It is a stubby Uzi Submachine gun with an all gunmetal grey color. It has two hand holds and a non-extended magazine as well as iron sights with no function whatsoever.
It has low damage, high rate of fire, decent capacity, and high mobility.
- Try to fire in bursts, the weapon's accuracy DOES decrease when spam firing.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This should be used for close engagements, due to the inaccuracy while firing.
- Engage the enemy from longer ranges.
- Circle around the enemy to avoid getting hit.
- The damage of the weapon won't post much threat on armored players. Avoid its users when having low health or armor.
- Area damage weapons can easily finish off its users.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Have a weapon with a longer range to engage players from afar.
- It is based off the real-world Israeli Military Industries Uzi SMG. Image for reference is here.
- It is also one of the only 4 weapons that cannot be used in Arena.
- The others that are not included in survival are the Army Rifle, Sniper Rifle, and Double Barreled Shotgun (PG3D).
- It was used in the Deathmatch update but was removed along with Simple Machine Gun and can only be used in Deadly Games and Campaign.
- It is the first weapon received after defeating the boss in Campaign.
- There are two other variants to this weapon, known as the Dual Uzi and the Social Uzi. The only difference between the regular Uzi-Uzi and the Dual/Social Uzi is lethality, plus the latter two can actually be used in normal battles.
- Its appearance was changed in the 10.6.0 update.
- This, the Pixel Gun and the Simple Shotgun were the first-ever weapons to be introduced in Pixel Gun 3D.
- It used to have a very simple design in the early versions of Pixel Gun 3D, and when fired it used the same sound as the Pixel Gun. The weapon was not automatic in the original versions as well, but this was changed after Deathmatch was introduced
- In Deadly Games, the Uzi-uzi can be found as a pick-up.