|This article is a featured article, which means it is identified as one of the best articles produced by the Pixel Gun Wiki.|
It is a futuristic and cyber shotgun that can shoot through walls. It shoots a blue laser beam spread and it 'reloads' after every shot. It is capable of 1-2 headshots kill at maximum Efficiency. It has a low firing rate, average capacity, and low mobility.
It appears to be a futuristic shotgun that has mostly purple accent details, its barrel has a light blue glow. It reloads by flipping the barrel aside and putting in a power cell. It has 2 attached blue power cells at its body, as well as a back handle behind it. It has the same theme as the Neutralizer. It is mostly triangular in shape.
The weapon deals god levels of damage at close range (It is capable of one-shotting a max-armored player). The weapon hold 25 shots total without any enhancements. It has quite a heavy mobility and a rather slow fire rate.
Like the Ghost Lantern, it does not require reloading once fired, which makes its reload animation rather odd to be present.
- This weapon should be used just like any other shotgun, it should be used at close range.
- If possible, try to equip Turbo Charger to decrease its bullet spread.
- This weapon has a wall-break ability, use this to your advantage to pick off enemies behind cover, although the Efficiency is dramatically weakened when penetrating through walls.
- Target weakened opponent or/and aim on the head for ammunition conserving and less intense duel.
- This weapon does not need to reload when fired, making it easier to rapid fire.
- Pair the shotgun with Lucky Shot that will almost eliminate the need of picking up ammo if all pellets landed on the head.
- When planning to be used against heavily protected opponents using Mythical clan weapons, Robot Samurai, or any type of total health increasing gadgets/weapons, sneak up on them like the way you use the Poseidon Trident and flank then attack to surprise them while also one-shotting them at the same time.
- It is a good weapon for crowd control, due to the wall-break attribute.
- Pair this with the Singular Grenade as the tremendous amount of damage of the weapon can tear through clumps of enemies when they are all close together in one spot.
- Strafe around and switch to another weapon after shooting, as the fire rate is extremely slow.
- Rocket jump and shoot when near the ground.
- Stay as far away from its users, since this weapon has quite a large spread, less damage will be taken at farther ranges.
- Avoid hiding behind walls, since this weapon has a wall-break ability.
- Take note the shots can kill you if you are critically injured despite the Efficiency per shot getting dramatically decreased.
- Use area damage weapons and/or long-range snipers to carefully take out its users.
- Be cautious when a user of this weapon is spotted, as when they get close, you will die quickly.
- Any high damage snipers will take the users out. Be careful not to be outsmarted if you’re camping in somewhere where they think you might be in, especially when your target is equipped with the Third Eye.
- Engage its users in a long range attack. The longer the better.
- Simply run and hide when countering these users, as a weapon with 75 mobility and above can easily run safely away from them.
- Rocket Jumping can be useful to confuse the user.
- Sneaking up and attacking the user can prove effective when they're engaged with someone else.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make its users less enthusiastic in hitting you.
- Use any slow down guns so the opponent can't reach you thus meaning less damage dished upon you.
- Attacking them with a high fire-rate weapon can disorient them and make them to miss their shots.
- Use this yourself if all else failed.
Bring a weapon with more capacity, a scoped weapon that is more suitable for longer ranges, and an area damage weapon.
- Although it only has 1 shell and an excruciatingly long reload speed for this weapon category, when used properly and in conjunction with other weapon categories, this weapon can lead to a swift kill with every person you face. However, with this weapon being the shotgun it is, have a good mid-long ranged weapon such as the Exterminator or the Neutralizer.
- An automatic to finish off weakened opponents.
The weapon's official history/description is currently unavailable in the Gallery.
- The weapon is one of the first Primary weapons to feature the wall-break ability, the other being the Industrial Nailer.
- The weapon also has the lowest capacity and firing rate among all primary weapons, only having 20 shots total with no enhancements and a firing rate of 37.
- Despite having a reload animation, it does not need to reload in order to be fired again.
- This is the first and the only shotgun with wall-break attribute.
- This is one of the obtainable Battle Pass Cyber Season weapons introduced in the 15.3.0 update, along with the Cyber Revolver, Rocket Hands, Cop's Club, Sniper Cyber Module, Neon Lightning, Cyber Slicer, Industrial Nailer, Particle Accelerator, Quadruple Death, Cyber Laser, Laser Rings, and the Ricochet Rifle.
- This weapon is not to be confused with the Christmas Ultimatum.
- Both weapons have the same name, Ultimatum. However, the Christmas Ultimatum is a Christmas Tree themed rocket launcher, and the Ultimatum is a shotgun.
- This is the second Mythical shotgun that got added to the game, the first being the Viking.
- This shotgun now takes 1 shot to headshot as long as the Efficiency is high enough, and all shots land, to kill a max armored player, though it is hard to.
- This weapon has been nerfed heavily recently, making it a two shot kill at medium range.