|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Ultra Beam is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update. It can obtained for being the top player in the Pro League tournament.
The weapon has a neon or future type look to it with a long black/gray scope with a little red glass and a big circle near the end of the gun.
- Use it like a beefed up Prototype or a weakened Prototype S, every shot must count even when maxed out, as it has less ammo than both of them.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Like most similar weapons, the wall break is not that powerful. It should be only utilized if the enemy is taking cover behind a medium object, such as behind a ram’s wheel.
- Use the scope when engaging users at farther distances.
- Be cautious when fighting any player wielding this weapon, because only the top players in the game that have won the Pro League can obtain this weapon.
- When caught in a sniper duel, take time to aim while strafing to avoid getting hit.
- Strafe as much as possible to waste their ammo.
- Avoid being out in the open when there is a sniper present.
- The 0xbadc0de is a great counter, paired with the Shadow Spell, Multitaskers or Impulse Rifle, it can be proven very difficult to counter.
- A close range shotgun (e.g. the Ultimatum) or a scoped Masterpiece Musket (at long range) can be a good choice if you lack instant travel weapons for your backup or special.
Have a backup Primary or Heavy weapon to finish players off or act as an emergency weapons when players get too close.
- In the update log, it was referred as the "most powerful weapon". However, it performs similarly to other weapons in its class.
- It can only be obtainable once the player has entered the Pro League and is in the top position during the tournament.