|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Triple Musket is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update.
It is a pistol with three barrels and a luminous blue magazine.
This weapon deals very high damage, a moderate fire rate, a moderate capacity, and moderate mobility.
- As with any other shotgun, use this in close to mid range.
- Its damage makes it one of the best shotguns in the game.
- Strafe while using this as to make yourself a harder target to hit.
- Due to its 1-2 shot kill capability, it could be essential to category spam.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Get up close and personal with a powerful melee weapon, then slice & dice.
Use this with a long-range primary/sniper such as the Eckodile Rifle in case you get into a long range firefight.
- It is based from the real-world Duck Foot Pistol. However, unlike the real world variant, the Triple Musket features only three barrels as opposed to four. The reasoning behind that difference is that the user Duck Foot Pistol may not easily hit the intended enemy as it does not fire straight as the user intended.
- Initially upon release, it was originally named the Shotgun Pistol.