|“||These plants are carnivorous. We don't know yet what does it mean, whether they eat flesh or other plants.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It appears to be two peashooters with eyes attached to an 8 bit blue pipe. The player holds an NES controller.
- Because of the looping shot, aim upwards.
- Get a hit on the opponent and finish them while they still have the Burning effect.
- If you die while they are at low health, they can still be finished by the burning effect.
- Its firing rate is relatively slow so take cover. Though the capacity is extremely high.
- Due it being an exoskeleton, equip a different weapon while hiding as holding this can reveal your spot.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Take cover if you get hit by a fireball.
- Strafe around while attacking them to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- The user should be easy to find since this is an exoskeleton which easily shows your opponent's spot.
- It itself is based from the Warp Pipe and Piranha Plant from Super Mario series, with two creatures similar to that of Peashooters.
- The reloading sounds similar to when Mario picks up a power-up from most Super Mario games.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.