|“||A 4X zoom will allow you to acquire the target and make it surgically precise laser shot. Don't worry, it will get its target even through the obstacles.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Ultra Beam is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update. It can be obtained for being the top player in the Pro League tournament.
It is a futuristic sniper that shoots a powerful blue beam with a wall break attribute. It has good damage, a low fire rate, a below-average capacity, and decent mobility.It is 2 bodyshot and 1 headshot.
The weapon has a neon or future type look to it with a long black/gray scope with a little red glass and a big circle near the end of the gun.
This weapon shoots a light blue laser beam that can go through walls. Moreover, this weapon possesses an optic sight, which helps it to take out players in long range.
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by another.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Like most similar weapons, the wall break is not that powerful. It should be only utilized if the enemy is taking cover behind a medium object, such as behind a ram’s wheel.
- Use the scope helps engaging users at farther distances.
- This weapon can also be used for Three Category Spam, although it does have a delay when switching between some weapons.
- When caught in a sniper duel, take time to aim while strafing to avoid getting hit.
- Strafe as much as possible to waste their ammo.
- Avoid being out in the open when there is a sniper present.
- Rocket jump to minimize the chance of getting hit.
- A close range shotgun (e.g. the Ultimatum) or a scoped Masterpiece Musket (at long range) can be a good choice if you lack instant travel weapons for your backup or special.
- Use a high mobility melee and strafe around the user while making random patterns to decrease the possobility of being damaged.Moreover,making sudden and unexpected attacks while strafing is recommened.
Have a Primary shotgun to deal with players at close range.Futhermore,an automatic backup or special is recommened for finishing players who got hit by this weapon..
It can be obtained from the Gallery for 500 even without reaching the Pro League.
- In the update log, it was referred to as the "most powerful weapon". However, it performs similarly to other weapons in its class.
- It can only be obtainable once the player has entered the Pro League and is in the top position during the tournament.
- Now it's the top 3 players.
- When firing, this weapon sounds very familiar to a typical Sniper Rifle from another game, Star Warfare: Alien Invasion.