullet travel.
- Use this only in close range, since it has bullet travel. However, the bullet travel is faster than most bullet travel weapons.
- It doesn't have area damage, so be sure to directly hit the enemy.
- Use it on weakened enemies.
- Use the random effects to your advantage.
- Attack the user from long range. However, beware that the bullet travel is quite fast and it can hit you in a second if you stand still.
- Strafe around the enemy so you don't get hit,
Bring a sniper for long ranged combat.
|“||These candies are kind of old. This is why the cases of poisoning, bleeding, and... incineration (?) are quite common for those who are brave enough to taste them.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- The bullet travel seems to be much faster than other bullet travel weapons.
- The weapon's appearance in the gallery seems to be glitched, specifically the cobweb-like part.
- The projectile appearance seems to be similar to the Sticky Candy.